The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,756,118 views
Oh God, please don't get sucked into that game and forget the drawing. XD
 
I sent you a PM, I need answers now!

*thinks about completing Black Ops tonight*
 
I deliberately loaned Crysis 2 to a friend, so that I wouldn't get distracted from writing. Then college slams a pile of coursework on me, on day two of being there...my life...

Coursework, ouch. My two years of college were almost entirely based around coursework and it almost completely drained every ounce of spare time I had, especially during the last few months of my second year.

Also, I wouldn't lend a game to anyone these days, even if it was to stop me from getting distracted by it. I never got my copy of CM Rally 2.0 back off one of my old friends, plus there are a few other games that I've never been able to get back either because my friends have misplaced the disc or they've broken it. Oh, and I haven't really considered getting Crysis 2, but right now I'm having too much fun playing DE: Human Revolution to care about any other games (except for GT5 when there are new seasonal events are available).



Wait, I should add something that's on-topic:
55352%20-%20Babylestia%20age_revertion%20celestia%20luna.jpg


Haha, good luck with that Celly.
 
Last edited:
Ughhhh, I'm too bloody tired to even open the GDocs tab...nevermind write anything in it. It's not that today was hard, it was that it was so mind-numbingly boring, I almost fell asleep in class, (no really, I couldn't keep my eyes open.)

Basically I spent today having staff members doing presentations, e.g., showing a powerpoint, reading the powerpoint, then telling us what it says. Being that I was at this college last year, and it's all about how the college works, I almost died of learning absolutely nothing.

Also, I was told to write a side of A4 on a random subject, to prove I had capable writing skills. (A in English I'd given her a few seconds beforehand apparently notwithstanding.) So yeh, I got bored halfway through talking about employment, and ended up writing a dialogue sequence between Octavia and Vinyl...without the names, obviously. I want to see the guy's face who has to mark that.

All this, for an Electronic Engineering course. ¬¬

Anyway, I'm shattered, and have more tomorrow. Hopefully I'll come back home tomorrow with a little more can-be-arsed, and write some fic, my DA's slowed down horrifically this week.
 
I just had a amazingly awful Idea for a Fan-Fic... The King (From Zelda CD-i) goes on holiday to Equestria... and he likes it so much he brings all the CD-i gang over and He overthrows Princess Celestia and joins forces with Luna to Rule over Equestria and Celestria and the mane6 (except Pinkie Pie who likes the King and his stupidity/randomness) have to try and defeat him... Intresting- so bad it might be good!
 
*pinkie car*

What.

What's funny? I kind of want to put the body of that car atop this...

lo-mi-sh-03-z.jpg


See what happens when Pinkie meets Losi...e. X3
 
Just got back from McDonalds!



P1010717.JPG


Fun fact: If you want a G1 Twilight, use the flash. :dopey:

P1010716.JPG
 
^ *Checks local McDonalds website.*

...Smurfs.



Anyways, picture for CoffeeGrunt is finished...




I'm no expert at drawing daytime. But with more practice I might get better.

EDIT: If you don't like it, I will re-make it.
 
Last edited:
If we had them here I'd buy 4 happy meals each time I went there until I had all the toys. If I don't get different characters each time I go that's just a bonus. :lol:
And Racedude I thought you were Tesla for a moment. You got me thinking that those toys were here. :grumpy:

Anyway...
Good morning.
morning_scootaloo_by_johnjoseco-d4981h5.png
 
Second Ponysona! (its not 100% done yet)



I royally messed up the wings on the picture sadly :(

Also I'll have to use my Generated pony picture for the group-photo because I don't think I'll be able to find a scanner!

Also I am sooo Hyped for this game it's not even funny I mean just look at it... That car is Sliding!
Go magical bike go!
 
Last edited:
It seems kind of... overly bright. For example, I don't think the shininess of the three fits with the lighting of the scene, and it makes them look kind of blurry.

Why.png

I know!


EDIT: made it sharper...


warmness_on_the_soul_by_unitoone-d499pny.png

source
 
Last edited:
That's a bit better overall, but on the other hand it seems to make some coloring mistakes more evident.


I don't want to sound like I'm dumping on it just to be mean, but it still seems too bright overall; and the coloring job really doesn't seem anything like your best work. Trixie in particular just looks like she was rushed when you were coloring the lineart, as it appears that there is still quite a bit of white showing through around the more complex areas of her body.
 
The lighting conditions over here were terrible. I couldn't get a decent photo at first. And after the photo was taken, the lineart had too much noise to clean by hand.

I'll try again tomorrow. This one is going to the bin.

uh...it's 3a.m already?
Good night.

night_pony_by_unitoone-d3raxii.png
 

I laughed at this, but then I read the top 2 comments and loled.
Ejak2021
Captain Jean Luc Sparkle of the friendship Canterprise.
10MoNiOl
Well of COURSE Rarity would be Worf! That shiny sash is always in season!
 
Just posting to let everyone know that this is a thing that exists:

Eeek%252521.gif


And should be used as frequently as possible.
 
Language Warning

Applejack don't need no celery.

And Twilight doesn't take no for an answer.
 
"You gonna eat that!"

"What does that have to do with Applejack?"

"....🤬 you"

Oh god, I'm crying tears of laughter :lol:


Also, I should have expected Dikekike to add a scene like that at 2:21, yet I think it's hilarious as hell.
 
MLP+Crysis+Crossover.png

I really need to pick this game up.

Then again, I do have Red Faction Armageddon sitting here and I never even broke the seal when I got it from Gamefly. I'll probably send that back.


And this colored version of that sketch Faust posted a while ago is just fantastic.
55448+-+Dragon+artist+Bennanoosuy+artist+Lauren_Faust+twilight_sparkle.jpg


'night
TSSleeping4.jpg

 
Last edited:
Oh my god! It's a picture of Braeburn where he is attracted to a mare. And it is not Applejack!

55521%20-%20Artist%3AWhirlyWillow%20Carrot_Top%20braeburn%20comic%20dress%20gala%20grand_galloping_gala.png


Is that even allowed?
 
^Times are changing. We should prepare to see more straight stuff between Braeburn and various female characters who aren't related to him.




Anyway, I'm not sure if this is the first MLP 16-Bit remix that's been made, but it's the first one I've come across:





And Trixie's trying to measure apples, although I have no idea why:
55535%20-%20The_Great_And_Powerful_Trixie%20Trixie%20apple_scale%20applejack%20scraticus.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh my god! It's a picture of Braeburn where he is attracted to a mare. And it is not Applejack!

55521%20-%20Artist%3AWhirlyWillow%20Carrot_Top%20braeburn%20comic%20dress%20gala%20grand_galloping_gala.png


Is that even allowed?

Sorry, the mention of such a thing knocked me out of my sleep. Because I totally didn't spend the last hour reading Minecraft update notes.

I know it's against the "rules" but I don't care because it finally happened.
Twilight-clap.gif




Anyway, I'm going back to sleep now.
TSSleeping4.jpg

 
I don't know if I should be bothering you with this, but:
There's a huge blackout in all of Baja California, southern California and parts of Arizona.
That means I have no electricity, and type this from my phone.
Restoring power is estimated for in one or two days, so I'll be away during that time.
Luckily I have Twilight and a lighter to give me some light.
 
Hope that gets sorted out for you soon, Racedude.

^Times are changing. Prepare to see more straight stuff between Braeburn and various female characters who aren't related to him.
But, that's like his thing. He's attracted to dudes, especially the ones that are related to him; except when he's attracted to mares, but only the ones that are related to him.

I mean, I'm not going to pretend that I ever understood why the fandom had decided that in the first place, but this is like a completely different interpretation we will have to learn. This could be Braeburn's Vinyl Scratch Tapes moment, the one thing that permanently resets the way the character is viewed by the fandom.

Or it could just be ignored and the fandom would go back to thinking Braeburn is an incomparable sex addict with a particular taste for cousins, but still, can you imagine if it didn't? I dunno if I could deal with such a drastic change.






In other news, that zombie story that just went up is downright chilling. A really good read, but if you want to give it a look I suggest you think long and hard before doing so. 2nd darkest story on the Recommendation List.





In other other news:
Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg


Good Night.
 
But, that's like his thing. He's attracted to dudes, especially the ones that are related to him; except when he's attracted to mares, but only the ones that are related to him.

I know, I know.

If this really is the way it's going, then it will take some time to get used to this new interpretation of Braeburn. Then again this might just be a one-off incident, but we just have to wait and see if the new interpretation goes any further.


In short; if straight, non-incestual Braeburn is here to stay, then I guess we'll just have to:

55068%20-%20animated%20deal_with_it%20dealwithit%20fluttershy%20sunglasses.gif





G'night (for real this time):
53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png
 
Last edited:
I support normal straight, non-incestual Braeburn. Makes a bit more sense from a writing standpoint. I mean, how often is Applejack in Appleoosa? Not very...Genetic and societal issues aside, distance doesn't make for a great relationship...

dummy_marks_for_cuties_by_twiddlechimp-d49aq75.png


I 'daww'd. It's totally something my family would do. :3

Also, it appears Twilight wrote it. Interesting...
 
^:lol:
mornin___already_by_lifesequencebreak-d487i71.png
44270%20-%20Jamie_Hyneman%20MythBusters%20crossover%20human%20ponyfication.jpg

44269%20-%20Adam_Savage%20MythBusters%20crossover%20human%20ponyfication.jpg

44271%20-%20MythBusters%20Tory_Belleci%20crossover%20human%20ponyfication.jpg

44272%20-%20Grant_Imahara%20MythBusters%20crossover%20human.jpg

tumblr_lnh115RzKl1qan32so1_500.jpg

images


EDIT:
coast_guard_pony_bg__oc__by_sirpayne-d49an7s.png

Twilight-clap.gif


Also, when I eventually decide to move my designs over to FM4 from 3, since I can't direct transfer and need to save every side of every car as a group, I think I might change Big Macintosh. I feel like if there's anything in the game so far that fits him better than the Dodge, it'd be this.
2006_hummer_h1_alpha.jpg
 
Last edited:
Mint you've reminded me that I need to try and make a ponysona.
 
Yay! Power is back!

But there's site maintenance today. :(
 
Back