The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,756,551 views
And since I finished The Romancing Quest this morning, now I got to go dig up that post Wiegert made about it to see what he said.

Note the fact that there really isn't any point in doing that. I just quoted a short transcript from the last part of the story which I happened to find amusing.
 
>Draw Pinkie Pie for homework.
>Two bonus ponts.

LIKE A BOSS.

pinkie_pie_is_my_homework__by_flyinracedude-d4938wd.jpg

[Source]
 
I wish the pony abstinence was no so hard on me.


Anyways, I have a really good feeling about this story. I read the chapters done so far, and it seems like it is going to build up into a really good thing. Even better, its a noir that actually has something to do with the show, rather than just a generic noir thing with Ponies shoved into it. I suggest anyone here interested keep an eye on it.
Looks promising(pretty similar to certain fic that should not be named). Pitch dark humour, but a bit overcomplicated at times, and deals with a certain problem, it also has many monologues at times, but is well written and actually gets interesting, apart from that:
Self introspection has become a great deal among writers.
I'll keep an eye if it updates.



Pic time:

131535271727.png

Interesting: +3 points

131535247802.jpg

Shipping: +5, Fluttershy Crying: -500

131533262730.png

Alcoholic care: +10 cheers, but why the strawberry?


^ "Chemistry One" if I'm not mistaken, for a hand-draw it looks nice.


(*Continues searching ways to get distracted*)

Edit:

Drawfriends #14

46001%252520-%252520caption%252520hnng%252520macro%252520spike.jpg
 
Last edited:
^Fresh Prince reference. +1 +15
 
Last edited:
Fresh Prince references are worth 15.

Note the fact that there really isn't any point in doing that. I just quoted a short transcript from the last part of the story which I happened to find amusing.
Blah too late!

It was decent. There were some really funny parts in the final chapters, but it dropped a hell of a lot of subplots with no explanation, and I don't think it did it on purpose. It seems like he just forgot about them, and LunaShy was way the hell out of nowhere.







Since TwixieMac is now totally a thing that has been done, I want Rainbow SoarinJack.









20 bucks says Trixie waking up heads up the Drawfriends.
Denied.


Sweet Christmas Seth actually put that in there?

:lol:
 
Last edited:
e0a9811667e06bb0092dd81d5eeae84c-d48xhin.png

Yes!

Also, inb4 KuzLight(?)


This is beyond impressive:
trixy_kissu_by_kloudmutt-d490p7n.png

Twilight would also like to say something about that:
As%252520Should%252520Everyone%252520Be.png
 
Last edited:
I swear he hangs around this thread purely to do that.
It would be much appreciated if you (all) wouldn't. Report it, yes. Post that you've reported it, no. Why? Because removing your posts is more work and more work makes me... irritable. Well, more so.
 
1282831996507.jpg


Was fun while it lasted. At least I stayed undefeated :p
 
TB
It would be much appreciated if you (all) wouldn't. Report it, yes. Post that you've reported it, no. Why? Because removing your posts is more work and more work makes me... irritable. Well, more so.

Understood TB, we wont be doing this again.



Lets get back on topic again:

131536012374.jpg

The sum of all fanfics endings: +1 gore
 
Last edited:
Yeah, Racedude. For shame.
130233903692.jpg











:p

Sorry for that, TB.

The sum of all fanfics endings: +1 gore



And actually, this also seems appropriate.
-30 points.

No one can.


It's been quite a while since I've been this confused.


Ehem, anyway........Ruik's Cube?
Ha, try a Rubik's Dodecagon.
1315351056.kturtle_iygapagm.jpg

Another reason Twilight is awesome. She doesn't just fall into the "smart" category, she creates a whole new level of physical impossibility just to test herself further.

Also, dammit, I want to read a fan-fic, but I also want to watch Doctor Who.....can't...decide.....ah, you know what, it's been a while since I've read a fan-fic, time to pull one out of my fan-fic folder. *blows off dust*....ah, Mommy Nearest.....maybe. I'll go get something to eat and then look at some others I've yet to read.
 
Last edited:
I know you are reading this, If you do, it means that you can read, congrats.
 
Last edited:
:lol:
Holy 🤬....you know what I just realized.....I don't think I ever read part 2 of You Bet Your Flank.:lol:

I'll do that after I finish eating.

EDIT: Damn I feel dumb right now.
 
Last edited:
No, I'm not kidnapped, she is just watching this, she will get the message, as she always has, we've been thought this, and she cannot hack me now.
That's exactly what the kidnapper would say.






Pinkie%252520Pie%252520is%252520Suspicious.jpg
 
^I second that.
 

Holy 🤬....you know what I just realized.....I don't think I ever read part 2 of You Bet Your Flank.

I'm sure there are other fics you could read *Cough* Revenge of the Unicorning God Slayer: Part 2 *cough*


But yeah, if you haven't read YBYF part 2 yet, then you should, like, right now.



Also:
54025%20-%20artist%3Asolar-slash%20cheerilee%20comic%20like_a_bawss%20like_a_boss%20parody%20prince_blueblood%20rarity%20spike%20the_lonely_island%20twilight_sparkle.jpg


+1 for each time "LIKE A BAWSS" is used, -2 for the inclusion of Prince Douche.
 
Win(?), give me some time to wrap this up, they don't care about that, but it seems to be the most reasonable solution.
 
Last edited:
Reading the story, how dare they hide AJ's adorable freckles.
 
Anyways:

54735%20-%20artist%3Acrookedtrees%20blood%20maid%20pinkamena_diane_pie.png


Who%252520Knows.png



At the very least, that explains what crookedtrees has been up to since... that.
 
Last edited:
day26princessderpy.png

+8 for long-ass comic.

54676%20-%20coloring_activity_book.png


+5 for Huge coloring page. +3 for Danny Ingram. -4 for human.

Okay, this system sucks. :lol:
 
Last edited:
+5 for Huge coloring page. +3 for Danny Ingram. -4 for human.

Okay, this system sucks. :lol:
Humans are alright, but they must be:
  1. Girls.
  2. Hot.
  3. Applejack.









...


























Probably shouldn't have said that last one.





Er. Moving on: 'Dat Season Two.
 
Last edited:
"a better way to express are feelings.""

Ehem.....anyway, I loved that. The whole thing.

It felt entirely believable as an episode of the show outside of the innuendo and alcohol references.


Damn. Dat season 2 picture. Either the animators really stepped it up for S2, or they just gave Canterlot Castle some special treatment, because that looks fantastic.
Personally I hope it's the former.

I mean Season 1 had fantastic animation, but the styling in that place just looks amazing.
 
Last edited:
I'm relieved for real right now that the other half of the crookedtrees/John Joseco art trade is not as depressing as it looks.
 
^Where is this going on?
 
crookedtrees drew the Pinkamena up there.


John Joseco drew this. But then he said its not really what it looks like, which makes me feel better.
 
Damn. That season 2 picture. Either the animators really stepped it up for S2, or they just gave Canterlot Castle some special treatment, because that looks fantastic.
Personally I hope it's the former.

I hope they've stepped it up as well, plus the background definitely appears to be more detailed in that image of Canterlot Castle from what I can see.



You know what, I can barely think straight right now thanks in no small part to the fact that I'm extremely tired, so g'night:
53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png
 
Last edited:
Back