The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,758,069 views
Not again Trixie. We can't afford another lawsuit.
54268+-+Spa_Pony+Trixie+artist+madmax+chainsaw+don%2527t_worry_this_will_only_hurt_A_LOT+lost_3rd_spa_pony_maybe+magic_trick+magician+not_sure_if_aloe_or_lotus.png

Dawww.
oh_cloud_u_so_silly_by_ponymonster-d48vr3b.png
 
I dunno about that. I swear a lot more now, and I'm almost certainly more caustic than I used to be.



I may even be outright meaner, but I'm not sure about that.
 
^Same for me actually, but I'm fine with it.

54315%20-%20Morning_after%20artist%253AThe_Weaver%20big_macintosh%20coffee%20farm%20shipping%20sunrise%20sweet_apple_acres%20twilight_sparkle.png

Yeah, yeah, I know, I lose points for straigh shipping, but it's worth it for this comment:
SinisterSnuggles
Talk about a CRAM session
I nearly died laughing.:lol:


What made it worse is this is one of the few straight pairings I like. Well, in the sense that it's one of the few that makes sense.
Actually, it might be the only one.
 
Last edited:
KX97w.jpg


This (if I can't draw anything) is my Pony!
Name: Unknown
 
Here, ponysona:

ponyWithBackground.png


Q: Why the suit?

A: 1- Couldn't think of a Cutiemark.
2- I thought it could be fitting to make him some sort of engineer.

Q: Why so serious?

A: I just saw a certain type of pony that is related to the Hippocampus, and is stuck on the 80s. :grumpy:
 
Exactly how I always felt...until I remembered Charizard:
I'm surprised Fluttershy wouldn't own Yellow instead like I did. In that game, they gave you all three.


Twilight%252520Spawesome.png


This page is massive.

I know what'll help:
While I was playing with the screen cap thing I decided to grab one of my own channel.
Just finished my AppleJack design on my YouTube account!

Not that much effort in mine, but still:
youtubeaccount.png


Aaand, I got my GT5 back finally. Thank you Toro for the NSX, I already have the same car (without mods), so I'll just tune your present to the max...and maybe re-color it =)

I honestly don't even remember what you are talking about. The NSX RM? I actually glitched that one so it doesn't have the racing exhaust installed (if I recall correctly), so you might want to preserve its uniqueness.


Oh, the joys of being almost painfully OCD.


16 september?? Well ...hay. Uhh, hmmm... 10 days...
17th of September. Not 16th.

And I should get at least +1000 for this.
As odd (Why!? Why does this sound odd!?) as it sounds, no. You lose tons of points for Les Fluttershy and Rarity (Fluttershy has two exceptions, both of them Crack Pairings). Don't like either of those interpretations, really.

Either I'm experiencing short term memory loses, or maybe people get too enthusiastic when they find the perfect pic for the perfect occasion, either way this is my new sleeping pic:

54091+-+pinkie_pie+ponies_in_real_life+real_life+sleeping+sleeping_in_your_bed.jpg


Pinkie awaiting on da bed -> +1 Oh yeah

NEEDS MOAR APPLEJACK.



Good Christ, did I say that out loud?


I concur.


Though I swear I've seen that before.


What made it worse is this is one of the few straight pairings I like. Well, in the sense that it's one of the few that makes sense.
Actually, it might be the only one.
I quite like FlutterMac and LunaMac. TwiMac and SoarinJack are both acceptable, but they ruin Twixie (well, The Romancing Quest seems to be coming up with an interesting solution to that problem, as I restarted reading it today. Not quite finished reading it, though.) and AppleDash.


And now we're talking about shipping again.

*throws up hands*
 


6759_6ce3.jpeg




Time to restore some order methinks:
52972%20-%20Angry_applejack%20applejack%20gala_meme%20lesbian%20meme%20rainbow_dash%20shipping%20spitfire%20xkcd.png


Much better (and points don't matter either) :lol:





And while I'm still awake, here is my finished OC (Skyshaper):
Sky2.png


Haha, I actually created an OC that's based solely on an album name and cover design.
 
@Toro, We need season 2........badly.....to save us from ourselves.

Before we actually start shipping ALL the things....
 
Last edited:
There was a GumTwist last month. Granted, it was a joke, but still.

Alright, I literally need to see this.

What was it called?


Also, I figure season 2 won't make it worse, because it'll give us new characters that are relatively appropriate to ship. As it is now were running low on the good combos and starting with stuff like GumTwist. Even though it was a joke, that's where it always starts.


EDIT: Don't try 100 posts per page.

EDIT: Oh, and I learned how to drop the size restrictions on Picasa.
When%252520I%252520was%252520a%252520Twinkie%252520Pinkie%252520Part%2525201.png

I've never seen this, but holy 🤬 I laughed so damn hard.
 
Last edited:

Alright, I literally need to see this.

What was it called?
I honestly don't remember. I didn't actually read it. Didn't have the balls, joke or not.

Also, I figure season 2 won't make it worse, because it'll give us new characters that are relatively appropriate to ship.
Which means we will talk about shipping even more than we already do. More importantly is what it will means for current pairings. Some of us have dug ourselves in, admittedly, but the only real dividing line with any force behind it is DashiePie vs. AppleDash.

But new characters to ship means revitalized Ship-to-Ship Combat. Ergo: Worse.


Didn't you hate sad?, Its actually quite good, no actually is really good.

Depression is becoming pre-psychological condition in most of the Pinkie Pie fics, not that depression is unlinked to mental deceases, but is actually kind of overused by now.

However, link that the depression with a relative, that's bold.
Anyway, I just finished reading Pretty in Pink. The ending is... dammit! I almost shed a tear when I reached the ending which I honestly didn't expect. All in all, it was (as akira said) a really good story. Short, but it's meloncholic as hell.
Eh... I dunno. Bittersweet did most of the same stuff much better, even though they don't cover quite the same ground. If it wasn't for how terribad I think the first chapter of Bittersweet is, it would be no contest whatsoever.


And honestly, the big reveal seemed a lot more like one of these:


Than an actual plot twist, and it sorta derailed the story for me.



Let me put it this way: I almost started bawling my eyes out several times during Bittersweet. I can count on one hand the stories that caused similar emotions. As soon as the the reveal happened in this one, it basically completely killed the mood. To the extent that it was possibly pretentious, even.
 
Hey look, it's Twilight's "speacial" book.
xRmlZ.jpg


I honestly don't remember. I didn't actually read it. Didn't have the balls, joke or not.


Which means we will talk about shipping even more than we already do. More importantly is what it will means for current pairings. Some of us have dug ourselves in, admittedly, but the only real dividing line with any force behind it is DashiePie vs. AppleDash.

But new characters to ship means revitalized Ship-to-Ship Combat. Ergo: Worse.


Right, that's something I feel like I would've considered had it not been for the 2 hours of sleep for the past,.....40 or something I don't know, hours.

So you know what:
TSSleeping4.jpg
 
Let me put it this way: I almost started bawling my eyes out several times during Bittersweet. I can count on one hand the stories that caused similar emotions. As soon as the the reveal happened in this one, it basically completely killed the mood. To the extent that it was possibly pretentious, even.

Looking at many of the EqD comments for Bittersweet, I get the impression that it's an exceptionally sad story (although I've never read it myself), plus some people are already comparing Pretty in Pink to Bittersweet. I know the reveal was the weak point in this story, but it didn't exactly "kill" the mood for me. Seeing as Pretty in Pink was just a one-parter, I still think it was a rather good read.



Also, something tells me we're going to see the rest of the Mane 6 in this situation:
54389%20-%20Morning_after%20artist%3AThe_Weaver%20big_macintosh%20coffee%20farm%20rarity%20shipping%20sunrise%20sweet_apple_acres.png


I'll be keeping an eye on Ponibooru to see if that does happen....


54393%20-%20Morning_after%20The_Great_And_Powerful_Trixie%20Trixie%20artist%3AThe_Weaver%20big_macintosh%20coffee%20farm%20shipping%20sunrise%20sweet_apple_acres.png


Ah, it looks like I was almost right in the case of Trixie, although I'm still expecting a version with Pinkie, RD, Fluttershy and Appl...wait, what?
 
Last edited:
*Shipping conversation starts*
Xanatos%252520Planned%252520This.png





Well I choose this as my own OC:

Quake.PNG


Basically cannon was close enough, the only difference is slightly brownish hair, the rest is just the same, same colour scheme, maybe brown eyes and no, is not androgynous.

Cuttie mark:
120px-Belka_roundel.svg.png


Obviously, I wish he was a pegasi, but I'm already asking too much.



Eh... I dunno. Bittersweet did most of the same stuff much better, even though they don't cover quite the same ground. If it wasn't for how terribad I think the first chapter of Bittersweet is, it would be no contest whatsoever.

I haven't read Bittersweet so I don't know, but it was a welcome change from the whole Pinkie going depressive, Pinkie going nuts, Pinkie going psycho stories, Besides I like that approach towards Twilight.


And this:
131528022104.jpg

Is a new challenge.

Cottonmouth Fluttershy -> +25


^ New meme while I was building a post, this community is really quick.
 
54398%20-%20Morning_after%20coffee%20diamond_dogs%20grumpy%20rarity%20rover%20shipping.png



Why, let's see. That's:

Mentioning Rarity. +1.
Show of Sanity. +3.
Shipping not Involving Trixie +10

Made out pretty good, I think.



130586359447.png
 
*Tries to find Trixie/snails equivalent, fails*

15968%2B-%2Banimated%2Bartist-mihaaaa%2Bclapping%2Bclopplauding%2Bgif%2BOctavia%2Breaction_image%2Breaction_ponies.jpg

Well played sir, well played.



Anyway I think I deserve some point for:

This(Language warning) +7
This. +6

And this:
131527030664.png

Innuendo + 4

That's all, for now.

(*Stomps*)
 
54404%20-%20Morning_after%20Trixie%20artist%3AThe_Weaver%20coffee%20diamond_dogs%20grumpy%20rover%20shipping.png


Yeah, I think this Morning After meme might be taking off.
 
That's not fair, double teaming me like that. I can't even properly respond, because I don't remember who Weigert (incorrectly) thinks is Best Pony.

And this:
131527030664.png

Innuendo + 4
I see your innuendo, and raise an implication:
Busy%252520Having%252520Fun.png


+ 7.65
 
I see your innuendo, and raise an implication:
Busy%252520Having%252520Fun.png


+ 7.65

Interesting, but It will have to wait until tomorrow.

Apart from that, I do remember which is Wiegert's best pony...but I'll keep that to myself, is not that hard to find out though.



And that's it, pretty busy day tomorrow.
54091+-+pinkie_pie+ponies_in_real_life+real_life+sleeping+sleeping_in_your_bed.jpg

Goodnight everyone.
 
Last edited:
I can't even properly respond, because I don't remember who Weigert (incorrectly) thinks is Best Pony.

I do remember which is Wigert's best pony...but I'll keep that to myself, is not that hard to find out though.

Misspelling my user name:

disaponyt.png


^That right there is unequivocally the best pony, incase you didn't know.


Also, that's a terrible pun. Do I lose points if I had any?
 
It's Dash? 🤬. I can't insult Dash. She's too close to first.


*shakes fist*
 
Last edited:
ponysketch___umbrae_nova_by_crappyunicorn-d490s9v.png


Evil Celestia.... I think it speaks for itself.



Also, I get the pleasure of posting my favourite pony again:

53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png


G'night everypony.
 
If evil Luna becomes Nightmare Moon, would evil Celestia turn into Solar Flare?
 
If evil Luna becomes Nightmare Moon, would evil Celestia turn into Solar Flare?

That or Corona Blaze. Those are the two names I've seen applied to the idea.







Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg


Good Night.
 


Okay, here's the plan. D&N will be paused. I have a pic for CoffeeG. to finish... and I really want to make something special for our community.

So. Come on, PM me your Ponysonas/OC's and I'll make a group pic for our thread.

One user may PM me 1 pony.
If you can't draw you can use the generator here
You can draw head only, if you can't draw body.
Please color, or name the colors.
Name the pony.
Please no Alicorns or hybrids/aliens/weird creatures.

the dead line is 10th september.

*sigh*
Guys! I asked to PM me! Why you started to post here??





What? No straight shipping? Well 🤬, I'm braking the rules then.


And about that RM NSX. I haven't driven it yet.
 
Back