The Weather Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,758 comments
  • 605,383 views
During the day it's burning hot, and in the night it's icy cold :grumpy:
 
It's pouring rain outside FFFFFFFFUUUUUuuu, no white Christmas then.

Try 35C. :)

The cool change came in early afternoon and now (11pm) it has dropped back to around 20C with a couple of cool days ahead before warming up again to 40C (roughly 103F) by new years day. :) Looks set to be around 30C at midnight for new years, will be in the pool for sure.
 
Try 35C. :)

The cool change came in early afternoon and now (11pm) it has dropped back to around 20C with a couple of cool days ahead before warming up again to 40C (roughly 103F) by new years day. :) Looks set to be around 30C at midnight for new years, will be in the pool for sure.




Dude so jelaous here right now. I wouldn't be if we had some snow, but there is no sign of it even for the next 10 days or so, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
 
Two days straight, it's been dry and sunny. The flood condition on the Northern of Malaysia is getting better but the Southern now is getting worse... Expected to be like this for another week.
 
This is actually the first time ever that Christmas was Sunny ALL day!!! Amazing!!!! then Boxing Day too! :eek: Something wrong. Veeeery wrong. :odd:
 
It eventually got sunny yesterday and today it's a bright blue clear sky. 12°C (54°F) - I'll take that for this time of year. :)
 
Brown Xmas, since 2006, Above freezing though the new year.
Lovely no winter. Had a total of 5.5" of snow so far, Last year at this time 30" of snow
 
Forecast for new years:

72540284.png


And a little further north:

80054176.png


We may not get snow but I love the desert. :p
 
Last edited:
Just a typical Summers Day here in New Zealand.


See...



There's usually more hills behind that tiny hill.
 
Usual winter here in Vancouver. It rained. All day. The silver lining though is that the mountains got some snow and will again tomorrow and I'm snowboarding tomorrow :)
 
Usual winter here in Vancouver. It rained. All day. The silver lining though is that the mountains got some snow and will again tomorrow and I'm snowboarding tomorrow :)

It sucks how much rain we get, I was up on Cypress Mountain 3 days ago it was snowing like crazy. If it rains here it's a blizzard up there. I'm going tomorrow.
 
It was sunny until now, the sky is an absolute dark and might rain in any moment. Hear some thunder already... Not what I wanted though.
 
The forecast has been revised higher yet again, now 41C for Adelaide new years day, which means about 43C here. :D
 
Usual winter here in Vancouver. It rained. All day. The silver lining though is that the mountains got some snow and will again tomorrow and I'm snowboarding tomorrow :)

Same here. And the situation is supposed to change (to snow) by the 14th of January, my vacation ends just there, I call that bad luck! :ouch:
 
Hah! That's my birthday! I'll get a snowy birthday for once!
 
It was raining a little when I bought my fries tonight in a fast food chain but I think it stopped already.

My Rainmeter won't show what's the temperature now though. :grumpy:
 
New years day, and currently 42C (110F~ish) and counting. Sitting inside under the air conditioner with extended family. :D
 
For once, the sun is out at a nice 28C. Sun, how I've missed you :)
 
'twas raining but stopped. Then it rained then it stopped again. A pretty chilly night now, but somehow I still feel hot while the electric fans are off.

Rainmeter says that it's 24 degrees Celcius now.
 
I haven't needed to shovel all winter and yesterday I was out twice. Granted it was only about 3/4" of snow each time but still...
 
It's tipping it down. :( And it's not set to change all day...:grumpy:
 
Thundersnow with wind around 50 mph yesterday

Today Sunny and windy with gusts around 50 mph.

Then the Freezer 13 tomorrow.
 
Not good weather at all

Light rain, Fog and its pretty cold outside (4 °C)
 
It was nearly 60 degrees yesterday. Today it is right at 34 degrees. And my sinuses are telling me all about it.
 
Nice 75 degrees out right now with a little breeze.
 
It's beautiful out. Sunny, not many clouds out, mid-50s. Snow capped peaks in the distance while the lake is shimmering.
 
Meh. Wet and grey...
 
40 again and gale force winds. There was a fire about 20km from my house, thankfully it was contained.
 
Mmmm, New Zealand sunshine :drool: The perfect time to go down to the beach.
Actually, Im going there in an hour or so :sly:

Bet it's not like that now. ;) it's been pissing down here the past two days and today it's just cloud. Normal Summer.
 
Back