Things in GT6 you want "fixed". (Please read bold first)

• Thread starter FRoSTeD
  • 756 comments
There's an almost-game-breaking glitch involving your game locking up for a split second. How is it game breaking? I've missed out on a few gold times in the Licenses and Goodwood events because the game lags before the finishing menu pops up, adding around 30 milliseconds to the timer. Very annoying. :grumpy:

The only real "complaint" I have is the whole standard car thing.

I also wish Arcade was just every single car in the game made available to drive. I don't want to earn money. Aint nobody got time fo dat! :P

......yes I know that has been a part of GT since the first.

3 major improvements on whats already there.

1.Make all cars Premium.
2. Improve the sounds.
3. Option of Standing or Rolling start.

Just these 3 things would make it a much more solid experience for many people.

Just finished playing for the first time and there are a number of little things that I noticed that seemed somehow awkward though I wasn't particularily noting them so I can't think just off the top of my head exactly what they were. :dunce:
I'll take some notes tomorrow and list them here.
The licence tests I've done so for are way too easy but I love the friends leaderboards with them though.
Can't find any gifting ability - I want that back.
Also agree with the automatic replay after races - should at least be a global option to turn it on or off. If I want to watch a replay it's so I can take photos and you can't take photos from the auto-replay - you have to quit that and then start a replay from the menu - that's just retarded!
The games credit economy - seems totally screwed thanks to the whole micro-transaction credit buying rubbish. Unless payouts are massively higher in the top tiers of career mode or it's going to take months of grinding to buy any top money cars. The pricing for the credits is mind boggling crazy. $95 (NZ) for 7 million is blatant robbery. I hope nobody buys a single credit pack so they can see it's a bad move. I can see the game being hacked for credits instead.

There's already a program out to adjust your credits.

I easily earned almost $1,000,000 in just a few hours of just racing. I had the 25 car thing from the pre-order but...

...yeah, honestly I'll probably buy the 7 million dollar thing. lol Or a few.

• Be able to adjust power and have the PP immediately adjust
  • Sisable (by default) auto replays, or at least overlay the controls on it (save ghost, online rankings, exit, etc.)
  • Be able to advance from one license test to the next without having to go back to the main menu.
  • Be able to reset to default a slider (or group of sliders) in tuning

Last edited:
Noticed that stutter too. I have the digital version and am wondering if that has anything to do with it.
Not just you, I had it in my disc copy and even returned for another one with same problem. Annoying stutter and osund going in and out at times. (Mt. Panorama comes to mind as the worst offender at dropped audio)

Most of the cars have no engine sound at all in exterior view. It must be some sort of glitch or bug...it's eerily silent when you drive in this view.

It drives me frikken nuts....please fix this PD!

Karts can't drive on tracks that have weather, which is a complete joke, some of the best tracks for karting are unusable! And somehow we can use them in the karting events in career mode? But not online, free run or arcade! Fix it PD!

No more lounge. I liked the lounge, your friends could just join in when ever, and you didn't have to worry about someone who you didn't want in your room joining in.

You can set your lobby to friends only in the options I believe.

PD, please fix the Custom BGM option. The game randomly just repeats a track in my playlist or decides to not use my music completely.

Karts

Get rid of them

I hate them

With every fiber of my being

I will never complete this game, with these stupid Kart races included. I have to assume they can only be completed with a wheel, because a dualshock is entirely useless. And unlike almost every other event, there is nothing to tune, and no other car to use. Funny how I can gold all other races and licenses, but can barely complete a lap in a Kart :P

PD, what were you thinking? At least give us options. You let me run a Mercedes AMG Vision GT in a 400pp rally race, but I get nothing but a bone stock Kart 100 with no options and am expected to keep up with your AI rabbits? Thanks :(

Karts

Get rid of them

I hate them

With every fiber of my being

I will never complete this game, with these stupid Kart races included. I have to assume they can only be completed with a wheel, because a dualshock is entirely useless. And unlike almost every other event, there is nothing to tune, and no other car to use. Funny how I can gold all other races and licenses, but can barely complete a lap in a Kart :P

PD, what were you thinking? At least give us options. You let me run a Mercedes AMG Vision GT in a 400pp rally race, but I get nothing but a bone stock Kart 100 with no options and am expected to keep up with your AI rabbits? Thanks :(
If you can't keep up with the 100 karts then wait till you participate in the shifter kart race! But no, they shouldn't get rid of them, they're one of the most fun vehicles in the game! And I know someone who used to race karts very fast with a DS3, so keep practicing!

The obligatory SRF is something I would love to see removed.

I don't mind SRF being on by default, but I sure would love to be able switch it off.

a problems i found tonight online:

• a friend had a room open, i clicked "friends only" and still could not see his room. I had to exit out of the game and restart to see it
  • my buddy was complaining that he was not getting any sound (engine & tire) while in the room. he had to exit multiple times to get sound back.
  • Room number is not available to anyone else or does not show when host leaves the room.
  • in gt5 when we started a race for a replay we were able to do our runs and exit out and not finish the race and still be able to save the replay, well we cant do that anymore.
  • Apparently we are only allowed to change our names twice?

I wan't clutch fixed. When i change gears, i want it to... uh... change. For some reason PD considers, that if you press the gas pedal - you can't switch gears. If you don't step clutch all the way down - it won't change. That's not how it really works.

If the game presents missshifts, make some feedback - sound of cracking sincronizers for example. Right now H shifter and clutch is literally unplayable. And yes, that's the only way i want to play a racing game. I race cars with manual gearbox in real life and i want to do it in car sim.

Back