The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,756,118 views
Here's my pony.
hiResPony.png

She's still a filly, so no cutie mark. (Slightly older than the CMC's)

And I'm off for the night.
dj_passed_out_on_the_floor_by_johnjoseco-d47ww27.jpg
 
Can't for Season 2 next week, the episode synopsis sounds great. Don't think it will disappoint. It's also pretty cool that the Facebook page is releasing an image a day from the new series. Hope Trixie is in one of 'em.
 
Yay! Power is back!

But there's site maintenance today.

Good to hear that the power has been restored where you are.

As for the site maintenance, I'll be out when that's happening anyway, so it's no big deal.



Anyway, should I read part 4 of The Vinyl Scratch Tapes now, or save it for tomorrow?
55597%20-%20twilight_sparkle.png




EDIT:
55596%20-%20braeburn%20comic%20dress%20edit%20gala%20gay%20gayburn%20grand_galloping_gala%20shipping.png


Well, it looks like order has been restored, but now we have cross-dressing added to the mix as well.
 
Last edited:
54150%20-%20applejack%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20bed%20cute%20morning_ponies%20yawning.png


Here's my pony.
hiResPony.png

She's still a filly, so no cutie mark. (Slightly older than the CMC's)
Make sure you send it to unit-one with the required info. Still got a day.








Twilight%252520Spawesome.png

Twilight Approved
Much better than the Spanish one.




In other news, Heart of Gold updated this morning, so see you in two hours. Possibly three.
 
I'm listening to French Trixie without video...I feel so...dirty. XD

I really need to pick this game up.

Oui!

Ask Pinkamena is back and it's so meta up in here.

Was kinda meh, didn't hit the usual black comedy mark.

Also:
55226+-+Bonbon+Lyra+Trixie+artist+00ToD00+derpy_hooves+pinkie_pie+rainbow_dash+sitting_lyra.jpg
 
'Dat Octavia in Heart of Gold!

Was kinda meh, didn't hit the usual black comedy mark.
I thought it was funny because she got depressed/wasted because everyone was mad at her rather than, you know, the obvious thing; which is well in character with how she's been portrayed so far.
 
I know, I liked that, just the others were funnier...

I wish I could read the Vinyl Scratch Tapes...
 
Unreliable narrators are the best kind of narrators.


*leaves to go write massive comment*

Edit:

55674%20-%20animated%20blank_flank%20filly%20internet%20macro%20twilight_sparkle.gif
 
Last edited:
I made a pony:
picture.php

Doesn't have a QT mark because when I uploaded one, it wouldn't show.
 
^ why no PM... added anyways.

warmness_on_the_soul_by_unitoone-d49bzer.png

source

Okay, fixed.

Tell me what to change Toronado, CoffeeGrunt.


On the other note: I bought Crysis 2 today, and it was sitting right besides me for 4 hours already.
 
Last edited:
You made that pony for the group picture? That means you have read the rules.

Nevermind, it's okay.
 
1306105349344.gif


This one is much better. The lighting is much more natural (before they looked like they were wrapped in plastic wrap). The coloring is much cleaner/higher quality, with none of the gaps in the picture that were there before. The only parts that have that sheen from the original picture are Trixie and Candy Floss' hair, which makes much more sense than everything having it. And most importantly, the entire picture looks much sharper than it originally did, but without the artifacts that the first revision of the picture had.


All told, a dramatic improvement from the one you showed yesterday.
 
^ The weather was sunny today =)

Thanks Toro! And where's Coffee, when you need him?
 
A CoffeeGrunt, is never late, Unit, nor is he early, always arriving precisely when he means to. ;)

You've done very, very, well, have all my love and then some! :D

Now go and enjoy Crysis 2, you've earned it!
 
Day 1 of Braeburn Alternative Fan Interpretation rages on.


So far, we have stuff like this:
55563%20-%20Carrot_Top%20artist%3Abriskby%20braeburn%20shipping.png

"Sick and Wrong"​


Which is balanced out by stuff like this:
55596%20-%20braeburn%20comic%20dress%20edit%20gala%20gay%20gayburn%20grand_galloping_gala%20shipping.png

"Looks Legit"​


We'll keep you updated as the story progresses.




Also, Flutterrage has a tumblr now.



Edit:
Poni%252520Music.jpg

 
Last edited:
>mfw someone decided to use the comments on ED to make an passionate and long-winded response surrounding why "bigoted" jokes at the expense of the French are not funny, all because someone dropped the obvious joke about the French Trixie clip:

BsCLL.gif


I swear, it takes all sorts.
 
Season Two...chocolate rain?
Remind anyone of Tay Zonday's Song - Chocolate Rain?
Chocolate Rain
Some stay dry and others feel the pain
Chocolate Rain
A baby born will die before the sin

EDIT: Damn You Seth/Shaun why you have to think of chocolate rain too :(
 
Man, you're so wrong for that comment.

Ball's in their park... XD

Remind anyone of Tay Zonday's Song - Chocolate Rain?

That's what I meant...Seth actually linked it on the EDaily post.

Also Toro, would you be happy to proof-read mah chapter in an hour or two? Wrapping up Warmness on the Soul, Chapter 1.
 
Also Toro, would you be happy to proof-read mah chapter in an hour or two? Wrapping up Warmness on the Soul, Chapter 1.
Does that imply that there will be chapters after that?


Certainly wasn't expecting that.




But sure. So long as nothing major insane happens, like a second Heart of Gold update or Ballad updates or something, I'll happily do it. Just shoot me a PM.
 
I decided my plan for it is gunna be bigger than one chapter. I've been having fun doing bite-size chapters for Allegrezza, might work with this.

Oh, a Ballad updates unlikely. Even though the Ballad 14 chapter I was shown is great, Gravekeeper seems to have an idea in his head that it's not good enough. I think he's getting delayed by his own standards. XD
 
I just have an Idea for a Fan-fic that isn't really crappy! Its kind of like Macbeth but instead of King Duncan and Macbeth you would Princess Celestia and Luna... I think you can tell where thats going...
 
And you had to double post...

Okay, last entry for today.

I'm glad you liked the pic Coffee.

And I'm glad, that I liked Crysis 2... that game is gorgeous. Some parts are photo-realistic. Just encountered aliens... well, I was exploring most of the time... and looking at the puddles.

Now to answer comments on DA...


night_pony_by_unitoone-d3raxii.png
 
*expects Ponies*

*First post on page is a Porsche*

*Is terribly confused...*
 
Back