The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,768,012 views
rainbow_dash_license_by_xfizzle-d47whb5.jpg


i'mokaywiththis.jpg




Room will be up in about 10 minutes.
 
Oh damn. Power flashing already. I might not make those races.


EDIT: Maybe....maybe beginning a PS3 firmware update with unstable power is a bad idea. I just hope it holds out long enough. It only flashed once, so I'm guess whatever tree branch or whatever bumped the line no longer exists.

EDIT: 98% installed
>Yay, it's going to-
>Power out.

Oh 🤬.

EDIT: Haha, it just barely made it.
It's like one of those close calls from the movie only far, far less exciting....if only something had exploded so I could not look at it.
 
Last edited:
A brief search thru this thread lighted it a bit.

I'm still puzzled..
*pic*
Now I start to get it. :lol:

MadMax (the not so awesome-artist-madmax) :lol:

:lol:, the coincidences are quite hilarious actually, you lurk around exactly when DA's MadMax updates, however a quick look on your profile suggested that you are other MadMax.

I expected you to reply, not not that late :lol:


rainbow_dash_license_by_xfizzle-d47whb5.jpg


i'mokaywiththis.jpg

Jennifer
Pink
4'2"

46615%252520-%252520Batman%252520Cool_Story_Bro%252520apple_bloom.png


Her eyes are red.[/here_we_go_again]
 
EDIT: 98% installed
>Yay, it's going to-
>Power out.

Oh 🤬.
Er, I was going to say I'll just push the race back an hour until Wiegert gets done with whatever he's doing, but if you already bricked your PS3...


Jennifer
Pink
4'2"
Dash is absolutely a Jennifer. Almost stereotypically so.

Her eyes are magenta, which they probably couldn't fit on a driver's licence.

And I think the average height of Ponies being around 4' fits perfectly fine if you assume that the rat horses in Best Night Ever were the size of real life horses.
 
Not sure about the Jennifer/magenta part.

In any case, this brings one question, who is the tallest of the mane six?
applejack_with_her_gala_dress_and_her_friends_display.jpg


PinkieRarity seems to be the tallest one, according to the canon, and perspective.
 
Er, I was going to say I'll just push the race back an hour until Wiegert gets done with whatever he's doing, but if you already bricked your PS3...
No, it's fine. I'm saying it again in case you don't check the small edit I made to my comment.
EDIT: And since I've got time, I'll get those other pictures up on DA.


Dash is absolutely a Jennifer. Almost stereotypically so.

Her eyes are magenta, which they probably couldn't fit on a driver's licence.

And I think the average height of Ponies being around 4' fits perfectly fine if you assume that the rat horses in Best Night Ever were the size of real life horses.

^I was thinking this too.
But about the name, funny thing is she's pretty much exactly like my sister, who's name is Jennifer...which might have something to do with Dash's stubborn personality being the one thing that would bother me after too much time around each other.
 
Pretty sure they all have the exact same builds. They're all the same model, and the same size as far as I remember. I know somewhere it was said that they use the same models with a few rare exceptions, and some varied details. The exceptions being Filly Fluttershy, Mr and Mrs. Cake, and I think a few others.

So basically, yeah, the ones with the horns are the tallest, and they're both the same size.



Also, if my power keeps this up I might just not be in the race.
It's dropped for a second every 10 or so minutes.
 
Room is up now. I'm going to try Reversed Results Grid Order to see how that turns out.
 
🤬 There goes the power again.

Dammit Rainbow Dash is this because I said I don't like your personality very much?

Well, I'm not sure I feel up to joining.
Between getting out of this chair, and turning on my PS3 because the PS3 for some reason can't turn the console back on after a complete shut down, then getting through GT5's poorly designed menus to get back into the race, I'm not sure it's worth it since I'll probably cut out again in another 30 minutes.

EDIT:

God dammit I :censored:ing love this.

Also, inb4copyright.
 
Last edited:
^Not bad, song is better than the PMV itself though tbh.

If only someone had somehow combined this with Rainbow Dash:
 
>Give up trying to join the lobby
>Power lasts longer than it did since the first outage.

Damn my terrible luck.
I just know that if I try to connect I'll drop halfway through a race, if not sooner.
 
I think AJ and RD are the tallest, going off ear hight. Rarity looks to be the shortest.
And stay safe US bronies.
 
Cold in Gardez also writes fanfics, interesting surprise, specially considering the comments he often leaves on ED.

But The Party Never Ended goes first, that's how bored I am.

Also:
131448061287.png

Dammit, she is really cute.

I cant stop looking for Two Beats related stuff, I wish I have a reason for that, but it seems that there is no reason, it's been 8 days, what the hell is so wrong?
 
Ah reckon ah should be headin' of tah bed right 'bout now. Ah'll talk tah all you crazy bronies after the party tahmorrer:
sleeping_lyra_by_bronyontheway-d42e7md.png
 
Cold in Gardez also writes fanfics, interesting surprise, specially considering the comments he often leaves on ED.
The First Light of Dawn is a pretty interesting one. Pretty sure he wrote the Micheal Bay satire fic too.
 
Last edited:
Home from work. Saturday working sucks. >:

Also, that Trixie vid a few pages back? Basically the beginning to a plotline I've had in my head.

One that would later involve Twilight being sent to a semi-bizarro realm, and having to run for her life from...herself. with a sword.
 
50170+-+artist+dotrook+brony_cola+cola+meme+twilight_sparkle.png


Why do I get the feeling there will be less and less of that box every time it appears on Drawfriends?

On a much less suggestive and very adorable note:
mail.google.com.jpg

That wrinkle on her snout.....so.....cute.
 
Now the fetish seems to be Coke, the other "Coke" makes more sense, boxes are a nonsense though.

I guess that I'm going through one of those "Mind Block" moments(in the most grounded term), I don't have enough concentration to read or anything, dammit, maybe pic will solve the issue:

animu_rainbow_dash_by_nabbiekitty-d47zu6r.png


Drawfriends I know, I just realized.
 
Whoever's behind the ask-twilight tumblr.

I like the way they think.
Twilight1.PNG

EDIT: Clever, but she's trash talking Trixie. If you're going to do this, the least you can do is try to stay in character. Since it is a RPing thing. Otherwise it'd be "ask a random stranger", and that's just no fun.
 
Last edited:
Drawfriends I know, I just realized.

I actually took that Rainbow Dash image from Ponibooru a few hours ago and stuck it in the gallery. If you see brand new fanart uploaded on Ponibooru (or DA), there's a good chance that those images will be featured in Drawfriends within a day or so.


EDIT: I swear those "crazy" races have contributed to the massive headache I have right now. I've also taken some photos of one of the races in the past hour, but I won't do the rest until tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Good sir, get that filth out of here.



What if I had children and they went on the internet with me? They'd be blinded!

"Blinded"? Well the good news is they'd only see it for a second:sly::p




When the ask-Big Mac guy posted the Big Macindodge picture I sent to him with the tag "EPIC" I think that means he liked it.I know it's not really Big Mac but shut up I'm pretending....


EDIT: Ask-Twilight is getting on my nerves. It's a RPing blog, not Facebook. But instead of complaining anymore, I'll just stop following that one....I was hipping it would be good, but whatever.


EDIT: I'd go ahead and kick myself, but that'd make it difficult to concentrate, so I'll do it when I'm done. How the 🤬 did I forget to read part 4 of the Vinyl Scratch Tapes?
Vinyl Scratch Tapes
See, they all agree with me, which is the next best thing to being right.
I need to find a place to use this quote.


That Trixie ad turned dating advert was hilarious.


EDIT: About the storm, at this point I just want my power to stay off. It's flashed at least 20 times since this thing started, and it's starting to piss me off.
 
Last edited:
I originally intended to read part 4 of The Vinyl Scratch Tapes once I'd finished reading any story that was particularly dark or depressing, just to perk me up a bit, but since then I've completely forgotten about it.

You know what, I haven't read anything lately that would get me down, so I might go ahead and read part 4 when I have the time.
 
Last edited:
Oh god that was fantastic:
Given you haven't read it Wiegert I'll wrap this in spoiler tags.
And I actually did the same thing as you now that I think about it. I actually remember making a post saying I was going to read it after something(Either Severing or TNTNE, not sure) but then I never did, and completely forgot about it.

Only reason I remembered is because the ask-vinyl-scratch tumblr linked to it.
First. Prince Douche is now my most hated character. He was annoying just because of the show, but my god I have never wanted to inflict pain upon a pony this badly before. If I were to meet him, I would punch him in the face repeatedly.
Nothing in the entire world annoys me more than that kind of smug attitude. If I were in the crowd, I would have throw bricks....I mean big, red, bricks. right at his head.

And the love thing going on between Octavia and Scratch is really, really adorable. The way it's delivered just makes it work. I rarely laugh and d'aawww that hard at the same time.

Oh, and now I kind of like the Diamond dog's. Yeah, they're the bad guys and everything, but they're just the bad guys. They aren't the self righteous douche bags, they aren't overly bitchy, they aren't overly bitchy bullies, but they're just criminals. They are, by a wide margin, my favorite of any of the antagonists from the show, and this story made me realize that.

And finally, many, many lol's were had. I won't list off the parts that did it, because there are far too many.
 
fluttershy__s_msg_to_east_coast_by_johnjoseco-d4824wx.jpg

source
And I'm off to work...I hope you guys will be okay, when I get back.
 
Last edited:
^Will do, Fluttershy.
Oh god.....when I first typed that I forgot the comma. Grammar: sometimes it prevents some pretty big misunderstandings.



Anyway, I think Rainbow Dash is watching over me at this point. My power goes out a lot during far weaker storms than this. And there are several trees that should have take out a power-line by now, but they're either still standing, or fell back into the woods. Right now every neighborhood between here and the end of the peninsula have no power, and a few in the other direction are out too.

mlp_____band_geeks___by_krekka01-d47tmt6.png

Huh, why are they all bipedal all of a sudden?
Also, that desk picture:lol:

Also, there are 4 ponies in this comic I strongly dislike, can you pick them out?


EDIT:
Holy 🤬, this wind is crazy. And it just so happens that it's hitting the side of the house with my bedroom windows, which also happens to be the side with a tree with the same trunk thickness as the one I posted, only it's taller, leaning toward my house, and branches off only 3 feet after leaving the ground, to form 3 full size trees from a single trunk.

This big mother :censored:er.
Untitled.png

It is much closer to my house that that picture shows.
It'd only catch my house the some branches near the top, but I'd be willing to bet money it'd make it through the window.
Also, "Copyright 2011"? We completely replaced our porch almost 2 years ago....why would Google copyright an already 2 year old image?

Not...sure....if I'll be sleeping in my room tonight.

Sorry for off-topicness.
Here, have some adorable Twilight:
Twilight%252520Sparkle.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back