The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
This monster just woke me up.

Screenshot_20180629-044334_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180629-044353_Chrome.jpg

Pouring, driving rain and non-stop lightning and thunder.

It is very amicable of the H.A.A.R.P. scientists to give us such nice warm and sunny weather but enough is enough. Nature needs water.

It's 118 F(47.8 C) right now here at home. Up 20 degrees from yesterday. A 1.5 mile drive just about wiped me out. Gotta stay inside, stay hydrated.

110 yesterday and my car said 105 this afternoon.

It's also fairly smokey out too, which makes everything smell horrendous.

The weather forecast says that the next two days, tomorrow and the next day, we will have some rain. After that, back to sunny, hot, dry weather.

It hasn't rained here for over 3 weeks, not a single drop, which is insane for the UK. Coupled with endless sun the environment has really suffered because both plants and animals aren't used to it over here.

Could really do with this hurricane Chris that's supposed to be on its way, if anything to give the country a good water.

It hasn't rained here for over 3 weeks, not a single drop, which is insane for the UK. Coupled with endless sun the environment has really suffered because both plants and animals aren't used to it over here.
Same here.
I blame it on H.A.A.R.P. . :P

Could really do with this hurricane Chris that's supposed to be on its way, if anything to give the country a good water.
Wait what, I'm a hurricane? :D

Cheers,

Chris

Last edited:
Speaking of no rain. We got a little bit this morning but it was only a little shower that lasted, maybe 5 minutes at the most? Haven't had any proper serious rainfall since last year sometime. Just sun, sun and a little more sun. Next week seems like it's going to be more of the same.

screenshot-www.weatherzone.com.au-2018.07.20-15-42-25.png

Back