The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,753,309 views


Tape on ALL the TVs!


According to Ponibooru comments scootaloo the sadist is not drawn by crookedtrees but someone imitating the style.
If that's true whoever is doing it is doing a damn good job at it.
 
Last edited:
It is a movie based on the musical which is mostly a musical, its like one of those Xzibit things, I don't know why but it reminds me a lot of your fic.(the show, the stuff and the setting).

Not sure if compliment, or well-placed insult. Might need to watch the movie to find out...

Also, the most fun part of writing by far, is pitching a new fic to Seth. Especially when you've just sent him other emails updating existing fics, and you can imagine his exasperated expression as he Red Bulls himself to death. XD

/Edit/
Anyway, g'night everyone. I'm really tempted to see how many fics I can get onto EDaily, then update them all at once and own the fanfic segment for a few hours. XD

I'm nothing if not a prolithic writer. Although writing is slowly removing my abilty to enjoy other people's artwork, since I can't see Vinyl and Octavia, and not think of my Vinyl and Octavia. And if anyone has a pony with a ruby coat and golden mane, they are so stealing Cassandra:

Guten nacht, meine freunde:
____by_swaetshrit-d49a4jz.jpg
 
Last edited:
there is now rule 34 of discord
 
^I'm surprised......it took that long.
 
was going to post a discord comic but then i would be the most hated brony on gtplanet
 
I've already sorta seen it on accident and I would still call for a ban.
 
Rule 34 Discord...?!?! what has this world come too...

EDIT: saw a season 2 picture not marked on PONIBOORU my prophesy has come true

2 Season Two photos unmarked now
 
Last edited:
You'll see what I mean on saturday Toro.. It's just not right for Discord!!
 
I think I've turned into a massive baby.

"Hey look, a new story went up. It's even got custom art drawn for it!"

*Characters: Rainbow Dash*
*Tags: [Sad]*


0584ce565c824b7b7f50282d9a19945b.gif
 
Okay, It's really spelled "Discord?" Not "Dischord?"

Huh.

Also, Surprise FTW.
 
I think I've turned into a massive baby.

"Hey look, a new story went up. It's even got custom art drawn for it!"

*Characters: Rainbow Dash*
*Tags: [Sad]*


0584ce565c824b7b7f50282d9a19945b.gif

There is shipping, therefore it shouldn't be that bad.

And is not that sad.
 
There is shipping, therefore it shouldn't be that bad.
On Feathered Wings is shipping/sad (granted, it's also grimdark). Your argument is invalid.





Well, I've managed to cut down my list to only two stories, which I can read at school tomorrow. That means I'm all caught up (well, not really, but you know) and am totally ready for some Heart of Gold action.

*stares at clock*




Edit: Blind Bag Compilation Review.
 
Last edited:
I'll make a lot for digging that ditch and the work I'm doing tomorrow, so I may just be taking a trip to Toys R Us on Wednsday.
 
>mfw one of the stories I'm following introduces an alternate reality Gilda depicted more along the lines of how griffins were in ancient mythology.


53wt464632ff.jpg
 
Once again I'm showing my allegiance to RD with my new avatar.


57427%20-%20Book_Fort%20Hnnnnnnng%21%20artist%3Adreatos%20artist%3Avalcron%20books%20twilight_sparkle.png



Yeah, I don't think I need to post the obvious reaction image for this. Simply put, that's weaponized cuteness right there!
 
Hey! You stole my idea that I stole from Mint!



Surprised you didn't do that one where she had the leather jacket on, though.
 
Ha ha, we have half of the Mane 6.

*continues :censored:ing with Rainmeter*
 
Surprised you didn't do that one where she had the leather jacket on, though.

I considered it, but I just prefer the one that I chose (don't ask me why, I just do).



Also:
57411%20-%20album_cover%20artist%3ATex%20beck%20hairity%20rarity%20tagme.png


Now that I think about it, I'm genuinely surprised that it's taken this long for someone to create a parody of that album cover. It works really well.




And I might as well turn in for the night:
53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png


G'night everypony.
 

Right, I meant to do....something.....involving ponies, but I started getting back into Rainmeter and ended up with this after a few hours of screwing with it.
MDesk.PNG



So anyway,


Night
TSSleeping4.jpg

 
Can't remember which one is his cousin, but that's not important for the joke.


[/dons flamesuit]

Had a tasteless joke I was going to put here, but I noticed the picture I was going to use was not GTP friendly. So here's the sequel to the picture Wiegert posted instead:

57428%20-%20Book_Fort%20adorkable%20artist%3Avalcron%20books%20headlobster%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle.png



Also:
57439%20-%20applejack%20g1.png


Applejack. +5
G1. -79.3






Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg


Good Night.
 
Right, so I lied about going to bed, instead, I took this:
Toothless_HD_Wallpaper_by_Kiokel.png

Made this:
2342342342.jpg

And now I've got this:
Yay.PNG


I'm not sure why I posted this here, so have some Twilight sleeping picture:
TSSleeping4.jpg
 
The handbrake, she lives.
Scary.gif


Now I'm going to start Allegrezza.

Edit: Mint, how hard is it to get rainmeter working? Is there an option to turn it on and off or do you need to just shut the program?
 
Last edited:
Okay, It's really spelled "Discord?" Not "Dischord?"

Amerispelling. Here in Britain, the people who made the bloody language, it's "Dischord. :D

Surprised you didn't do that one where she had the leather jacket on, though.

I'm just glad you're still not rolling with Kinky Dash Toro...

Now I'm going to start Allegrezza.

People tell me it's a pretty good fic, haven't had the chance to read it yet though...
 
People tell me it's a pretty good fic, haven't had the chance to read it yet though...

I'm not surprised, you spend all your time writing. You don't have time to read. :lol:
 
up_all_night_by_fyre_flye-d48bhma.jpg


ugh. Moe-nunn.

Amerispelling. Here in Britain, the people who made the bloody language, it's "Dischord. :D

Okay, I prefer the British spelling, then. and will use it. :3
 
Back