The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,755,617 views
TSSleeping4.jpg

Welcome back akira.

Anyway, I wanted to post something, but I ended up spending the last 2 hours harvesting crops, digging a mine, and exploring an abandoned mineshaft near an abandoned NPC village.....I forgot what I wanted to post....Minecraft, it's a hell of a drug.

Eyup, can't remember what I wanted to post, have this isntead:

Anyway, I'm off to work.
 
Last edited:
Welcome back.
👍

Good to see you return akira

Welcome back akira.

Thanks, I guess that I needed new perspectives.

*But the lack of pony really hurts*

Also:

and that points system you made seems to have been abolished in you absence. Should we bring it back or what?

130361778583.png

No idea.



I end up watching the Cupcakes comic, yeah people are a bit sick but is just the Emo thing apparently, which this fandoom cant get away from, at least the Ask pinkamina tumblr updated(assuming that I'm two days in the past). Apart from that, Madmax updated as well, so that balance things out.



Well, pics, as always:

131564229811.png

Potential innuendos/shipping and clopfics: +8

131563924233.png

Awkward pose: -3 (it looks a bit weird)


And that's it, for now.

(*Goes back to see the Italian GP qualify session*)
 
^Potential meme? Yeah, I would say so, but would it go far? No, I don't see that happening.


Anyway, even though this was featured in the latest Nightly Roundup, I happened to come across this video last week. French Flutterguy is quite possibly the best thing ever:



Donc... attention :D



Also:
56033%20-%20applejack%20applejack_is_made_of_some_insanely_dense_material%20dark_matter.jpg


Applejack is Dark Matter: +83

Why 83 you ask? Well, let's just say I have my reasons.
 
WHY U WAKE UP SO EARLY?

Work in GMT, I don't enjoy it...

I wouldn't normally drink the stuff, but I didn't think it was all that bad really. It's a damn sight better than Cognac.

Oh definitely. I'm a cider guy, especially pear cider. Although that Stella Cidre stuff is also meant to be pretty good. Haven't tried whiskey in a long time actually, might have developed a taste for it since then, I love Jagermeister. :3

French Flutterguy is quite possibly the best thing ever:

Better than French Trixie? Better than French Trixie.
 
^Potential meme? Yeah, I would say so, but would it go far? No, I don't see that happening.

I test some options to see the outcome and it doesn't work, not quite as I was hoping, it works in paper but not in practice.

Anyway, even though this was featured in the latest Nightly Roundup, I happened to come across this video last week. French Flutterguy is quite possibly the best thing ever:



Donc... attention :D



No, French FlutterRant is the best thing ever:

Is incredible, and they didn't made any mistakes with the accent, it works really good, however I'm pretty sure that the JP version(if well executed) will beat that.

There are some combinations that works, following this scheme:

>Fluttershy=Japanese
>Rarity=British
>Rainbow Dash=American/????
>AppleJack=American/cowboy(as she does)
>Pinkie=Spanish
>Trixie=French(same demeanour)
>Gilda=German


And I just realized that the new season is in 7 days, and still no Pony psychology, it must be really good or he must be very busy, I'm waiting for that update since nearly a month now, and it doesn't come, maybe by writing it such thing will come, who knows.
 
And I just realized that the new season is in 7 days, and still no Pony psychology, it must be really good or he must be very busy, I'm waiting for that update since nearly a month now, and it doesn't come, maybe by writing it such thing will come, who knows.

I tried this theory with the Ballad...it kinda worked...
 
anypony know a good free photo editing software?
 
anypony know a good free photo editing software?

I use Paint.NET but I hear GIMP 2.6 (or 2.7 not sure) is better... I hate the GIMP interface though...

I would try both to see what suits your style
 
Don't you just love it when your internet connection 🤬 up? I know I do.

Oh definitely. I'm a cider guy, especially pear cider. Although that Stella Cidre stuff is also meant to be pretty good. Haven't tried whiskey in a long time actually, might have developed a taste for it since then, I love Jagermeister. :3

I have my friends to thank for turning me into a cider drinker, although I can't drink more that one bottle of Pear Magners before I start feeling sick, so I'll stick with Magners Original (or Bulmers Original, or anything that isn't Strongbow). I also blame my friends for introducing me to Jager, which is definitely my favourite Liqueur. Apart from that, I only really like Guinness and some brands of Lager, although I don't drink those as much as I used to.

anypony know a good free photo editing software?

Um, how about Pixlr?



Also, more season 2:
56247%20-%20fluttershy%20season_2.jpg



Suddenly, magic:
h1zC.jpg
 
Last edited:
Try Pixlr, maybe it will suit your needs.



Well, giraffe answered your comment, Toronado:


lightsideluc
My apologies, but I'm not exagerrating when I say that ever piece of Sonic literature I have reviewed was, at best, eye-searingly bad. I havelearned that, in this unfortunate case, it is simply easier to stereotype and not expose myself to the horrors of Sonic and Tails slash fiction or other horrifying exhibits of that fandom.

This is one of those cases where you tell them that it's just not good enough. You do them no favours by giving a pass on mediocre writing. If they want to write, then they should be doing it in their native language unless they're fluent in English. There's little reason for someone to write in a language they aren't familiar with (beyond practice).

source

:grumpy: So, what is this? I have no right to write in foreign language?



On the other note... that Trixie 3D glowing model is better that Crysis 2 :sly:


EDIT: and news from BC.

BronyCray
9/9/11: It's been awhile, so here's a bit of news. I'm about 4.6k words into chapter 16, and I'm aiming to have it up before the first episode of season two airs. That's my timeframe and I'm sticking to it.
 
Last edited:
I have my friends to thank for turning me into a cider drinker, although I can't drink more that one bottle of Pear Magners before I start feeling sick, so I'll stick with Magners Original (or Bulmers Original, or anything that isn't Strongbow). I also blame my friends for introducing me to Jager, which is definitely my favourite Liqueur. Apart from that, I only really like Guinness and some brands of Lager, although I don't drink those as much as I used to.

Oh, Apple Magners is still very nice, just that I found Pear Magners doesn't have quite as sharp an after-taste. I blame my friends for Jager too. :3

People used to meet up to get drunk on "Frosty Jack's," which was essentially an even-cheaper version of "White Lightning." Stuff tasted like paint thinner on a hobo gypsy's ass. Horrible stuff. I can't stand lagers or Guiness either, sadly. I s'pose I have a refined palette.

Crap, does that mean my Octavia is a Mary Sue? D:

Well, giraffe answered your comment, Toronado:

I giggled he seems to believe he's a writing maestro.

On the other note... that Trixie 3D glowing model is better that Crysis 2

I find this comment difficult to reply to...
 
I really hate this but really like it the same time....
This/These song(s) is a Paradox to my mind!!!

 
People used to meet up to get drunk on "Frosty Jack's," which was essentially an even-cheaper version of "White Lightning." Stuff tasted like paint thinner on a hobo gypsy's ass. Horrible stuff.

An article on the Drunken Hero website sums up White Lightning to a tee. I've only ever tried that stuff once, and I hated it, so I'm glad that it's been consigned to history.


Anyway:
56267%20-%20Surprise%20applejack%20ask_surprise%20bic_macintosh%20big_mac.png
 
I'd also like to add one for GIMP. It takes a bit to get to know, but once you get use to it it's fantastic.
 
finally after some trial and error and a couple of explicits

ive finally made my 1st avatar \

avatar143843_3.gif
 
Also for some reason I was not able to make this as my avatar (yes it was 120x120 and under 25kb)
ux4BN.jpg

To much green for GTP to handle? :lol:
 
So I'm watching the Rocky Horror Show on BMN right now.

Thoughts:
What is this and why am I watching it?
 
You know what? I'm not even mad. But the last sentence decreased my level of tolerance towards this person.

Don't be mad bro, he's an asshat.

An article on the Drunken Hero website sums up White Lightning to a tee. I've only ever tried that stuff once, and I hated it, so I'm glad that it's been consigned to history.

Read it. Loved it.

CoffeeGrunt released his first chapter of "Warmness on the Soul" ...and ran away.

Popped it up there before I went to the pub...back now.
 
So I'm watching the Rocky Horror Show on BMN right now.

Thoughts:
What is this and why am I watching it?

Something you should wait to watch until you're older.

Well, giraffe answered your comment, Toronado:



source

:grumpy: So, what is this? I have no right to write in foreign language?

Its been a long time since I've seen a backhanded apology done so well. If I didn't want to punch him in the face for being such an arrogant ass, I'd shake his hand.

Of course, based on his latest response it seems like he has missed the entire point of writing the story the way you are in the first place, so you might as well just ignore him.

56244%20-%20Surprise%20ask_surprise%20sea_pony%20shoo_bee_doo.png
 
Last edited:
Something you should wait to watch until you're older.

I've noticed alot of off-hand age jibes at Apokalypse, what's everyone's ages here anyway?
 
> mfw akira posts in a thread other than this one and the anime thread (particularly one that I spend so much time in):

Le%252520Gasp.png

Touché.



Moving on, pics:

131569474434.jpg

Mane six(x6)+nice background and effects(+5): 6x5=+30

131567894673.png

Nice OC: +5 hates(I finally understand)

And this comic.
+1 cry.


That is all, for now.
Wait a sec.

56321%20-%20artist%3Amadmax%20edit%20icecream%20maxie%20shoop.png

Oh my gawd.

+1 wingboner.
 
I've noticed alot of off-hand age jibes at Apokalypse, what's everyone's ages here anyway?

15 going on 16 (in 3 weeks)

But I am a very mature and immature person.. How am I both? i'm not sure exactly..
 
Back