The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,759,103 views
Never noticed that app :D also the black boarders are really are bad in that picture :O
 
This page is massive.

I know what'll help:
While I was playing with the screen cap thing I decided to grab one of my own channel.
MyLittleBigBrony%252527s%252520Channel%252520-%252520YouTube_1315255023808.png

Now I just need some video making ability to go along with it.............because as it stands I've got 2.


Oh, and this:
my_little_mantis_by_mimblex-d45gxj5.png

gaGcP.png


Quick, someone post an unnecessarily large comic.
 
Last edited:
Forgot about this:
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-brony-creed.jpg

Not sure if re-post, but that comic reminded me of it.....again.
 
Cellist's creed, eh?

EDIT: Next friday, Unit-One
 
tumblr_lqyn5cCT8Z1r2ulme

That is actually a really nice picture, and it gives me an idea......that I'll get to later.
 
16 september?? Well ...hay. Uhh, hmmm... 10 days...


Okay, here's the plan. D&N will be paused. I have a pic for CoffeeG. to finish... and I really want to make something special for our community.

So. Come on, PM me your Ponysonas/OC's and I'll make a group pic for our thread.

One user may PM me 1 pony.
If you can't draw you can use the generator here
You can draw head only, if you can't draw body.
Please color, or name the colors.
Name the pony.
Please no Pegasus-Unicors or hybrids/aliens/weird creatures.

the dead line is 10th september.
 
16 So. Come on, PM me your Ponysonas/OC's and I'll make a group pic for our thread.

One user may PM me 1 pony.
If you can't draw you can use the generator here
You can draw head only, if you can't draw body.
Please color, or name the colors.
Name the pony.
Please no Pegasus-Unicors or hybrids/aliens/weird creatures.

the dead line is 10th september.

I'll try and draw but my drawing skills aren't exactly amazing :p

If that fails i'll go for a Pony Creator pony..
 
16 september?? Well ...hay. Uhh, hmmm... 10 days...


Okay, here's the plan. D&N will be paused. I have a pic for CoffeeG. to finish... and I really want to make something special for our community.

So. Come on, PM me your Ponysonas/OC's and I'll make a group pic for our thread.

One user may PM me 1 pony.
If you can't draw you can use the generator here
You can draw head only, if you can't draw body.
Please color, or name the colors.
Name the pony.
Please no Pegasus-Unicors or hybrids/aliens/weird creatures.

the dead line is 10th september.

Scootaloo_Interesting.jpg



Also.
130737742326-Scootaloo_010.jpg


She was chicken after all.
 
Welll... uhhh. Hello.
hmmmm....
The lineart is kinda finished, I hope I'll have enough time tomorrow to clean it and color.

Yours is fun because it's different. I keep getting:
"Hey, review my AppleDash fic please."
"Okay, I'll look at it in a mo...what you other guys in the queue got?"
*Queue holds up cover art of AppleDash makeout pics.*
131415099008.jpg


Okay, here's the plan. D&N will be paused. I have a pic for CoffeeG. to finish... and I really want to make something special for our community. So.
Come on, PM me your Ponysonas/OC's and I'll make a group pic for our thread.

Balls, I passive-commissioned one, but it won't be done in time for a reference. I'll PM you the essay I wrote describing it to the guy. XD

Also, thinking of writing another short, sad story tonight. Maybe Lonely Lyra again...

And this fic...I am curious:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/story-pretty-in-pink.html
 

Didn't you hate sad?, Its actually quite good, no actually is really good.

Depression is becoming pre-psychological condition in most of the Pinkie Pie fics, not that depression is unlinked to mental deceases, but is actually kind of overused by now.

However, link that the depression with a relative, that's bold.

Also pic:

131520903658.png

(Actually that's a bit too graphical)

Straight shipping: -10 points
 
Last edited:

One user may PM me 1 pony.
If you can't draw you can use the generator here
You can draw head only, if you can't draw body.
Please color, or name the colors.
Name the pony.
Please no Pegasus-Unicors or hybrids/aliens/weird creatures.


Do you want any kind of cutie marks, or are their flanks going to be hidden?

Right, and now to spend the next hour playing with the pony creator until I've got something I like.
 
Last edited:
So. Come on, PM me your Ponysonas/OC's and I'll make a group pic for our thread.

Sounds like a plan. I recently finished making my OC using General Zoi's Pony Creator (along with the Cutie Mark and name), so I reckon it would be easier if I send you that one instead of a drawing.


Melancholy, eh? Well, I've got naff all else to do, so I'll check it out now.
 
Do you want any kind of cutie marks, or are their flanks going to be hidden?

Right, and now to spend the next hour playing with the pony creator until I've got something I like.

I had to zoom in to see your letters...

Send as many info as possible.
 
As a manager of a liquor store, and a guy who enjoys a fine glass of wine, a fine glass of whiskey.. and the like:

I love this story. I love the references, I've had Jura (it's too peaty for my taste, I prefer highland/lowland malts in scotch like Gelnmorangie) and I fully agree with Octavia that New Zealand makes some wonderful Sauv Blanc (and some good Pinot as well).

Bulls**t a liquor store manager...like a boss. XD

Anyway, 'tis time for my unconsciousness:
sleeping_lyra_by_bronyontheway-d42e7md.png
 
Mornin' Everypony
47535%252520-%252520morning_ponies%252520pajama%252520rainbow_dash%252520yawn.png


@CoffeeGrunt I just read your opening to Equestria War Z. I like it so far.
 
Damn, I've got this OC made and I'm loving the look of it, I.....just....can't....figure....out....a.....name.
Scootaloo_headbang_on_piano-(n1301110054412).gif

I mean, I've never finished something and been pleased with the result so quickly.

I guess I'll sleep on it, I might just be suffering some mental block caused by only getting 2 hours of sleep for almost 34 hours.

And if I can't think of anything then I'll pick some words I like, plug them into a translator, and see if anything cool pops up, and then I'll go from there. I won't just copy the word when I find it, because I want this to be good. I don't want it to be like that nameless OC I made forever ago that I just kind of forgot about.
 
Last edited:
Pic time:

Hearth warming:
131525553468.png


Hearth breaking:
131526494191.png


And I should get at least +1000 for this.


(*Completes work duties, start new ones*)
 
Damn, I've got this OC made and I'm loving the look of it, I.....just....can't....figure....out....a.....name.

I seem to have the opposite problem. I can come up with a name in almost no time at all, but when it comes to creating an OC based on a name of my choice, that's when it gets a bit tricky. Luckily when I came up with the idea for my final OC, I had the name, CM and colour scheme all planned out. Hopefully you can find a fitting name for your OC soon.


Anyway, I just finished reading Pretty in Pink. The ending is... dammit! I almost shed a tear when I reached the ending which I honestly didn't expect. All in all, it was (as akira said) a really good story. Short, but it's meloncholic as hell.
 
Anyway, I just finished reading Pretty in Pink. The ending is... dammit! I almost shed a tear when I reached the ending which I honestly didn't expect. All in all, it was (as akira said) a really good story. Short, but it's meloncholic as hell.

It was really good, and a different approach to that relationship between.



Well, pics:

Coloureable:
Capture.JPG


Impressionable:
131526973897.jpg


Shippable:
131526684178.png

(Incestable?)

That is all-able.
 
So after making my first OC that I wanted to use, I had the idea to make a Coast Guard Pony, and I think it came out really well. So then I downloaded the vector, pulled it up in GIMP edited a little bit of it(Gradient in wings, the snout, and the hooves), and then I found a cool image to put him in. Here's the result:
USCG-OC.png


Still haven't come up with a name for the one I was going to use, or this one though.
I want it to be original, but dammit I can't think of anything.
 
I take it when he said "Pegasus-Unicorns" he meant Alicorns.

If not it's a quick fix, I saved the number combo to regenerate him, and then I'd just have to remove the wings if I'm wrong.

Also, just one thing, the original looks much cleaner than that. I dirtied him up a little to fit the scenery.


Also, ^^
reported.png


 
Last edited:
35801%25252520-%25252520lazy_uploader_indeed%25252520reported%25252520screencap%25252520twilight_sparkle.png


^One minute before ya!!! :p

On more bright news, I'll be doing a ponysona, but i still need to find out how to make it.
 
That's some good Engrish by that Spambot.

Anyway I like that pony Mint. He looks a bit like Dib from Invader Zim.
 
^One minute before ya!!! :p

On more bright news, I'll be doing a ponysona, but i still need to find out how to make it.

Actually, that last edit was to remove some text after I'd already placed the picture. So I think we tied.

Which means I don't get to use my celebration picture:(

One of these times....I will win this.
 
Either I'm experiencing short term memory loses, or maybe people get too enthusiastic when they find the perfect pic for the perfect occasion, either way this is my new sleeping pic:

54091+-+pinkie_pie+ponies_in_real_life+real_life+sleeping+sleeping_in_your_bed.jpg


Pinkie awaiting on da bed -> +1 Oh yeah
 
^Oooookayyyyy........

.....
.....
.....
.....



.....


Anyway,
54237+-+artist+dcpip+dress+gala+marble+rainbow_dash.jpg


smiley-shocked016.gif
smiley-shocked016.gif
smiley-shocked016.gif
smiley-shocked016.gif


the_great_and_powerful_by_tori99-d48x3vs.png


smiley-shocked015.gif

I died of awesome overdose.
 
Back