The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,753,309 views
I'm not surprised, you spend all your time writing. You don't have time to read.

I wrote three fic chapters last night for my 3K pageview day today. I am bucking burnt out. XD

Was fun though. Allegrezza almost writes itself, (which is why I find it funny that's the most popular of my fics.) Equestria War Z is refreshing for the present-tense first person with past tense dialogue style Max Brooks has, (so it feels like a series of interviews.)

Oh, and Warmness on the Soul is just my fic, as in, Trinkie Pie is my beloved domain.

/Edit/

Okay, I prefer the British spelling, then. and will use it.

Excellent...</Mr Burns>
 
Last edited:
mornin___already_by_lifesequencebreak-d487i71.png

Amerispelling. Here in Britain, the people who made the bloody language, it's "Dischord. :D
From now on, just because I can, I will pronounce that as "dis-chore-d".

Silent letters:tdown:
You invented it, we refined it:p slightly.

Well, that, and when things become confused because the English language is one filled to the brim with words that have multiple definitions that sometimes mean entirely different things. I hate this language.
It's like as it was evolving people were intentionally working against each other.


Edit: Mint, how hard is it to get rainmeter working? Is there an option to turn it on and off or do you need to just shut the program?

It's not too tough if you start with the right theme. And each individual part of it can be selected and turned off individually.

I think if you want the whole thing to go away you need to completely close the program though.


Joseco just made a humanized Octavia. That is probably AUP friendly, but a little close.
Dat Ass.
images
 
Last edited:
Then I'll say Discordia, the Latin word and Goddess, that is the Romans' ripoff of Eris: Greek Goddess of Strife and Dischord. :p
 
I was going to post that too, but I left it out in the hopes someone would post it as a response.

*continues digging another ditch*

My neighbors moved into a money-pit, and the bottom of the pit is my pocket:D
 
Well, that, and when things become confused because the English language is one filled to the brim with words that have multiple definitions that sometimes mean entirely different things. I hate this language.
It's like as it was evolving people were intentionally working against each other.

Well...it was made by the British, so yeh, it probably was.

That's what you get when a language is comprised of several other languages that invade it, then left to simmer for about five hundred years.
 
Goodnight everyone.
scootadash_by_mowza2k2-d49luxn.png

Here's an 'old' image I just found.
meanwhile_under_the_sea_by_johnjoseco-d47f9n1.jpg


@Coffee, I've read the first 2 chapters. I'm intrigued, because I don't know where the story will go. Now all I need is a PDF with all the chapters you've written and I'll be set to find out.
I like the ponification of common words and sayings you've managed to do.

@Mint, have fun digging holes. That was my job for a while, it was okay but finding boulders underground's a pain in the plot. :lol:
 
I've read the first 2 chapters. I'm intrigued, because I don't know where the story will go. Now all I need is a PDF with all the chapters you've written and I'll be set to find out.
I like the ponification of common words and sayings you've managed to do.

Honestly, neither do I. I just keep moving the characters onto new endeavours then see how they go. To be honest, I'm more like a guy walking beside them suggesting we head to the museum, while Octavia demands to head to a local bar.

Also, ponifying words and phrases is half the fun. :3
 
@ MintBerryCrunch


Also, Trixie be trollin'.
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-trixie-the-troll1.jpg
 
Last edited:
57330%252520-%252520artisT%252520snus_kun%252520bedhead%252520coffee%252520luna.png


Afternoon.

Then I'll say Discordia, the Latin word and Goddess, that is the Romans' ripoff of Eris: Greek Goddess of Strife and Dischord.

You know what, I think I'll refer to him as Anghytgord (Welsh for Discord) for the time being, just because I feel like it.

That's what you get when a language is comprised of several other languages that invade it, then left to simmer for about five hundred years.

Then our language was served up to the rest of the world, and it turned out to be a surprise hit.
 
Then our language was served up to the rest of the world, and it turned out to be a surprise hit.

*Stock AJ response.*

More successful than a
full of [Some apple related crap.]

/Edit/

I call this like a motherbucker:
good_morning_octavia_by_johnjoseco-d49qmxf.png
 
Last edited:
So. Wrote a prologue to my potential future fan fic. Anyone want to take a gander at it?
 
So. Wrote a prologue to my potential future fan fic. Anyone want to take a gander at it?

Sure but i'm not a Reader person!
 
Last edited:
Hi!

It's a stormy weather today!

Anyways, I finished that "Twilight Sparkle" picture...

through_the_fire_by_unitoone-d49qsbd.png

source

How many easter eggs will you find?

Now to work on the mass pony picture.
4 days left... I can make it =)
 
Last edited:
^
41997%252520-%252520big_macintosh%252520macro.png


That looks awesome.👍

Also, after the next few hours, I'll probably be cutting down my time on the internet as a whole to a minimum until season 2 starts. I just need to take a break from the computer for a little while, and I'd rather take a break before Season 2 starts.
 
Dat picture. So awesome.

I love the name of it too. It reminds me of a book I read once where a guy is being attacked by pirates and tells his friend that the pirates will listen to reason. When the pirates attack, he pulls the tarp off a gattling(sp?) gun and mows them down. At the very end, the barrels stop spinning and the word Reason is etched into the side.

Reason was the name of the gun, if the joke wasn't plain enough.
 
Last edited:

So you made Twilight's vehicle the Linebacker? That's... interesting, well to me it is anyway.

I've gotta love the drawing though, but I would have prefered the British equivalent (FV510 Warrior). Then again, that vehicle doesn't come with FiM-92 Stinger missiles.
 
^
41997%252520-%252520big_macintosh%252520macro.png


That looks awesome.👍

Thanks!, But why Big Mac?


Dat picture. So awesome.

I love the name of it too. It reminds me of a book I read once where a guy is being attacked by pirates and tells his friend that the pirates will listen to reason. When the pirates attack, he pulls the tarp off a gattling(sp?) gun and mows them down. At the very end, the barrels stop spinning and the word Reason is etched into the side.

Reason was the name of the gun, if the joke wasn't plain enough.

Thanks1 And that's a really awesome story you just told. "Listen to reason...hehehe ^_^ I like it!

So you made Twilight's vehicle the Linebacker? That's... interesting, well to me it is anyway.

I've gotta love the drawing though, but I would have prefered the British equivalent (FV510 Warrior). Then again, that vehicle doesn't come with FiM-92 Stinger missiles.

Yeah, I thought it would fit her well. Can be a command vehicle. Has "magic" against air and ground targets. And Friendship is Magic (FiM) missiles xD
 
Thanks!, But why Big Mac?

Not entirely sure.

Just because that's the reaction image I happened to chose.

And after reading Macintosh I am convinced that Twilight and Big Mac are the best together, so lets go with that.
 

Mild Language:


And this is made abundantly clear in this fandom.
 
Last edited:
I <3 lesbians.
 
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hey-listen-hey-listen-hey-listen1.jpg


My brain just asploded.....you know, from the amount of :censored:ing-awesome.
 
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hey-listen-hey-listen-hey-listen1.jpg


My brain just asploded.....you know, from the amount of :censored:ing-awesome.

Link: I just wonder what Discord is up to! (CD-i reference)


I go do something silly like send it to ED.
Don't bother Seth hasn't replied back to me in three days about the video I made (It usually only takes him 10 hours- tops)
and his Gmail comment thingys keep on getting odder and odder
:(
 
New story "[Grimdark][Comedy]"

Wut?

The 2 of those things together just sounds weird.

Anyway, I'll be off to watch as much Doctor Who as possible in the next 3-1/2 hours. I've got to get up at 4 tomorrow morning and I am making sure I get to sleep really early, so I won't be posting at 1:30 like I usually do.

EDIT: You know, the more I see Octavia, the more I like her design. I kind of hope they do more with her in season 2.
And no, this does not have anything to do with humanized Octavia.
It has to do with this:
good_morning_octavia_by_johnjoseco-d49qmxf.png

Source
46001%252520-%252520caption%252520hnng%252520macro%252520spike.jpg
 
Last edited:
57775%20-%20Molestia%20its_a_trap%20season_2%20van.png


I see nothing wrong from this kind offering from Princess Troll/Mole Celestia... Do you?
 
Last edited:
Back