The Worst Car in GT4

• Thread starter gtpoland
  • 1,155 comments
I absolutely dispise the Nissan R92CP. It keeps turning after I try to straighten it. It gets so bad it slows the car significantly and sometimes causes spins. I've tried adjusting quite a bit but I cant get it to function. Its an incredible machine in terms of ability but a rather horrid nightmare to drive.

I hate the XJ9 Group C car because I feel it has terrible steering when compared to the other top cars in its class. The racing GT-R concept I feel has a bad suspension untuned and I absolutely hate the 2J's 3 speed transmission. Another gripe I have is the Opel Calibra TR. Even though its 11 years old at the game's inception, the car feels bulky even when tuned properly and the high RPM seems to be a trade-off for maneuverability.

I absolutely dispise the Nissan R92CP. It keeps turning after I try to straighten it. It gets so bad it slows the car significantly and sometimes causes spins. I've tried adjusting quite a bit but I cant get it to function. Its an incredible machine in terms of ability but a rather horrid nightmare to drive.

refresh the chassis ;)

Another despised car for me is any of the Peugeot 206 series. Now, yes, they are very nimble and quick, but they are just silly strange! I remember going into the 206 Cup with a fully-blasted 206 RC, and I couldn't keep up with the pack. So then I tried the 206 WRC model, and without any tunes, it still could not win. I had to super tune that car just so I could walk away with a gold trophy.

Any car that is terrible by commitee? The Gillet Vertigo Race Car. That thing is the slowest turd of a race car ever. Sure, it's fast, but with 800+hp, I want to at least beat a Toyota 7.

That 206 Cup was weird considering the Rally Car can get 100+ A-Spec points and if you just set the suspension and tranny right you'll be fine. I found that the V8 Vantage is too twitchy and the car is bulky.

If anyone has driven the R89C, can they tell me how it compares in handling to the Minolta?

If anyone has driven the R89C, can they tell me how it compares in handling to the Minolta?

Handling, to be honest, i can't tell the difference. The Minolta is definitely faster, but driven properly, the R89C can actually beat it. Bear in mind the Minolta eats it's tyres...literally.

Handling, to be honest, i can't tell the difference. The Minolta is definitely faster, but driven properly, the R89C can actually beat it. Bear in mind the Minolta eats it's tyres...literally.

Thanks, I was curious because the car looks just like the XJ9 so I thought it would be just as poor handling.

Any car that is terrible by commitee? The Gillet Vertigo Race Car. That thing is the slowest turd of a race car ever. Sure, it's fast, but with 800+hp, I want to at least beat a Toyota 7.

Sure, it might be the least balanced car in the game, but try taking it to 250mph. it's a completely different machine.:sly:

Sorry for the off topic post, but someone mentioned ITT that there's an Auto Union in GT4?!! How do I go about winning this car? I hope it's not a endurance race..

SE21-AUN-AutoUnion.jpg

👍

Sorry for the off topic post, but someone mentioned ITT that there's an Auto Union in GT4?!! How do I go about winning this car? I hope it's not a endurance race..

http://blog.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/SE21-AUN-AutoUnion.jpg[IMG]

👍[/QUOTE]

It's not that one unfortunately. It's this one:

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lyEU4Rmoy_s/R4tsGKeya4I/AAAAAAAAAXs/18Gt9VaHyxM/s400/Auto+Union+V16+Type+C+Streamline+1937.jpg

Hey, I thought the TVR Speed 12 was bad but apparently not. Its... predictable. Sweet!!! On the note of stubborn cars, the stock XJ220 with its ungodly push.

I cant stand the Cadillac Cien. I might get hated for it, but i just cant take having to romp the brakes every time i need to make a slight turn. I love the speed of it though...so i guess its just improperly balanced, not a terrible car. But far from being a car i would pick to race.

The Escudo is also capable of winning several of the Formula GT races - without the turbo upgrade, although it does need maximized downforce - so you really can't complain too much about its performance. Whether you like how it drives is a matter of taste, but I think it's fun, in that amusing kind of way; the Vertigo, to me, fits into that category, too, although it obviously lacks the performance.

The Model T , People rarely get to drive it because its the hardest bloody prize to get ! And when you get it after doing the most stupid licence i wanted to throw the dam 60gb out the window :yuck:

The Model T , People rarely get to drive it because its the hardest bloody prize to get ! And when you get it after doing the most stupid licence i wanted to throw the dam 60gb out the window :yuck:

I never got to drive it :grumpy:. Pholopony Digital should have rewarded a unrealisticly fast and awsome car to anyone who actually managed to get all golds in the S licence though. I would have been as disappointed as you if I managed that feat.

I cant stand the Cadillac Cien. I might get hated for it, but i just cant take having to romp the brakes every time i need to make a slight turn. I love the speed of it though...so i guess its just improperly balanced, not a terrible car. But far from being a car i would pick to race.

Add the rear wing if you haven't, it deletes some of the problem, but not all of it.👍

Although not the worst car in the game to me, i was rather shocked by the Mitsubushi FTO Super Touring Car's poor handling when i test-drove it straight after i won the Tokyo endurance, its a good all-rounder everywhere else but the handling is below sub-par, even with a little tuning its hard to get used to, which is a shame really, but im not gonna sell it for collecting reasons :P

The worst car to me, well anything thats ugly and has driving speeds slow enough to match, like the Midget II, SUbaru 360 and the Citroen 2CV. ugh those were horrid cars.

Toyota Carina 4WS.
Utterly useless and cost over 7,000 of my hard earned credits

The only possible reason that car could be in this game is to attract older people that say "Hey, I remember that piece of crap Carina i had 20 years ago!":lol:

Either that, or it's just there to fill space:sly:

Back