The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,759,103 views
This thread needs new rules:

>+1 for every mention of Rarity
>-1 for every mention of Trixie
>+2 for every mention of Twixie
>-2 for every mention of Birdman
>+∞ to the person who says that Rarity is the best pony.
>-∞ to the person who says that Trixie is the best pony.
>+3 for every show of sanity
>-3 for the member who post sponge-bob thing

Bonus points for every shipping that do not involve Trixie.

Advanced calculus might be used for points sum.
 
What about disparaging mentions of Rarity?


I could easily balance out Trixie posts with those.
 
Very funny, but remember that Trixie gets like 200 pages of this thread with all the shipping, Gravekeeper and stuff.

Not to mention pics.
 
I also have used AppleDash as a sleep image for like 3 weeks now, so I have to be rolling in bonus points.



Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well its +5 for every AppleDash.

*Silly*

I believe I'm way silly today because Pinkie and magic:
wip___a_different_kind_of_kill_by_dreatos-d48l6g1.png


+8 points for every Octavia pic.

30433%20-%20Flutterdash%20d%2527awww%20fluttershy%20lesbian%20rainbow_dash%20sleeping%20sleepy.jpg


+4 for every Rainbow Shy.

Goodnight everyone.
 
Last edited:
This thread needs new rules:

>+1 for every mention of Rarity
>-1 for every mention of Trixie
>+2 for every mention of Twixie
>-2 for every mention of Birdman
>+∞ to the person who says that Rarity is the best pony.
>-∞ to the person who says that Trixie is the best pony.
>+3 for every show of sanity
>-3 for the member who post sponge-bob thing

Bonus points for every shipping that do not involve Trixie.

Advanced calculus might be used for points sum.

131232581619.png
 
Right, I'm not allowed to sleep tonight. Why? Well, that's because my parents party harder than just about anyone I've ever known.....or seen. When I say party I don't mean a normal party where a bunch of friends just get together and hang out. I mean the kind of parties 40 year olds usually call the police for. Luckily the whole thing is made up of neighbors, so that's never a problem. We have our own wet bar in the garage because of how frequent and wild these parties are. Anyway, they drank so much that one of them passed out, hit his head, and they called an ambulance, and me being the only sober person of the 14 on the property was the one who had to drive my mom to the hospital since she couldn't ride in the ambulance. And now I'm sitting here, waiting for her to call me so I can go pick her up.

I mean, looking at my parents you wouldn't expect it, but damn they can throw a party. Oh, and the guy's fine by the way.


Sorry for off-topic, here have some.....Minecraft pony stuff.

I didn't even watch this video, decided to do a random tour, and the suddenly I was fired out of a canon into the moon.
I'm glad the video was uploaded afterwards though, because pictures just don't cut it.


Anyway, here's some pictures I took that look fantastic with the water shader mod.
The new Appleloosa:
2011-09-04_22.32.59.png

Some Manehattan:
2011-09-04_22.27.36.png

And some Pony Statue of Liberty:
2011-09-04_22.28.23.png

2011-09-04_22.29.20.png



Also, I never knew this was possible.

I mean, I knew you plasma arcs like that could make noise, but I never knew you could control it like that.


EDIT: Actually, I did know that. I just wasn't thinking straight last night.

 
Last edited:
This thread needs new rules:

>+1 for every mention of Rarity
>-1 for every mention of Trixie
>+2 for every mention of Twixie
>-2 for every mention of Birdman
>+∞ to the person who says that Rarity is the best pony.
>-∞ to the person who says that Trixie is the best pony.
>+3 for every show of sanity
>-3 for the member who post sponge-bob thing

Bonus points for every shipping that do not involve Trixie.

Advanced calculus might be used for points sum.

Oh great. No minus points if I post seaponies!
 
-10 for any further mention of a certain aquatic equine.
 
Good%252520Morning%252520Applejack.png




♫ Doo doo doo ♫ ... doo... doo?




...




...




attachment.php






54150%20-%20applejack%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco.png









46001%252520-%252520caption%252520hnng%252520macro%252520spike.jpg
 
Last edited:
Writing a fanfic now. Lack of better things to do.

It's about a unicorn who is actually reasonably underpowered. He can only do one thing, but he's pretty damn good at it, and nopony really has defenses against it. He's going to fall in love with another OC pony. No way in hell am I dealing with the mane cast.
 
So, how about those Gala images?

54159%20-%20applejack%20gala_meme%20rainbow_dash%20spitfire%20the_mask.png


I really wish there were more of these being added on Ponibooru. There only seems to be about 2 or 3 new ones being uploaded each day now.
 
My memory tells me that this actually came out from here

Cantering Death

and I should be working right now, but is getting a bit boring around here.

Also

131524275858.png


Rainbow Pie
+15

(*Tries to remember how to spell properlly and the key to make the double dot points*)
 
DashiePie is gay.


Literally, obviously, but also in the metaphorical sense. AppleDash 4 Lyfe.












54149%20-%20applejack%20chicken%20dash%20meme%20rainbow%20scootaloo.jpg
 
Oh%252520U.png


You just want to make another not-very-rational war of randomness.


In that case

131517958541.jpg


+Cant count to apples


Dammit I'm seriously bored.



And I'm sure that the zombie story was originated here, or ripped out from here, at least the concept.
Who did it? I cant remember.
 
Last edited:
Shipping wars are not at all random. They predate the internet.



And I think it was Tesla that was writing a zombie story, and CoffeeGrunt was thinking of one before he was sidetracked by OctaScratch.
 
True:
(*Remembers Pokemon\Digimon\Dragon Ball*)

It was Tesla, maybe he summited it long ago, but is actually quite entertaining.

And this is made me laugh:

131524479496.png


(*Remembers the key to make double points, still doesn't remember how to use proper grammar*)
 
Also, I love the fact the some people in the comments section are making references to Allegrezza by suggesting that it's a Bassello.

Heheheheh, I found it pretty fun. Got mentioned a few times in the OctaScratch comic that was posted too. Best part is, I took it from a comment and put it in, to make the commenters giggle.

And I think it was Tesla that was writing a zombie story, and CoffeeGrunt was thinking of one before he was sidetracked by OctaScratch.

Weighing up between two kinds of post-Zombie Apocalypse. The WWZ route, or my own little apocalyptic fantasy of the world after the Howling Hunger.
 
^Uh, are the keys marked on your keyboard?


Anyway, I want to go to this college. Just for this:
PONIES!!!
Capture.PNG

Really, if I ever have the time and talent/money, I might make my house like that.
 
^Uh, are the keys marked on your keyboard?

This computers uses linux weird key distribution which I'm not used to, and I'm posting from a computer which uses some sort of linux thing.

Very restricted internet.
 
Exactly how I always felt...until I remembered Charizard:
gotta_catch_em_all_by_bibliodragon-d48uvoo.png
 
>mfw BronyState has a streamer that streams IT crowd, House and other awesome series during the week.

Indeed.jpg



BMN isn't even the highlight anymore.
 
Given the name I doubt this is necessary, but: Language Warning: Pulp Fiction
 
Suddenly, upon writing a semi-successful fic, bronies start coming out of the woodwork on my DA page to get help with theirs...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
 
Just finished my AppleJack design on my YouTube account!

Better version
hrcGT.jpg


Edit: the black boarders are only there because I zoomed the page out..

Awesome:tup:.
Thank you... you won a shivering Rarity
r16043_MLP%20Shivering%20Rarity.gif

 
Last edited:
Awesome:tup:.

Also, there's probably an app for chrome that lets you capture an entire web page.

Like this:

dylanS1o%252527s%252520Channel%252520-%252520YouTube_1315255503536.png



46001%252520-%252520caption%252520hnng%252520macro%252520spike.jpg

Rarity shivering like that is a lot more adorable than I noticed the first time I saw it.
 
Last edited:
Suddenly, upon writing a semi-successful fic, bronies start coming out of the woodwork on my DA page to get help with theirs...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Welll... uhhh. Hello.

hmmmm....

The lineart is kinda finished, I hope I'll have enough time tomorrow to clean it and color.



Aaand, I got my GT5 back finally. Thank you Toro for the NSX, I already have the same car (without mods), so I'll just tune your present to the max...and maybe re-color it =)

Part 6 of Dreams and Nightmares is going to be posted here, as it will not feature dark scenes. The 7th part...well, some pre-readers already know what will happen, so I will just leave a link here when everything is ready.

The text for part 6 and 7 are kinda ready. They are based on the early concept that I sent to several users here and there. So it's just needs some re-arrangement and more editing. I'll try to fix as much as I can by myself to ease the tension on my favorite editors.
 
Back