the worst car u have used?!!

• Thread starter sir andrew
  • 80 comments
Originally posted by ogmius
:lol: no, I won't take it back. ;) it's garbage.

as for my favorite car in the game, The Motorsport elise is soooo fun. The spoon integra is nice, but the Elise beats it. I will
spoon integra... motorsports elise... same sentence... why????

There isn't a Spoon Integra in the game is there??? ;)

lol you are correct, i think.... i was guessing he was talking about the civic... both are ff you know... but if he was talking about hte s2000 which if a much better car... i guess it could pose a threat to the elise 190... but not the motorsport... even the elise has much more potential than the spoons s2000 and i think the reg s2000 can have a higher speed on the straights with turbo tho) than the spoons one... so.... dont mindlessly insult the motorsports elise or even the elise 190

The problem with them is that they're so light that if you go on the rumble strip, they will more likely than not spin...:irked:

Can't wait until you can take the L-plates off yours then... :D

lol true true dodge the viper.... and i am not saying they are the best car... but just stay off the rumble strips and you will be fine... lol

Originally posted by bengee
you gotta soup this car up... do that and it acc like it was a bat out of hell... surprised me the first time i hated it until proff when i finally unleashed it

It was fully worked, I had spent over 200,000 on it and it was the biggest waste of money ever....

maybe you should try with an extremely sporty gear tuning.... but its not worth the money that one must spend to well make it a worth while car...

I might get some hate for this but... The Honda Integra Type-R.

Why?

The 1/4 times were WAY off on the car. For example, it runs like a 16 something in the game; in real life: 14.9. But I guess the game is like that (the real MR2 GTS run a 13.8 in the game they run a 14.8.)

Yea anyway - I got an ITR, tried to drive it hard, and got crazy understeer. Sure, an LSD would help, so would proper driving technique, but FF cars aren't very much fun.

Steve-o

Well, in the game you don't have a clutch to feather on the launches. And TCS just cuts power to the drive wheels to minimize spinning. Neither makes for good "simulation" 1/4 mile times.

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Wha???

Learner plates? You know, when you're learning to drive?

In the UK Learners must have two BIG red "L" plates - one on the front, one on the back. When you've passed your test you can, if you want, put two BIG green "P" plates there instead, meaning you're a new, or recently Passed, driver and are prone to being a bit daft...

Hence you've got L-plates on your Exige... :D

Syizm - Get ANY FF car and add +0.5 front toe and -2.0 rear toe. This makes them a little more tail happy and removes pretty much all the understeer... The Integra is almost the most neutral of the FFs though...

ohhhhhhhhhhh.... learner plates lol... i can never see the positive and negative signs on the toe out/in menue... thank you famine... that has always irrated me that i dont know what i am doing... cause i cant see the signs... i figured out the rear just cause it made an opbious difference but never the front...

Latest Posts

Back