The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,756,444 views
I don't think many poeple have given such a story much consideration really.
I know. And I'm not complaining about it, strictly speaking.

I just find it weird that the fandom has kinda/sorta decided that Pinkie is just one missed party away from murdering everything in sight, but Fluttershy is given none of the same interpretations. Particularly when, even if you ignore the "Beware the Quiet Ones" idea in the first place, she more than anyone else over the course of Season One went balls-out nuts.





Anyways, I got some stuff to think over, so I'm gonna hit the hay "early" tonight. But as a parting gift, I leave something that took far too long for anyone to put together, considering people were mentioning it by the time the second one popped up:

55114%20-%20applejack%20falcon_punch%20rainbow_dash%20spitfire.png





Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg

Good night.
 
Last edited:
I know. And I'm not complaining about it, strictly speaking.

I just find it weird that the fandom has kinda/sorta decided that Pinkie is just one missed party away from murdering everything in sight, but Fluttershy is given none of the same interpretations. Particularly when, even if you ignore the "Beware the Quiet Ones" idea in the first place, she more than anyone else over the course of Season One went balls-out nuts.
Maybe it's just because with Fluttershy she'd just go on a murderous rampage. I mean, with Pinkie Pie, she's just insane, she's usually patient, and she kills in secret(In those types of fanfics). Fluttershy's blind rage just doesn't seem like it would make a good story outside of her getting pissed, and violently killing a whole bunch of ponies really fast.


Anyway, this:
Clipboard01.jpg

I know 90% of this is outdated, but when has "Are you sure about this, Scootaloo?" ever been a popular Brony thing?
*continues reading*

And overall.....meh. It wasn't negative or anything, so I don't have a problem with it. There were a few things I didn't agree with, but meh.

Anyway, 'night.
55024%20-%20artist%3Amixermike622%20plushie%20ponies_in_real_life%20real_life%20sleep%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

^Because who didn't see that coming?
 
Last edited:
Maybe it's just because with Fluttershy she'd just go on a murderous rampage. I mean, with Pinkie Pie, she's just insane, she's usually patient, and she kills in secret(In those types of fanfics). Fluttershy's blind rage just doesn't seem like it would make a good story outside of her getting pissed, and violently killing a whole bunch of ponies really fast.

Yeah, I can't really imagine a story where Fluttershy comes up with a methodical plan to kill everyone. Instead, she would most likely be interpreted as an all-out rampageous killer who is prone to explosive fits of rage. This interpretation would clearly be based on the Flutterrage incident, what with the sudden outburst of anger and all.



Anyway, all this talk about Fluttershy killing other Ponies has tired me out, nos da everypony:
53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png
 
How do you guys get the images you draw on the PC and keep the great quality (aka. not use a camera) i'm guessing a scanner on a printer

I use a Cannon Power Shot A580 camera... then clean everything in Pixlr and MS Paint. It's a pain, but I don't have any other options.

I really want to make something special for our community.

So. Come on, PM me your Ponysonas/OC's and I'll make a group pic for our thread.

One user may PM me 1 pony.
If you can't draw you can use the generator here
You can draw head only, if you can't draw body.
Please color, or name the colors.
Name the pony.
Please no Pegasus-Unicors or hybrids/aliens/weird creatures.

the dead line is 10th september.

I guess this is the last repost. Toronado, what are you waiting for?
 
Ha, he overdosed.

The mp3 player in the wall was the funniest thing xD


Also, WEEEKEEND! Finally, I can relax...oh, and draw of course.
 
another discord image
discord_by_kaizerin-d496s8i.jpg
 
54150%20-%20applejack%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20bed%20cute%20morning_ponies%20yawning.png


I'm officially changing to this one, so someone else can use the other AJ one.


I like how the the image and your sleeping image link together in a way :p
35243%25252520-%25252520like_a_boss%25252520tagme%25252520Trixie.jpg


Maybe it's just because with Fluttershy she'd just go on a murderous rampage. I mean, with Pinkie Pie, she's just insane, she's usually patient, and she kills in secret(In those types of fanfics). Fluttershy's blind rage just doesn't seem like it would make a good story outside of her getting pissed, and violently killing a whole bunch of ponies really fast.
Yeah, I can't really imagine a story where Fluttershy comes up with a methodical plan to kill everyone. Instead, she would most likely be interpreted as an all-out rampageous killer who is prone to explosive fits of rage. This interpretation would clearly be based on the Flutterrage incident, what with the sudden outburst of anger and all.
I s'pose you got a point.






In other news:



131415189014-130479877817.png
 
Last edited:
I like the coloring of that one much more than the original.



Edit: And then you post the original instead, making me look silly.
 
Last edited:
@Toro, we all know Snips and Snails are cops. duh. :lol:
Night all. I'm actually doing something tomorrow so I should sleep.
New sleep image.
rainbow_dash_sleeping_by_fabulouspony-d494al9.png
 

mornin___already_by_lifesequencebreak-d487i71.png



I just sent a request for one with my OC :D. That looks awesome.
 
I don't normally buy Top Gear Magazine these days, but I might get that issue just for, well, you know, the car reviews.


Also:
55200%20-%20SHOO_BE_DOO%20applejack%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20sea_ponies%20shoobedoo.jpg
 
Now that is a terrible thought.
But then again FiM seaponies would probably be better than those seaponies.
 
Now that is a terrible thought.
But then again FiM seaponies would probably be better than those seaponies.

oh you mean this:):):):)

 
I'm working for PERFECT sync in my next PMV it will that until about Sunday or monday!
 
Looks like exceedingly large images are all the rage on this page, so here's another one:
55331%20-%20artist%3Asweatshirt%20dj_p0n3%20vinyl_scratch.jpg


You should already know how I reacted when I saw that.


EDIT: If none of the fanfics that I'm already reading update in the next few hours, I might go and read something like My Faithful Student or, ah yes, I really should read part 4 of The Vinyl Scratch Tapes (I completely forgot about that story, again).
 
Last edited:
I deliberately loaned Crysis 2 to a friend, so that I wouldn't get distracted from writing. Then college slams a pile of coursework on me, on day two of being there...my life...
 
^Buying Crisis 2 tomorrow!

..oh, I need to finish the drawing.
 
Back