The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,769,052 views
Also, there are 4 ponies in this comic I strongly dislike, can you pick them out?

I can pick 3 of them easily, but I'm not sure if you dislike Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo or Lyra.


Not...sure....if I'll be sleeping in my room tonight.

Hopefully the storm will dissipate soon. Until then, try and stay safe.




Anyway, now is a good time for me to get some sleep, g'night everypony:

39240%252520-%252520book%252520cute%252520daww%252520twilight_sparkle.jpg
 
I can pick 3 of them easily, but I'm not sure if you dislike Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo or Lyra.

Yeah, I actually noticed that and was about to correct it when I hear the wind gust, my power flashed once again, and then I got distracted and forgot to correct it. I meant to say 3.


EDIT:
Good%20Night%20Twilight.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm back. Some of the bronies were cool, some were... odd. They all seamed like nice enough people though. There were even some fillies 3 or 4 of them.

I bought 5 pony drawings. RD's a bit dark but at least the cutie mark's the correct way around.

Off-topic
Other then that I bought seasons 6-8 of RvB.
/Off-topic
 
The Allegrezza comic is now up on ED.

Another step closer to dying happy. :D

/Edit/

So Gods and Demons is updated...with the wrong link...again.

/Edit2/

No wait, it was my fault...silly tiredness. I meant to post the GDocs link, and accidentally picked this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6NQx4WRRg0&feature=player_embedded

Bloody tabs.

/Edit3/

Silent as the grave...

These dirty bronies and their swearing.
 
Last edited:
Herp. Fix'd. Sorry...

/Edit/

Seeing your comments on EDaily distracts me Toro, because your avatar always reminds me of the phrase "Kinky Dash."
 
Last edited:
I missed something fun by the look of it, oh well.
I'm tired from walking around all day and then unpacking from the move.
Looking at all my manga I have to wonder if Hasbro are thinking of making a comic of MLP. I then remember that comic from a few months ago. :scared:

However goodnight everypony.
224%252520-%252520animated%252520applejack%252520bed%252520doze%252520nap%252520sleep%252520sleeping%252520sleepy%252520snoring.gif


One more thing I forgot to mention.
I was wearing my Derpy shirt today and I got compliments from lots of people. Even a little girl (8-10 year old) that was walking behind me as I was browsing the stalls. I think she said "He's got Derpy on his shirt. I want one of those shirts." :lol:

Well goodnight... again.
 
^Toronado?:dopey:


Side note: This site needs a :derp: emote. Dunce is close, but derp would be that extra special screw up.
 
Last edited:
Gods and Demons got one vote and comment on EDaily this chapter, and one on DA. Talk about switching roles, when Allegrezza has already doubled my watcher count on DA. XD
 
Guess who just put TNTNE on his phone to read on the way to school tomorrow :D

I didn't know you were reading TNTNE as well.



Anyway, I love these Equestrian licenses, mainly because each characters full name is either funny, or rather fitting.

Example:
50619%20-%20filly%20license%20meme%20rarity.jpg

I happen to think the name "Juliet Ann Rarity" suits her.



50614%20-%20Trixie%20license%20meme.jpg

Greta Powers :lol:
That's actually quite clever.



50617%20-%20celestia%20license%20meme.jpg


One part of Celestia's licence reminded me of this scene from QI:



0001 :lol:
 
On Ponibooru. Suddenly: Licences everywhere! Far more than what was uploaded to IMDB.

"i do like trixie. i think there is more to tell with her."

Dancing%252520on%252520the%252520Moon.gif


Seeing your comments on EDaily distracts me Toro, because your avatar always reminds me of the phrase "Kinky Dash."
Exploit%252520This.png


And that's too bad, because I'm swapping my avatar and profile pic later today.

I happen to think the name "Juliet Ann Rarity" suits her.
It is no "Rainbow Jennifer Dashly," I have to say.


They are all pretty clever, though.






Edit: For every Twixie story, I'm now going to imagine that this happened as a background event for the story:


50583%20-%20Street_Fighter%20Trixie%20shoryuken%20spike%20twilight_sparkle.jpg
 
Last edited:
Good morning everyone, have some Cheerilee:

237.jpg


Wiegert

:lol: , the other licences are kind of meh, but that one made me laugh, and Rarity must be taller than that.

Anyway, two things that happened to me recently, the first one is hearing this in a very unusual place, is not a big deal, but it awfully reminds me of ponies.

And then there is this:

This morning...
Me:*Cheeks ED for updates*
"Friend":*Weirdly looks at me*
"Friend" asks:What are you looking at?
Me: Nothing, just ponies and some stuff from work.
"Friend":*Weird look again*
Me: I can explain this, *puts Sonic Rainboom episode, connects laptop to TV*
"Friend": Ok, but isn't this a bit too childish.
Me: Not at all,*prepares breakfast*
(*Laughs in the background*)
Me: *comes back with breakfast*, did you like it?
"Friend" says: Its actually quite funny.
(*Weird look goes away*)
Me(my mind):*Phew*

I'm either too damn clever, or too damn lucky because the only thing that came to my mind at that point was Sonic Rainboom.

Lesson learn today: Sonic Rainboom can take you out of sticky situations...just.

(*Goes back to see the GP*)
 
So we were driving around inspecting the damage earlier, when this conversation took place.

*sister spots small tree laying slightly on road*
Sister: "Hey stop, I want to get a picture of that tree."
Me: "Its just a tiny little tree."
Sister: "[Joking]You're a tree!"
Me: "I'd like to be a tree"

My dad was so confused.

I have to say, that is the fastest any idea for a joke has ever come to me. I normally have to think about stuff like that, but that was literally the very first thing to pop into my head.
 
Last edited:
(*Vettel wins the GP*)

(non-existent Rarity flipping_table.gif not found)

Anyway, comic:

bronycomic11.png

The "plot" is always problematic.

And this is kind of cool:
131455114532.jpg


I wonder when the hell Saddlesoap will update Pony Psychology, Trixie was next and I can wait for him to destroy her Ego(he will go after her Ego, I'm sure).
 
Anyway, comic:

bronycomic11.png

The "plot" is always problematic.

A! Ha! Hahahahaha :lol:

Anyways, I'm back from work! I'm glad everyone is okay.

Part 4 is almost done. The dialog is finished and the picture will be done tomorrow or on the day after tomorrow.

Also, I think I will not post later chapters openly. I'll just include a link and a warning. Maybe some may get shocked or something.

TNTNE:

Well I can't add anything new...

I wonder how Captain can help New Ponyville. NMM really protects her, so maybe she will listen to her words. If Dash and Captain will team up of course.

Now to read OGAD.
 
*Unconscionable and incredibly inappropriate pic*


Moar pics:

One day, in canon:
131455074360.jpg


The Best pony taking away the importance of that guy, whoever he is:
131450039144.png


And this one is just awesome:
131455365978.png

Is brilliant.
 
I'll pretend that doesn't exist. You know what, instead, I'll just filter that URL with adblock plus so I don't have to look at it anymore.
EDIT: God I love AdBlock.


Anyway, have you ever listened to Winter Wrap Us - Bass Cover while cleaning up debris from a Hurricane?

So much fun.
 
Those two panels of that set were actually colored (well, at least the second one was), but they both lose a lot of the impact as a result (even though they were both colored very well).

One day, in canon:
*implying Trollestia would mess with Twilight's girlfriend*


...


*unless Twilight is into that sort of thing*
One day, in canon:
50625%20-%20Snails%20artist%3AThe_Weaver%20rarity%20trollkids.png





I'll pretend that doesn't exist. You know what, instead, I'll just filter that URL with adblock plus so I don't have to look at it anymore.
EDIT: God I love AdBlock.
?
 

I might have missed something.
Could I get an explanation or something, because from what I can see I'm not too sure I like what's going on in that picture.

Art style looks like it came from the NSFW ask-pinkamena tumblr....but now I'm not sure what's going on.

EDIT:
Yep, just checked the tumblr. Not loving it. I honestly expected worse, though.
It's not a huge deal, I'd just rather not see it at the top of the page for the next 40 posts. I have no idea why, but for some reason that art style just makes me feel uneasy when used like that.

And suddenyl. Déjà vu the likes of which I've never felt.
I've never even had a tumblr before now, yet I feel like I've made almost this exact post before.
 
Last edited:
Art style looks like it came from the NSFW ask-pinkamena tumblr....but now I'm not sure what's going on.

It does come from there. You surely don't want to know the context.
 
the other licences are kind of meh, but that one made me laugh, and Rarity must be taller than that.

Rarity's classed as a filly on that license, which is why her height is only 2'11".

Yep, just checked the tumblr. Not loving it. I honestly expected worse, though.
It's not a huge deal, I'd just rather not see it at the top of the page for the next 40 posts.

It's definitely not the most questionable thing I've seen on Ask PDP tumblr, and I'm not too fussed about those two panels being posted here (so long as the other panels aren't included).



Also, the synchronization is great in this video:
 
Done editing my next PMV... how much work goes into one of these..? Heres how much!

It will take a few hours to get on YouTube though..

XWLND.png


I'll pretend that doesn't exist. You know what, instead, I'll just filter that URL with adblock plus so I don't have to look at it anymore.
EDIT: God I love AdBlock.

Yep just blocked it now.. I'm not a fan of these demented pinkie pie pictures they're just too wrong...
 
Last edited:
Wiegert
Rarity's classed as a filly on that license, which is why her height is only 2'11".
Wasn't paying too much attention, Still, a filly driver?

MintBerryCrunch
Yep, just checked the tumblr. Not loving it. I honestly expected worse, though.
It's not a huge deal, I'd just rather not see it at the top of the page for the next 40 posts.

Whoops, I just saw it, however is not that wrong.


Moving on:

Nice set:
1300391229375.png



Also:
The Psycho Ponies

Meh, not good, at least for me, that kind of thing is not my thing.
Sometimes is just the tile, which doesn't fit.


*Snips was paired with twist as far as I understand*[IMG]
[/color][/b][/font][/QUOTE]
No idea where you get those those pics though, the guy must be out of any logical or rational connotations.
([I]*Listens back to Chemical Brothers-Salmon Dance*[/I])



BTW, someone check out the continuation of [I][URL="http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/comic-north-star-dwells.html"]North Star Dwells[/URL][/I], I wasn't expecting that.
 
Last edited:
Stupid stuff which was stupid.


Disregard. I am having to dumb today.

Here is having post make of Ponies for joy:



50892%20-%20tagme.jpg
 
Last edited:
EDIT: thanks for making me look dum-dum, too. >:
 
Last edited:
Back