The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
Mild afternoons (~15℃) and very cold nights (~3℃).
It'll get warmer for the next couple of days but there's a cold front on our way with cold rain and the possibility of snowfall for the high parts of the city.

We're having a heat wave up here. Well, except for Barrow

1499687_10205503862262357_2193472520164507583_n.jpg

Warm, which is relative of cours and very sunny. I think I'm going jogging today. Last time I went for a jog was last saturday.

We had some snow and blowing snow last night...which caused a power outage for about an hour.

It's quite decent now, Light snow 35°F

Last edited:
I've had a lifetime first moment today!

I was able to watch the fog come rolling in. I literally saw a building pretty much disappear in front of me.

Awesome sight.

I've had a lifetime first moment today!

I was able to watch the fog come rolling in. I literally saw a building pretty much disappear in front of me.

Awesome sight.
:sly: You know what I read? "I was able to watch the dog come rolling in. ......" :embarrassed:

There were nothing but question marks flying above my head until I saw it is "fog" not "dog".

:P

I have a plane to catch tomorrow. I also had my clothes drying outside because it's been windy.

It started rainning while I was eating and now everything is wet again... Something tells me I'll pack a not-so-dry luggage tomorrow.

Nights have been very, very cold. Day, OK. High 20's to low 30's at night, and mid 60's for the high in the afternoon.

But, weather is going to change. The low temps are getting higher and the higher temps are getting lower. And rain. Lots of rain. Days of rain..

Mudslides are coming. Great.

So yesterday, in Hamburg were -8ºC (-18ºC real temp). Today there's more snow than yesterday.

And pigeons went to the pool

10411348_1014680238570133_3770483993753094140_n.jpg

Also, on a side note, this proves pigeons are intelligent beings. They're close to the ladder and 3 of them stayed outside in case anything could go wrong...

Des Moines, Iowa

Partly Cloudy
Chance of Precipitation: 0%
Temperature: -1°C (29°F)
Feels like: -7°C (19°F)
Wind: South @ 16 Km/H (10 MPH)
Humidity: 67%
Visibility: 16.1 Km (10.0 Mi)

Back