The X1 Challenge, Crazy Fun!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 164 comments
  • 13,326 views
Just not true... Got them before patch and after for a friend. Maybe you experienced a bug or you are just mistaken. I know for a fact it is not true, it wouldnt make sense also.

I know a lot people that have been within the 0.010 range from bronze silver and gold.... You have to beat the set times like in every other challenge in the whole series.

Well i watched the saved replay and i am not lying, double checked the time and i was over..but thanks for calling me a liar and all. Even posted earlier in the thread i watched my replay and what exactly my time was i got credit for...

Guess we will go with bug since it has happened to other people to :P.
 
Well i watched the saved replay and i am not lying, double checked the time and i was over..but thanks for calling me a liar and all. Even posted earlier in the thread i watched my replay and what exactly my time was i got credit for...

Guess we will go with bug since it has happened to other people to :P.

A very useful bug too!
 
can someone who got at least silver let me know if it gives you random colors for the Redbull X2010? i got blue and was just wondering if it's always blue or random
 
can someone who got at least silver let me know if it gives you random colors for the Redbull X2010? i got blue and was just wondering if it's always blue or random

Someone on this thread said that they got Yellow.
 
ahhhhh, i was hoping they were all blue, dying to have a white/black or orange one, and you can't repaint it, have to save up 20,000,000 and wait until level 40 to pick a color :(

ps. if anyone wants to trade for another color let me know
 
ahhhhh, i was hoping they were all blue, dying to have a white/black or orange one, and you can't repaint it, have to save up 20,000,000 and wait until level 40 to pick a color :(

ps. if anyone wants to trade for another color let me know

What colour/livery do you get for levelling up to 35 in B-Spec?
 
A very useful bug too!

Dunno if i would call it useful i mean you have to be within hundreths of a second to the time if it is a bug or not, you are driving as hard as you can to make it or not make it in either case. Not like you can just coast the thing heh.
 
Dunno if i would call it useful i mean you have to be within hundreths of a second to the time if it is a bug or not, you are driving as hard as you can to make it or not make it in either case. Not like you can just coast the thing heh.

Anything to make the Challenge easier is useful ;)
 
Finally i got mine... 14 hours with the Dualshock, 10 of them at Suzuka. But now i got it. What a relief! :dopey:
 
What colour/livery do you get for levelling up to 35 in B-Spec?
It is the same as the one you get for bronze in the challenge. I have 2 of them now.
 
Does anyone using a DFGT have the same problem as me, the steering wheel is impossible to keep still when going straight, I actually have to be fighting with the wheel.

Or is this normal?
 
My wife let me have my HKS Racing Controller early :) and im happy to report that its promising. Ill let you know how it goes
 
Does anyone using a DFGT have the same problem as me, the steering wheel is impossible to keep still when going straight, I actually have to be fighting with the wheel.

Or is this normal?

Try driving the indy 500 for 10 hours or so in a minolta fgt or whatever(i did it with the DFGT). Cars get wobbly at very high speeds period. Lest it really works them forearms. Turn down FF some if it is too bothersome.
 
Try driving the indy 500 for 10 hours or so in a minolta fgt or whatever(i did it with the DFGT). Cars get wobbly at very high speeds period. Lest it really works them forearms. Turn down FF some if it is too bothersome.

Ok Thanks.

I have mine set to 10, maybe that's why :crazy:
 
What colour/livery do you get for levelling up to 35 in B-Spec?

I just got mine and it was blue. I do believe its the standard color for B Spec level 35 grind. 👍
 
I just got mine and it was blue. I do believe its the standard color for B Spec level 35 grind. 👍

Was it the Red Bull livery or just blue?
 
Can't do it with my controller I will just b-spec to 35, not buying a wheel for one game lol

you mean if i in lvl 35 ill get the X1 for free ?!
 
Totoally agree with Lestatdark. Nurburg is a little bit more narrower than suzuka so I was having a much harder time with that course. I thought I had to restart when I ran my first lap of 1:04.345 but somehow I made up for it by running a 1:03.454 on the second lap. Will probably never play this challenge again lol. Good luck guys!

1:03.454 on the second lap? You're a god on Nürburgring GP/F :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Best I could ever do in the second lap was 1:03.670 :)
 
I now have Gold at Monza with 1.4 seconds to spare.
From the whole of Gold, I got over 1.8 million XP and over 1 million Cr.!
I'm now level 32 and a little more till 33.
 
Sorry guys, how do you unlock this challenge? I've searched but it comes up with so much waffle!
 
Sorry guys, how do you unlock this challenge? I've searched but it comes up with so much waffle!

You need to be at level 30 in either A-Spec or B-Spec
 
I just got 2 bronze on Suzuka and monza last night with the ds3, took me 2 hours now I got nurb left till I get the X1 !! Lol
 
I just attempted Suzuka again.
I'll call it a day after getting 1.555 seconds away from Gold.
 
Back