The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,762,667 views


Try and figure out why I posted this.

I'll give you a hint. It's toward the end.




Hint:
Rainbow Snake Jake and Rangoshy?

Also, sorry, the recording device this guy used is the best he could find at the local farmers market........they were all out of the good potatoes.
 


go to 3.15 for pony's

this is amazing
 
Genius plan! I'll leave the computer for a couple of hours even though I know something I'm waiting for is coming to ED soon. What could possibly go wrong?


*Heart of Gold updates minutes after I leave*


Head%252520Meet%252520Piano.gif










53326%20-%20applejack%20gala_meme%20pokemon%20rainbow_dash.JPG
 
I love it when, randomly, someone creates a Blogger account to RP a response to a question rather than just respond normally.
 
I just spent the last.....*checks clock*.....4 hours turning this:
Good%252520Morning%252520Applejack.png



Into this:
Good%252520Morning%252520Twilight.png


I won't use it as a waking up image because mine works fine, and Toro's got the AJ one and I feel they're too similar. But I will end up making it an Avatar once I find a suitable background.

And the reason it took so long, when you select by color, the edges come out really jagged, so I had to go all around the whole thing with the smudge tool and slightly blur all of the edges. That and I had to make the stripes myself, and then I had to cut the horn from another picture, resize, rotate, place and then trim it. The cutie mark took all of 2 minutes though.
 
And the reason it took so long, when you select by color, the edges come out really jagged
I feel really bad, because I'm pretty sure I know what was causing that (assuming you were using Photoshop), and if I'm right it would have taken 5 seconds to make it so it didn't do that. Did you start from the original image or the smaller one?







I should make a Dash one. Not that I'd really use it, but its the thought that counts.
 
I know what the problem was, but for some reason I'm stupid and didn't go back and try to fix it until I had already drawn the stripes on the mane and tail, and added the horn and Cutie Mark.

If I wanted to go back and do it right I would've had to drop all of that and start from the beginning.




Also, I ended up staying awake for a while on Ponibooru last night, and then when I went to bed I decided to watch Doctor Who, and with all the luck in the world it was a 2 parter, so I didn't get to sleep until around 3.


So, I'm going to check around the forums really quick, and then I'm off.


EDIT: And I'm off.

Night everybrony
TSSleeping4.jpg


EDIT: Also, I like my current Avatar too much. I'll give it time, and the I'll probably switch to the new one unless something else comes along.


EDIT:

^That sleep image up there....🤬 it, this is my new one.
53322%20-%20artist%253Amuranskies%20book%20sleeping%20twilight_sparkle.png


53313%20-%20applejack%20gala_meme%20meme%20rainbow_dash.png

 
Last edited:
It's a nice edit overall Mint, although I can see a slight colour difference between the body and horn as well as a few blemishes around the edges. Apart from that, it looks pretty good.

If I wanted to go back and do it right I would've had to drop all of that and start from the beginning.

I know what you mean. Once you reach a certain point, you really don't want to get rid of the work you've already completed in order to go back and start again from scratch.



Anyway, even though I changed to a new sleeping image yesterday, I've already found a replacement for it (which just so happens to be 20% cooler):

53351%20-%20artist%3Alt_draws_ponies%20cloud%20rainbow_dash%20sleeping.png


G'night guys.
 
You know what? Screw it.



I've got enough guns in my house that I think I can stave off Mint's murderous rampage, so I'm going to throw it out there: Macintosh is out of the Top 5. Heart of Gold is in.






In other news:
53385%20-%20applejack%20gala_meme%20pokemon%20rainbow_dash.JPG


I'm going to make a damn folder in the album dedicated to these things. I laughed so hard I hurt my hand pounding it on the table.





Edit: I'm too tired to type up my Long Ass Comment™ for the chapter, so I'll have to do it in the morning instead.

Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg


Good Night.
 
Last edited:
You are so screwed, akira. Deal with her before she gets you in trouble.
 
>Wake up.
>Log onto Computer.
>Allegrezza updates the exact minute I load EDaily.

Wasn't even trying...

Indeed but you dont need a green screen although it would make the effect look better! I should be able to use it in my next PMV kinda maybe (now I need to learn how to do it in Sony Vegas because i'm sure it would look more pro if I did it there!)

Intrigued to see what you do with it...

Sharp TV's aren't bad, well the one I have isn't at least. It's a damn sight better than the "19 LCD TV in my bedroom, which is an extremely obscure TV brand that almost no one has heard of.

They aren't bad, except compared to LG, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, and the Chinese brands we deal with. Oh, and Haier, who make washing machines normally.

Sorry, but even the RBGY TVs didn't really...do anything.

Out in the Cold is the first story. Shades of Midnight is the second.
There is also a sidestory to Shades of Midnight that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of this continuity (so you can ignore it if you want), but is a nice read nonetheless.

Read them. Read them and love them!

Although for the OitC continuation, the new chapter barely got any attention at all.

Internet problems...

I know that feel, brony.
 
I wonder why seaponies never seem to leave this thread.
I guess I'm not helping though. :lol:
 
Hmmm, either Akira has developed an alternate personality, or his profile's getting raped pretty bad...
 
I think it's the latter Coffee.
The really worrying part is where alternate Akira talks about a mental ward.
But we shouldn't judge if it is true. It's between him and alternate Akira.
 
See this is why you should pick a unique password (don't save password) and log out everytime you're done!

(Even though I don't do 2 out of three of those things but then again I don't think my anyone in my family would bother)
 
Multiple word passwords are the way to go according to Kotaku and their sister sites.
 
Well, guess who is back:
standfireflyleft.png


Oh, wait... blank flank!? OH CRAP!
 
Multiple word passwords are the way to go according to Kotaku and their sister sites.

I don't really need to do that because i'm the only person who is allowed to use this PC because its mine and everyone has their own PC so they don't need to use mine and they don't know my login password anyway

Also has anyone ever used the actual voices from the TV show at any part of a PMV??
 
Last edited:
Allegrezza is getting more and more fun to write, especially leading Vinyl and Octavia on unintentional dates. XD
 
Passwords should have a random assortment of numbers, letters, and symbols. use something like an old school login, with the "shift" key hit at random intervals. I do something like that at the forum I run.
 
I have generations of passwords, so the age of the account gives me a clue of the pass for it...
 


I've got enough guns in my house that I think I can stave off Mint's murderous rampage, so I'm going to throw it out there: Macintosh is out of the Top 5. Heart of Gold is in.
42830%252520-%252520Twilight_Sparkle_Wayne_Brady_Filly_Applejack.jpg




Really though, it only makes sense that it would eventually fall off. With the amount of fan-fiction you read it was only a matter of time before something passed it. And anywhere in the top 10 is still very respectable.


And now I wait for him to let his guard dow......Was I typing that outloud?


And there's one thing you're not counting on, when I need to be, I can be very patient.
DSC_0147b.jpg






Also, this guy used the LBP Music.....thingy.... to remake the intro.



And this is awesome.
 
Last edited:
Editing, this is going to take a bit more time.

And yeah I'm the actual Akira, Rarity is the best pony and Ace Combat is the best game ever, give me a sec to solve this.
 
And this is awesome.

Ick, the vocals. Sorry, I'm pretty fussy with my music.

Also, people are talking in my GDocs chat for once. Yay!
 
PnmaN.png

Doing it.
 
Editing, this is going to take a bit more time.

And yeah I'm the actual Akira, Rarity is the best pony and Ace Combat is the best game ever, give me a sec to solve this.

Ok. Advice:

1-Find an option for closing all sessions in your e-mail. Do it.
2-Delete all autocomplete log entries.
3-Change your email's password. Choose at least 15 characters.
4-Change your GTP account password. Never forget to sign out again.

Now you should be free, go slap whoever is screwing you, who must be really crazy if it considers your account as "mental ward".
 
Back