The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
tumblr_m4e1w9wUX51r2ulmeo1_1280.png

tumblr_m4e1w9wUX51r2ulmeo2_1280.png

tumblr_m4e1w9wUX51r2ulmeo3_1280.png

We mentioned that in the chat a couple weeks ago, as soon as we realized we might be in love.

Thing is, almost all of it happened via PMs. It's probably only been noticeable to the people who've been in the chat often enough to notice we'd both been getting much closer over the months. And we just eventually realized, after a very drawn out, awkward confession by one of us, that it was fairly obvious that we were in love.

So yeah, it's for real. We had told a few people in the chat about it and figured we'd have some fun with it in here.

Congratulations to the both of you. 👍

If there wasn't already a pony named Spitfire...

Why not Firepower? I don't have much else.

...I actually must thank you for getting me on the right track. A horrifically heavily armed cyborg with insane mobility and a penchant for daisy sandwiches and hay-fries in a universe where German ponies are a confirmed existence and the number one engineers south of the mountains?

Panzer!

And so shall his name be. Doesn't help it literally means "armor" which opens up funny opportunities along the way.

I'd just like to say thank you again to Logan, Tom, Andres and Greg for last night. After feeling worse than anything else in years, you guys really helped me in a really, really bad time. And if it weren't for you all, it wouldn't of ended in anything good. Hopefully I won't have those thoughts again any time soon, so Thanks again, you are all the very best ponies and I owe you guys alot.
mlfw2581-132797475199.gif

I play mass effect 2 and I miss something obviously important... Well I'm glad it was sorted. It wouldn't be the same here without you Garrett.

I'd just like to say thank you again to Logan, Tom, Andres and Greg for last night. After feeling worse than anything else in years, you guys really helped me in a really, really bad time. And if it weren't for you all, it wouldn't of ended in anything good. Hopefully I won't have those thoughts again any time soon, so Thanks again, you are all the very best ponies and I owe you guys alot.

Why am I constantly missing things like this??

I'm glad that you are okay and happy.

Finished my drawings! Gaze upon the glory!

CIMG1580.jpg

Protege, pronounced presumably not like the French way considering it's Latin, means Protected or something like that, and is rather apt for our resident barrier maiden. Red mane, gray coat, and teal eyes. Also renown in-verse for her epic flank. Cutie mark's cool too. See if you can spot some symbolism in it, considering the main dude's named Sagittarius.

CIMG1581.jpg

The one pony Panzer division. Only part of him that isn't robotic is his brain (most of it anyway) and that small patch of face where his left eye is. He's decked out just like the first edition, chainsaw wing things, retractable foreleg blades, and a flamethrower on his tail, with the addition of another blade on said tail and rocket-propelled impact drivers on his hind legs. He can still feel thanks to sensors on his body, and he maintains almost the exact same degrees of motion that a normal pony feels, save for slightly less in the hind legs and more in the forelegs. He also sports built-in night vision and a laser tracker.

Those name's are suitable, I guess (even though I think "Mazda" whenever I see Protege these days). Plus you have found yourself a distinctive style when it comes to pony drawings.

That looks nice.

That did surprise all of us though, and we're glad that you decided to talk it out with us last night. Just remember that some people can never be pleased, but you have friends who greatly appreciate the work you do, and who are will to help you at any time. You're a great guy.

EDIT:
the_big_adventures_of_tiny_twi___by_bri_sta-d50j7yz.png

Source

Twilight as Daring Do? Ohgodmyheart *Dead*

Last edited:
Last night after work, I decided to come out to my immediate family. They took it well, but Ashley and her parents being "real Americans" now hate the very idea of me. This is the end of the best relationship I've had so far.

Last night after work, I decided to come out to my immediate family. They took it well, but Ashley and her parents being "real Americans" now hate the very idea of me. This is the end of the best relationship I've had so far.

mlfw4880-8150_88e3.jpeg

I'll believe you're a test driver for Nissan before I believe that.

Also, if you really are, your avatar should be Soarin, not Spitfire.

Jus' sayin.

Last edited:

Honestly, it's so hard to know whether or not all this crap you come out with is a lie just for the sole purpose of getting the attention you oh so crave, or that you actually decided to say something so stupid that it ended your apparent "relationship".

But it's clear to me that the overwhelming majority of people here are more inclined to believe that the former is actually true, what with your past (and I still think current) tendency to lie about 🤬 around the forum. Now, if you want to provoke a reaction from us here, then bravo, you succeeded. But really, if you did actually throw away a perfectly good relationship (which I'm not even sure even existed) by "coming out", purely because a select few members here came out about how they really felt in recent days, then that's a pretty stupid thing to do in my book.

Oh, and does it really take less that 24 hours to come to that conclusion? Such an important and possibly life altering one? I honestly find that as hard to believe as the rest of the stuff you claim to be true.

So. Let me get this straight. You walked away from a long-term relationship, however imaginary it may have been, because me and Tom fell in love. And you explicitly did so:
All this talk of gay couples has made me think I should dump Ashley and get a boyfriend.
Because that's what we were talking about and you wanted to be noticed.

Not only is that not even remotely how sexual orientation works (I love Tom because I love Tom. I don't love Tom because I spent all of one afternoon thinking "Hey, dudes are pretty awesome, and Tom is a dude so it might as well work"), but do you realize how stupid it sounds for you to tell everyone "Surprise! I'm gay!" not even 24 hours after you jokingly fobbed the idea off because you were dreaming of plans of marriage?

I only hope they have a therapy program with the topic of "My boyfriend dumped me because he thought being gay was popular" for fake girlfriends.

Why is it that anything I say around here just blows up in my face? Why can't you just forget about what I've done in the past?

In this thread it was all good until about late February where things have started going sour for me, but I never let it interfere with my life. I never wanted any negative attention. Instead anything directed towards me is "Oh ****, here we go again".

All that I ever wanted was to connect with people who share a same interest (In this case cartoon ponies), but my past keeps getting in the way, what with AUP-unfriendly image codes or wrong codes or saying I was in someones group or even lying about what I do for a living. And I am very, very sorry about those things. But really just please leave me alone about those things. Please.

And about my "coming out", Do you know how hard it is to do that? Something you've kept from loved ones for years fearing backlash? after struggling with it for 5 years, I finally built up the courage to say anything about it and I lost the girl I loved because of it. These last few hours had been some worst of my life.

And now I see people I thought were friends are calling me the liar I once was. I'm not that anymore, I've changed a lot since January, I'm still changing things about myself.

So I say this, what do I have to do get you to believe that I am a changed man?

Also, if you really are, your avatar should be Soarin, not Spitfire.

Jus' sayin.

I'm not gay, I'm bi.

Why is it that anything I say around here just blows up in my face? Why can't you just forget about what I've done in the past?

Because every time, and I mean every time, you ask us to give you the benefit of the doubt about something you turn around and do something that we are sick of you doing not long after. You act like stuff like this is something that happened months and months ago and we should just move on from it when it was just a few weeks ago when the latest problem (you trying, again, to start crap with W&N) happened.

Now, if you actually did do all the things you just said, then I hope things go well for you in the future. I sincerely do. But just like you keep asking for forgiveness, you'll have to forgive us when we don't believe you about the things you say immediately like you think we should.

Because it's hard to believe you're sorry when you just keep doing those things. We were, or at least I was, ready to forgive you for that whole test driver thing, but ever single post you've made since seems entirely made to get attention on you, each one getting more and more difficult to take seriously. It's not just one thing from your past doing this, it's your entire past. And that's something we can't just ignore because you say so.

Prove to us you've changed by actually changing, and not just saying you have.

Now, if you actually did do all the things you just said, then I hope things go well for you in the future. I sincerely do. But just like you keep asking for forgiveness, you'll have to forgive us when we don't believe you about the things you say immediately like you think we should.
And this, too.

Because your past reputation on here is what you're most renowned for. And it's hard to forget about what you've done before in relation to this, even within the past week, seeing as we find it hard to believe what you say is true a lot of the time.

If it is true in this case, then fair enough.

By showing you've changed, as Tom said.

This, pretty much. Honestly, if you are serious about this, then I hope things work out.

Latest Posts

Back