The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,758,221 views
Only 2 people did it correctly, by sending their PM's.


Well, lets hope I didn't miss anyone.
 
I'm surprised Fluttershy wouldn't own Yellow instead like I did. In that game, they gave you all three.

I never had that game...*lost childhood.*

Also, the Allegrezza comic updated:
http://gunslingerpen.deviantart.com/gallery/32219024

Also, the last panel here made me d'awww tonnes:
allegrezza_09_by_gunslingerpen-d490ye7.jpg
 
^ Nice! That guy has tons of work to do =)


EDIT:

54456%20-%20FAUSTCEPTION%20blank_flank%20inception%20pinkie_pie%20powerpuff_girls.jpg


It went all according to plan!




EDIT2:
Interactive DJ-P0N3
"space" - spin the discs, mouse click - move head.














EDIT3: And now Toronado EXPLODES!

morning_trixie_by_johnjoseco-d4917z1.png

source
 
Last edited:
I didn't see Unit posted that about the group picture. I'll have to think up an OC for myself then.
 
That or Corona Blaze. Those are the two names I've seen applied to the idea.
No Super Nova?

Only 2 people did it correctly, by sending their PM's.


Well, lets hope I didn't miss anyone.

I was holding off on the PM until I came up with a name, but I guess I'll just send it now and get a name later.
 
My turn to use this one. :lol:
Night bronies.
30433%20-%20Flutterdash%20d%2527awww%20fluttershy%20lesbian%20rainbow_dash%20sleeping%20sleepy.jpg
 
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-pinkie-pie-just-wants-to-have-fun.jpg

*Checks ED*

I missed a whole lot of music last night.

Love this:

The song itself is fantastic, but the way it fits with the video just makes it perfect.


Oh hey, look what I found:


I'm not sure, but I have the strangest feeling I've seen this before.....the question is.....where......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......*rubs chin*.....



apple_rainbow_by_torgetsu_kon-d422b9m.png

Should've just gone with "Dash".

Also +5 for me.

Is anyone actually keeping track of their scores? Because I'm not.
 
Last edited:
Nope, I long time forgot what number means what.


As for now, 9 people submitted their OC's.
 

Oh hey, look what I found:

I'm not sure, but I have the strangest feeling I've seen this before.....the question is.....where......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......*rubs chin*.....


Hmmm I have no Idea... Honest!


As for now, 9 people submitted their OC's.

Mine I just a concept for now until I see if I can draw or not :P
 

I....completely forgot this thing ever existed.

I mean, I remember it, I remember liking it a lot too.....I think.

I'm not sure, it's like this memory was locked deep, deep down in my brain, and parts of it are still stuck.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I watched that Toonami video last night. Seriously, it's been almost 8 years since I saw the UK idents for it, plus those were good times back then in terms of the programs which were broadcast, well as far as I can remember at least.


Anyway, continuing on from last night:

54504%20-%20Morning_after%20applejack%20artist%3AThe_Weaver%20coffee%20lesbian%20rainbow_dash%20shipping%20sweet_apple_acres%20this_is_getting_silly%20twilight_sparkle.png

 
So...

A brony is going to translate Allegrezza into Russian. I want to hear the Dramatic Reading of that so bad. :3
 
Apparantly I can draw... who knew (its just started needs colour)
mkAWU.jpg
 
^Nice overall, but I feel you could take a little off the flank. It just seems kind of large. That or connect the rear legs a bit further toward the back.

dos_equus_finished.jpg

20% More interesting.



Oh, and I love this:
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-pinkie-fry.jpg



And the d'awww:
Daw.jpg
 
Last edited:
After reading bittersweet



new colt cover
 
@Dylans1o, that's a nice drawing, but the body seems too long to me, so perhaps you could shorten it a tad. Also, as Mint said, I think the rear legs could be further back too.

Maybe you could use something like this image as reference for future drawings, just to get an idea of the body proportions of a pony:
mlp___fim_base_by_kitty_kitty_koneko-d35wb4l.png






Anyway:
54548%20-%20Doctor_Whoof%20all_my_money%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20badass%20gi_joe%20snake_eyes.jpg


Doctor Whoof and Snake Eyes? Dammit John, why must you draw something as badass as this?!



Oh, and another name you could give to an evil version of Celestia is Helios Storm (which also happens to be a type of Lighter).
 
Well by the time I read your guys advice (about an hour ago Mint) the pen outline was already so here is the final product
qjVc1.jpg
 
I'm just wondering what the Cutie Mark is supposed to be in that drawing, and have you thought of a name for your OC yet?



Also, this video is just brilliant:
 

:censored:ing love this!

The segment from 2:03-2:40 must have taken unreal amounts of time and effort, but the whole damn thing is just awesome.
 
I'm just wondering what the Cutie Mark is supposed to be in that drawing, and have you thought of a name for your OC yet?

Its basically a random design that I came up with when I was doing it
any name yet.. just a few ideas but no final decision
 
Well enough of toying with people, it doesn't compensate the lack of the pony caused by splinting my pony dosage to a half, which hurts a lot, in fact a lot more than I expected.

Anyway, time to score some points:


princess_celestia__s_coa_by_lord_giampietro-d484yir.png

Emblem obsession: +3 points

131534464753.png

Replacing unknown character: +10 point, -1 point for jagged edges

131533872539.png

Failed shipping: -10, +1 [/why_would_you_post_that]


It seriously hurts, and almost forgot:


dos_equus_finished.jpg

20% More interesting.
+10 points, if it was whisky I will give it +12.
 
+500 for thinking up random rules!
 
+9001 for bed:
sleeping_lyra_by_bronyontheway-d42e7md.png


Equestria War Z is proving fairly fun to write, not quite feeling it's at a great standard yet.

/Edit/

Also, if I were to say "Stagners Pear Cider," would you get the reference?
 
^Yes I would get it, seeing as I quite like a glass of Stagners Cider myself (original, not the Pear variant).


Speaking of Pears:
54551%20-%20apple_bloom%20applejack%20apples%20artist%3Aemlan%20big_macintosh%20comic%20oc%20pear%20pears%20the_apple_clan.png

+15 for Apple family mafia, +5 for Apple Bloom toting a baseball bat.


Choice comment:
You sell pairs? that's quite the coincidence, because you're going to be seeing double in just a moment...
:lol:
 
I came back from sleep, to piss myself at how awesome that comic is...g'night...again...
 
:lol:

Sorry, "pears" made me think of something else.

+5 for accidental innuendo.
 
I really hate YouTube... Look what it recommends for me!!! :mad:
NDExG.png

Stupid F--(This part of the sentence has been removed as it violates the GTP AUP) Beiber

All because I wanted to laugh at the HORRIBLE Titanic 2 trailer
 
Good%252520Morning%252520Applejack.png

Yes, I am pretending that I just woke up now.

Shut up and roll with it.


Anyway, continuing on from last night:

54504%20-%20Morning_after%20applejack%20artist%3AThe_Weaver%20coffee%20lesbian%20rainbow_dash%20shipping%20sweet_apple_acres%20this_is_getting_silly%20twilight_sparkle.png

Head%252520Meet%252520Piano.gif


So close.


EDIT3: And now Toronado EXPLODES!

morning_trixie_by_johnjoseco-d4917z1.png

source
Actually, I had a... I dunno. An epiphany.

I was in Advertising today, not paying attention as is usual. And I thought to myself: Best Pony? Applejack. And as I sat there bored out of my skull, an occasional nod at the teacher to make it look like I was listening, it dawned on me: I'm okay with that.








Anyways, I have a really good feeling about this story. I read the chapters done so far, and it seems like it is going to build up into a really good thing. Even better, its a noir that actually has something to do with the show, rather than just a generic noir thing with Ponies shoved into it. I suggest anyone here interested keep an eye on it.



And since I finished The Romancing Quest this morning, now I got to go dig up that post Wiegert made about it to see what he said.
 
Back