The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,755,617 views
Strange, but I looked at this thread, and saw that post while waiting for it to load. XD

It, is awesome...

I'm glad you liked the pic Coffee.

And I'm glad, that I liked Crysis 2... that game is gorgeous. Some parts are photo-realistic. Just encountered aliens... well, I was exploring most of the time... and looking at the puddles.

I'm glad you liked it too. That game is really sexy looking, occasional glitch here-and-there, but overall it's just so much fun. :3

Also, has anyone here seen Friendship is Witchcraft? I was laughing the whole way through, the voice acting's darn good, and the jokes are quirkily funny.
 
And after this eventful day, I retire to bed, awaiting Toro's verdict on the first piece of WotS when I wake up again:

sleeping_lyra_by_bronyontheway-d42e7md.png
 
Remembered what I wanted to post earlier.






Warning: This will blow your mind more than any VA linkup in the past, the "Duke Nukem is Big the Cat" one being the possible exception.















Seriously. Last chance to save your mind.




SilverSpoon2.png

Pinkie_Pie_in_dress.jpg


SAME VOICE ACTRESS



I had to pick little bits of skull off of my ceiling after finding it out.
 
Let's pretend I just woke up.
Morning.
morning_lyra_by_johnjoseco-d49b9sc.png


 

SAME VOICE ACTRESS


To be more specific Silver Spoon is voiced by Pinkie's singing voice actress Shannon Chan-Kent not by Andrea Libman who is her regular actress.
 
55558+-+DAAAAWWWW+applejack+artist+cartoonlion+big_macintosh+cute+fluttershy+foals+incoming_diabetus+mane_6+pinkie_pie+rainbow_dash+rarity+twilight_sparkle.png

Not my personal preference for Big Mac pairings, but this is still really, really adorable.


SAME VOICE ACTRESS
I've still got the scars from when my brain exploded when someone told me that a while ago.

Also, that really dark zombie story you mentioned earlier was something I was planning on reading today, because this 🤬 weather has put me in a 🤬 mood all week, and I figured I might as well read it now, but then the sun came out, and a whole bunch of other great stuff happened today, so I guess that'll go back on my 'to read when I already feel like 🤬' list.



EDIT:
55884%20-%20Mr_Sparkle%20Mrs_Sparkle%20animated%20applejack%20celestia%20fluttershy%20mirror%20mirror_meme%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle.gif
 
Last edited:
That FlutterMac picture is a bit more, ah... interesting if you know the lead up to it. And that's all I'm going to say about that.







Anyways:
131560266114-applejackbunnysuit.jpg


46001%252520-%252520caption%252520hnng%252520macro%252520spike.jpg


I'm running out of flimsy pretexts to keep AJ out of #1.
 
^I thought you said AJ was your favorite a couple days ago....or did I just miss something?

Also,
 
Which is balanced out by stuff like this:
55596%20-%20braeburn%20comic%20dress%20edit%20gala%20gay%20gayburn%20grand_galloping_gala%20shipping.png

51118%252520-%252520rarity.png



...I could have sworn that I used that image in my previous post. Just saying.




Anyway, having read part 4 of TVST earlier, I went and searched for the comment Mint made about it:


First. Prince Douche is now my most hated character. He was annoying just because of the show, but my god I have never wanted to inflict pain upon a pony this badly before. If I were to meet him, I would punch him in the face repeatedly.
Nothing in the entire world annoys me more than that kind of smug attitude. If I were in the crowd, I would have throw bricks....I mean big, red, bricks. right at his head.

In all fairness, he's always been the character that I've disliked more that any other, and as much as I'd like to knock that vain, asinine 🤬 to the ground, I'd much rather see him make a foal of himself for my own entertainment (because that's how I roll).

And the love thing going on between Octavia and Scratch is really, really adorable. The way it's delivered just makes it work. I rarely laugh and d'aawww that hard at the same time.

That part made the entire story for me (Vinyl and Octavia have actually climbed up my list of favourite ponies since I read part 4). For some reason though, I didn't laugh as much as I did during the other 3 parts, but this part was awesome nonetheless.



Also, thanks to CoffeeGrunt, I decided to try some Jura Malt Whisky while I was out earlier. It's... not bad actually, infact it was quite satisfying. I don't normally drink Whisky, so I can't really compare it to any other brands.
 
51118%252520-%252520rarity.png



...I could have sworn that I used that image in my previous post. Just saying.
Exploit%252520This.png


Why won't you let me have fun with this? We are on the cusp of what could be a major fandom moment, and I want to milk it for all the bad taste jokes that it is worth.

^I thought you said AJ was your favorite a couple days ago....or did I just miss something?
That was an off-the-cuff Not Sure if Want idea. Granted, one that had solidified somewhat, but still nothing definitive.

Then Spinny Trixie happened.

But then BunnyJack, and now I'm so confused.
 
^I know the feeling. Well, to a much lesser extent. I kind of felt the same way when I first started getting into this, but again, that was early on, so it wasn't as big of a deal to me as it would be now. As it is now, I love Twilight far to much to even reconsider her as my absolute favorite.


I only discovered this an hour ago. I've listened to it 13 times.

I just love everything about it.
 


If I get the owners permission I might write lyrics for this and upload it to youtube (Me singing it)

If I do i'm not sure if the lyrics will be pony related or not though...
 
That was an off-the-cuff Not Sure if Want idea. Granted, one that had solidified somewhat, but still nothing definitive.

Then Spinny Trixie happened.

But then BunnyJack, and now I'm so confused.

BunnyJack must beat Spinning Trixie. It's heart attack inducing stuff.
AJ may beat RD as my favorite with that display of Daww.

Drawfriends time.
test_flying_by_jackjacko_eponymous-d49c8pe.jpg

55834+-+filly+rainbow_dash+wonderbolts.jpg
 
Last edited:
OnMahHead.jpg

Sweet%252520Apple%252520Sisters.png

Good%252520Morning%252520Applejack.png

Young%252520Dash.png

53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png

Scootalove.png

18959%252520-%252520d%252527aww%252520Pixiedust%252520The_Great_And_Powerful_Trixie%252520Trixie.png

Confound%252520This%252520D%252527aaaawwwwww.png

Eew%252520Pinecones.jpg

In case it wasn't obvious, I am absolutely trying to make the decision more difficult.
 
I can't decide. :scared: I'm focusing too much on why a pony needs to eat pine-cones. :lol:
 
That's what makes it so adorable.
 
Scoot's adorable too.
oolatoocs_by_csimadmax-d3ewkar.png

Not%252520as%252520Much%252520as%252520Applebloom.jpg

scootaloo_by_speedingturtle-d497gzf.png
:lol:
 
I am currently going through somewhat ludicrous lengths to capture that spinning Trixie as an HD video, so it can then be edited to fit my phones screen while running on some App I just found that uses a video as a live wallpaper.
 
^I know the feeling. Well, to a much lesser extent. I kind of felt the same way when I first started getting into this, but again, that was early on, so it wasn't as big of a deal to me as it would be now. As it is now, I love Twilight far to much to even reconsider her as my absolute favorite.
Applejack is coming back for Season Two. Trixie, regardless of whether Thiessen personally likes her, almost certainly is not.





What gets me is that I don't understand why Applejack. I mean, if I woke up one morning and Suddenly, Gilda! or something, I could perfectly understand. I would have to kill myself (if only to keep you from doing it more painfully), but I would know why.

But Applejack was so content in third, and nothing that I can think actually caused her to be pushed past Dash, let alone The Great and Powerful one. And certainly not after French Trixie this morning.

And yet, there she is. I can't think of a reason why she should be in first, but I can't think of a reason why she shouldn't be. And while I think the realization above may have had something to do with it, I would have assumed that Dash would be the one to profit. But nope. Somehow, I don't like Dash as much as I did before, say, Wednesday. Basically, for no reason, AJ swapped places with Dash. It makes no sense whatsoever.


In case it wasn't obvious, I am absolutely trying to make the decision more difficult.

You sir, are a cad. I'm suffering a mental breakdown, and you are posting straight mane AJ and Rubik's Cube Trixie.












Actually, straight mane Applejack may be to blame for all of this.
 

Twilight%252520Spawesome.png

Sorry for the lighting, I tried everything I could but that was the best I could get from this :censored:y little built in web-cam.
I'd be able to use some Android screen capture things, but apparently Sony made it next to impossible to root this phone. I'm still searching for something that'll work without a root.

The video's private right now, but when I wake up tomorrow I'll check with the person who made the model and see if they're alright with me putting the .mp4 file in a download link in the video description.

Thing is, I don't even care if this devastates my battery. It's totally worth it.


EDIT: Also, I actually started to lose interest in Trixie a while ago, she's moving down. I still like her, but if I were to put thought into it I doubt she'd even make my top 5, so I actually prefer Applejack.

And just to try to get you on the same side, mainly because I know that it's just going to be better for you to prefer the character who will actually be in season 2, here's this that I don't remember seeing before:
55989%20-%20apple%20applejack%20artist%253Amarikaefer%20bump.png
 
Last edited:
I can't think of a reason why she should be in first, but I can't think of a reason why she shouldn't be. And while I think the realization above may have had something to do with it, I would have assumed that Dash would be the one to profit. But nope. Somehow, I don't like Dash as much as I did before, say, Wednesday. Basically, for no reason, AJ swapped places with Dash. It makes no sense whatsoever.

It appears that these things just... happen, whether we want them to or not. Sometimes the way in which we perceive a certain character changes over a period of time. There are a number of reasons why this might happen, such as seeing a particular image of the character in question (Applejack in your case), plus a bunch of other reasons that I can't really think of right now because I'm tired.

Also, I've noticed that RD has never been toppled from 1st place on my favourite pony list. If I ever decided to drop her from 1st though, it would be a pretty dramatic move for me as I have no idea what would ever make me do such a thing. The only character who comes close to RD on my list is Twilight, and the chances of her moving up to 1st are virtually zero at this time.



And I've had this awesome piece playing for the last hour or so:


If I'm honest, this was the only track from DJ Squirrel's BronyMix 1 that I really liked, although many of the others songs are alright I guess.



Oh yeah, I'm tired, so g'night:
53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png
 
Now's the time I sit down and learn how to use the tag filter on Ponibooru. Right 🤬 now.

I don't care if it is a trainwreck in the sense that I can't look away. I don't care if I have read the damn thing like 5 times and become desensitized to the words. I don't care if I love that one alternate ending/sequel story so much that I can almost justify the existence of the original. I don't even care that the Ask Pinkamena tumblr has practically made the concept of the original story funny.




I am not going to look at another page of that 🤬 comic, period. And the best way to do that is to make it so they don't even exist when I go on. I don't want to have to check myself into therapy, because I know if I see them on the index I am going to look at them without remembering what they are. I'll probably even filter out the artist, because 🤬 him for making them in the first place.

I'll respond to things in the morning, but I am just so amazingly pissed right now that I can't even think straight.





Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg

Good Night.
 
Yeah, I actually found that comic only a few minutes before you made that post.


Weird thing is, I could've sworn I already filtered anything with the tag "cupcakes". Maybe I'm remembering wrong or something. But yeah, I can entirely see why something like that would 🤬 with you. Or, rather, why you'd want to avoid looking at any more of it at the risk of it :censored:ing with you.


Anyway, I just spent the past hour just trying to run the Java SDK so I could run an emulator for Android so I could screen cap the spinning Trixie working on my phone, but I don't feel like going through Oracles registration right now, so I'll do that tomorrow.
TSSleeping4.jpg

 
Also, thanks to CoffeeGrunt, I decided to try some Jura Malt Whisky while I was out earlier. It's... not bad actually, infact it was quite satisfying. I don't normally drink Whisky, so I can't really compare it to any other brands.

I actually hate whiskey, 90% of Octavia's opinions on it are actually my dad's, who loves the stuff.

I retire to bed, awaiting Toro's verdict on the first piece of WotS when I wake up again


...

:(
 
Good news everyone!

I finally got a scanner and heres my HQ pony (with transparent background)


BmdSb.gif
 
52747+-+artist+john_joseco+celestia.png

Good morning everyone.



I just leave this here:

13823+-+applejack+artist+C4tspajamas+rainbow_dash.png


AJ shipping: +5
Comeback: +250
Uses dated and forgotten points system: +1 Rarity's gesture.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HNNNNNG effect: Priceless
 
Good to see you return akira, and that points system you made seems to have been abolished in you absence. Should we bring it back or what?

I am not going to look at another page of that 🤬 comic, period. And the best way to do that is to make it so they don't even exist when I go on. I don't want to have to check myself into therapy, because I know if I see them on the index I am going to look at them without remembering what they are. I'll probably even filter out the artist, because 🤬 him for making them in the first place.

While I don't wish to see any more of that comic for obvious reasons, I have to say that I don't care much that someone's actually going ahead and making it. If whoever's creating it wants to do so, fair enough, just don't count on me giving the rest of it a look, like, ever. I just hope that they're tagged as Questionable so that I don't have to see the thumbnail whenever I go on Ponibooru (which is very often).

Twixie grudge match:
56030%20-%20The_Great_And_Powerful_Trixie%20Trixie%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20boxing%20humanized%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

I've noticed that there's been a lack of Twixie fan art in the past few days, well until now that is.

I actually hate whiskey, 90% of Octavia's opinions on it are actually my dad's, who loves the stuff.

I wouldn't normally drink the stuff, but I didn't think it was all that bad really. It's a damn sight better than Cognac.
 
Back