The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
Supposed to be over 100 again this weekend and it's still impossibly smokey out. Although it's now gone from campfire smell to just rank.

It rained the whole day with strong gusts. Man it's days like these where you just want to stay stuck to your bed enjoying the cold weather and hugging your cold cold pillow =w=

In the 90's (F, obviously) for the next 5 days* before dropping to a lovely upper 70's.

*DO NOT LIKE

E4DB4D67-A23A-4F69-B2AB-2870E332D752.jpeg
Wild fires are burning up California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and British Columbia.
Air quality is really bad. Thankfully the Portland metro and surrounding areas haven’t burned yet. I say yet because we are just one misstep away.
Hats off to all the brave men and women doing what they can to contain the fires and for saving lives time and time again.

Today got to 71°F, tomorrow is apparently supposed to reach 87°, followed by a week of low 60s and high 50s.

How is this possible :boggled:

TB
I think it's going to be raining for a while.

inmasirND_.gif

I don't think it's stopped raining for more than an hour since Monday morning here. I'm hoping this is mother nature getting all the precipitation out of the way before winter. :lol:

Edit: Right after I posted this I received a flood warning on my phone. Guess I'm trading my car in for a boat instead of a Mazda.

I don't think it's stopped raining for more than an hour since Monday morning here. I'm hoping this is mother nature getting all the precipitation out of the way before winter. :lol:

Edit: Right after I posted this I received a flood warning on my phone. Guess I'm trading my car in for a boat instead of a Mazda.
I don't think weather works that way.

Ditching the Cruiser?
If it gets down to 41°F tonight like my phone is saying, it may be a little icy in the morning :indiff:
Watch those bridges!

It is raining right now. The wind is fierce and no sun to be seen.

I hope my newly sowed grass won't get pulled out of the ground.

Same weather here today as it has been for more than 2 weeks... Rain and utter rain... On top of the storm and wind speeds at 30 to 40 meters pr second.

On the other hand, its a great day to get some painting indoors done. :sly:

Back