The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,756,551 views
Ouch. In 10 years of gaming, I've never broke a disk or corrupted a file. I'll consider myself lucky.
 
crookedtrees drew the Pinkamena up there.


John Joseco drew this. But then he said its not really what it looks like, which makes me feel better.

Ah.

I knew of those 2 from DA, but for some reason the way you worded that comment gave me the feeling there might be more.


Ouch. In 10 years of gaming, I've never broke a disk or corrupted a file. I'll consider myself lucky.

4 Controllers. Well, that were my fault. I don't count the N64 controller my sister split in half using my forehead all those years ago. 2 were just from being dropped normally and just happening to land just right for something to break off. 1 was "dropped". and 1 bounced off of the couch when I sat down and landed in a bucket of water.

Discs, hahahahahaha....too many to remember. I use to be horrible with game discs. I would have stacks of around 8 at a time before I would put them in their cases. If I were to go back in time I'd hit myself for being so irresponsible. Recently though, I have still broken a couple. On the bright side they do make a fantastic light show in a microwave.

Consoles(Yes, but only once). Turns out the old fatty 80GB doesn't agree with a 12ft fall onto tile. The tile was not too happy either. Yeah, turns out I didn't have my backpack zipped when I set it on the railing.

I've replaced more than that, though. I use to have stupid friends, now I've got mostly other gamers as friends, so they understand what it is to watch your stuff be destroyed.
 
Last edited:
I was wondering whether you would actually post that image here or link it.
Am I really that predictable?


Edit: Okay... the thing I quoted has vanished...


Edit 2: OH GAWD. 54774. :lol:





Edit 3: I'll reply to that other stuff in the morning.

Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg


Good Night.
 
Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol:


EDIT: I bet the less frequent visitors are scratching their heads about what the hell were laughing about.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, but were removing our pool earlier, and all of the pices were covered in dirt, and I was wearing my Brony shirt. When I started losing my grip on a certain piece, I had to choose between getting my shirt dirty, and possibly staining it, or dropping a heavy piece of metal on my foot.

It's now 10 hours later, and my foot still hurts.
I care about the shirt enough to take a big piece of swimming pool on my foot just to keep it clean.



EDIT:
"It's now 10 hours later, and my foot still hurts."
"It's now 10 hours later."
"10 hours later"
It took me this long to realize how late that really is.
TSSleeping4.jpg

 
Last edited:
Hi everyone!


Yay, critic.

lightsideluc
There's not enough to actually make a tangible atmosphere and the dialogue is somewhat awkward. You need more exposition between the speaking parts and the story is progressing far too quickly with no regards pacing.
Seeing as how pre-reader has a Sonic emblem for his avatar, and the Sonic fanbase isn't exactly known for its top-tier writing, I think I know why this has slipped past your pre-reader. The pictures are a nice touch, but if you want to make this a proper story you're going to need to focus on the writing aspect more.
source
 
42803%252520-%252520animated%252520can%252527t_believe%252520twilight_sparkle.gif


You need more exposition between the speaking parts and the story is progressing far too quickly with no regards pacing.
Seeing as how pre-reader has a Sonic emblem for his avatar, and the Sonic fanbase isn't exactly known for its top-tier writing, I think I know why this has slipped past your pre-reader.
Seeing as how pre-reader has a Sonic emblem for his avatar, and the Sonic fanbase isn't exactly known for its top-tier writing, I think I know why this has slipped past your pre-reader.
the Sonic fanbase isn't exactly known for its top-tier writing, I think I know why this has slipped past your pre-reader.
I think I know why this has slipped past your pre-reader.
I think I know why

RariTwitch.gif





Somepony needs to learn a little something about assumptions. Namely this part:

1599%20-%20ass%20dat_ass%20macro%20meme%20mule%20parody%20stealth_punchline.JPG
 
Apparently some giraffes hate hedgehogs.




And I'll just repost this in case someone missed.

I really want to make something special for our community.

So. Come on, PM me your Ponysonas/OC's and I'll make a group pic for our thread.

One user may PM me 1 pony.
If you can't draw you can use the generator
You can draw head only, if you can't draw body.
Please color, or name the colors.
Name the pony.
Please no Alicorns or hybrids/aliens/weird creatures.

the dead line is 10th september.
 
Last edited:
Dude, that's what you've been working on for the past, hell, two weeks?




Why didn't you just say so from the start?
 
Dude, that's what you've been working on for the past, hell, two weeks?




Why didn't you just say so from the start?

Because it was irrelevant, for this place at least.

Look, one thing led to another, which then led to another, which then led to another, that's how it has been working for the last month, she got worried about me and now its partially solved for me, completely solved here.
 
Last edited:
We should probably take this to PMs.







unit-one, I took care of it.





Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg


Good Night.
 
Last edited:
Dude, note what's happening below that, and you'll get what's going on.

EDIT: seems we've noticed that now.
 
That is awesome unit-one.

And I just read Double Rainbow Dash. It's one of the best short stories about ponies I've read to date.

So Akira I don't want to go too far into this as I didn't read two beats, but from what I can tell you had a similar experience with someone you know. And this Pixi girl has been attempting to help you get over it? (In the wrong way obviously)
You don't have to explain if you don't want to. It's obviously not my business.


Now to keep the pony rolling.
Rainbow-Dash013-small.jpg

And Ponémon.
54360+-+apple_bloom+artist+willdrawforfood1+crossover+mareep+pokemon.png

 
Last edited:
Good morning everypony!
Good%252520Morning%252520Applejack.png
 
Last edited:
Good morning race'emhard. Long time since you've been here.
You obviously need to get a wakeup image.
Here's one to get you started. Linky
 
It has been a looooooong time since I was on GTP. I've just been very busy with my motorsport commitments.
 
That sounds like a good commitment to me. Are you a racer?

I'm off for tonight.
224%252520-%252520animated%252520applejack%252520bed%252520doze%252520nap%252520sleep%252520sleeping%252520sleepy%252520snoring.gif

 
Am I really that predictable?


Edit: Okay... the thing I quoted has vanished...

Er, I must have accidentally deleted that bit as I was adding my sleeping image, and I was far too tired to reinstate it.

Edit 2: OH GAWD. 54774.

What... what do you mean by that? Oh wait....

:lol:

EDIT: That Canterlot screenshot holds alot of interesting stuff. Like chimera for instance

Someone has already made this interpretation of the Chimera:
54863%20-%20Discord%20artist%3Aspyrothefox%20chimera%20not_oc%20season_2%20speculation%20stained_glass.jpg


As you can see, it's based on the Chimera that's visible on the stained glass window in that screenshot of Canterlot Castle.
 
Last edited:
^Ponibooru, image number 54774, prepare to laugh.


Also, this won't end well:
54837%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20no_one_was_spared_not_even_the_fillies%20pinkie_pie.jpg


Then again, Pinkie Pie could probably handle such a concoction.
 
mornin___already_by_lifesequencebreak-d487i71.png




^^Check the URL of this image, and swap the last set of numbers.
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/54892

Because it was irrelevant, for this place at least.

So after our conversations about firearms, TVs, weather(several times), and many, many other off-topic and not-pony-related-in-the-slightest, you figured that wasn't relevant enough?

I mean, I'm not trying to start this up again, I just wanted to point out that every 10 or so pages there's almost a page worth of completely off-topic nonsense.
 
Last edited:
^^^ It would appear that the last few pages have been all about ponies, THATS NOT RIGHT!!!
 
It's a fantastic story. Seriously, that guy is a genius =)
It's long too. And it has a great plot

I jump onto the same page to get onto this thread directly from Firefox, then click onto the last page and work back.

Used the same page for about a month...only just noticed that...

Also, this Akira situation is confusing me immensely...so back to DA I go...
 
Glowy Blueness Attacks the Mane Cast!

My anticipation level for season 2 is increasing by the day.

Also, this Akira situation is confusing me immensely...so back to DA I go...

I know. I just want this situation resolved, and soon.



EDIT: Why on Earth did someone have to create such a tasteless Gala meme image? It... it's just wrong.
 
Last edited:
All I can say is, I hope season two doesn't suffer Halo 3 Hype Syndrome, and we push our expectations to impossible levels for it...
 
Back