The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,762,380 views
Ok its done, I chat with her and she will not hack into my account ever again, I change all the password and all of that, besides she said that she will never ever do this again, I trust her words so you guys can calm down, if you were in panic or something.

And this comic was quite funny.

(*sighs*)
 
Last edited:

Bad news Mint. The Ask Twilight blog is going to be severely pared back because the author is having time problems with school. The being said, they put together a fantastically in-character apology for it.

twilightcrying-(n1298490198884).gif


Well, that makes me sad, but at least it went out with a very good post.

And just in time to cheer me back up:
 
For%252520Real.jpg


EDIT: Damn, I'll get it one of these times.


Great, now we've turned spammers into a game.


Also, in the off chance you haven't seen it, I feel like you'll enjoy this, Toro.
53464%20-%20Appledash%20Cutie_Mark_Crusaders%20Sweetie_Belle%20apple_bloom%20applejack%20artist%253Alittletiger488%20rainbow_dash%20scootaloo.png
 
Last edited:
And this picture is from Baltimore:
s] actually they are naked*

I so badly wish this were real.

I wish they were real too.



Anyway, the fandoom don't have enough of this:



It is a Cello, for a share number of reasons that I refuse to explain.
 
Oh my god:

53735+-+artist+john_joseco+luna+wine_for_two.jpg


Rule 34 + Rule 69 = Rule 133

And it makes sense, somehow.
 
53735+-+artist+john_joseco+luna+wine_for_two.jpg

Rule 34 + Rule 69 = Rule 133

Rules of the Internet
Rule 34: There is porn of it. No exceptions.
EDIT: Oh wait, I thought you said Rule 63.

Were you talking about a different set of rules? Because I don't see any of those in that picture.
 
Last edited:
And Rule 69 isn't even a thing, I don't think.
 
Last edited:
^According to Urban Dicitonary(Great source, right?:dopey:)

RotI
Rule 69: LOL SIXTY NINE AMIRITE?

So yeah, that's not there either.
 
It is a Cello, for a share number of reasons that I refuse to explain.

What is there to explain anyway? Almost everyone recognises that her instrument is a Cello, and I'm disregarding that video on EqD which suggests otherwise. It may be the same height as a typical Double Bass, but it has the characteristic shape of a Cello, plus the tuning pegs look the same as the ones you would find on a Cello as well.


Also, I love the fact the some people in the comments section are making references to Allegrezza by suggesting that it's a Bassello.


And Rule 69 isn't even a thing, I don't think.



Maybe akira has been kidnapped by Crazy Chick again?
After some searching, I found this:

Rule 69 of the ponynet: Scootabuse is NOT permitted.
That has nothing to do with what akira said either, perhaps that "crazy chick" is still tampering with his account.




Anyway, gotta sleep. G'night everypony:
53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png
 
Right, I've got work at 8:45 tomorrow, so I'm going to bed now.

Well, more accurately, I'm going to watch the new eposode of Top Gear right now instead of tomorrow because of this:

Forza 4 is being featured on Top Gear (USA edition) right now, they're pitting the LFA in real life against the Forza 4 version


And then I'm going straight to sleep, so night everybrony.

But first, this needs to happen in canon:
teamplay_by_alevgor-d48rgk2.jpg

Anyway,
TSSleeping4.jpg
 
Everyone going to bed before 11? That means I can do whatever I want!




53949%20-%20As_Explained_by_Patrick%20crossover%20g3.5%20patrick_star%20push_it_somewhere_else_patrick%20spongebob_Squarepants.jpg
 
I'm really sorry Unit, but someone just drew a badass ONI Rarity on my suggestion. I might put it on to freshen up the post when I release the next chapter:
rarity_oni_agent_with_glasses_by_xeno_scorpion_alien-d48veat.png

Do whatever you like.

*off work in 30 minutes.*
 
Dammit that was an incredibly lousy joke, even for my standards, maybe related to these rules, but in second thoughts that doesn't make sense either.

My version of:

Rule 69
Rule 34
Rule 113

It made sense at the beginning, well Kinda.

Apart from that:
What is there to explain anyway? Almost everyone recognises that her instrument is a Cello, and I'm disregarding that video on EqD which suggests otherwise. It may be the same height as a typical Double Bass, but it has the characteristic shape of a Cello, plus the tuning pegs look the same as the ones you would find on a Cello as well.


Also, I love the fact the some people in the comments section are making references to Allegrezza by suggesting that it's a Bassello.
I don't know, but I'm stating to think that Phoe used it to boost visits or something, or maybe she got bored and went into Celestia mode, and I noticed the comments as well.

Also:

Maybe akira has been kidnapped by Crazy Chick again?
That has nothing to do with what akira said either, perhaps that "crazy chick" is still tampering with his account.
I banish her to the moon, how can I prove that I'm the real akira?
Rarity is the best pony, that will do.



Anyway I'm updating on ED and found this:



I'm too busy to post stuff from ponychan.

(*Goes back to Pinkamina tumblr, not updated but I want to donwload some of those images*)
 
(well, not Apokalipse, but he never counts).
I will have you know, that 5 years of my life were spent in the 90's.














:indiff: :(
 
I will have you know, that 5 years of my life were spent in the 90's.
No wonder you didn't get Garfield and Friends. It predates you.




I wonder what would have happened had I not grown up watching Rocko's Modern Life. Perhaps I would be a contributing member of society.
 
Is it me or Toronado is making some weird references again?

And this thread should be about Syd Barrett.
 
I wonder what would have happened had I not grown up watching Rocko's Modern Life. Perhaps I would be a contributing member of society.

Oh we don't want that, now do we?
 
Oh we don't want that, now do we?
1.21%252520Gigawatts%252521.png


And this thread should be about Syd Barrett.
Syd Barrett
  • I rather enjoy rock and volume.
  • I rather enjoy taking drugs.
  • Listen your milk! DO YOU GET IT!? If a translations of the preasing aboutside your bed! That's what I'm talking grammar, then up! That to urink to place little, where Kauderwelsch still in determined by the middle in the language the translation firemen HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Roger Waters
  • My father died in WW2, and I'm still a bit angry about that.
  • The Who ended all their rock operas with a rebirth of fascism, so I'll just do that in mine.
  • My goodness, Syd did enjoy his drugs.

David Gilmour
  • If I don't do what Roger did, the gravy train will come to a screaming bloody halt.
  • If I don't do what Roger did, it will be beyond my musical capacity.
  • Holy chickenpickin' son of an ass, did Syd like drugs!




53960%20-%20jimmy_mcmillan%20season_2%20too_damn_high.png






New ED Poll is Best Poll.

 
Last edited:
This thread is now about Squidward.






53977%20-%20squidward%20tagme.jpg

53985%20-%20artist%3Apsychoduck%20squidward%20tagme.jpg

53983%20-%20artist%3Apsychoduck%20squidward%20tagme.jpg

53980%20-%20artist%3Apsychoduck%20squidward%20tagme.jpg


Granted, it seems to be one dude trying to force a meme, but whatever.




Also:

53987%20-%20flutterhulk%20fluttershy%20hulk%20rainbow_dash.png

You can almost feel the fanfics being written.
 
Back