Think u r good in GT4? Think again! 5min34sec ride of ur life!

• Thread starter shin8
  • 234 comments
I was under the impression that my bandwidth was unlimited (I hosted the file in the first post)...

I guess Comcast didn't like me abusing their bandwidth.

How do you post GT4 videos? I haven't been able to view any of the videos (the 5:34s S16 ones) because the links don't work for me. I was thinking about posting some of my own laps, but I don't know how.

Are the videos that have been posted "on board" videos? or are they replays? If anyone can give me simple instructions on how to save the on board or replay videos to my computer, I can make some available with lap times below 5:30 for the C9 and other laps of various fast cars if needed.

OWASephiroth
Concerning this video: 5:25,017 @ S16

I downloaded this video and used Windows Media Player to view it. Its very fast and shows some awesome driving.

I was fooling around and decided to play it with WinAmp Version 5.05 and for some reason, it runs in super slow motion, so its much easier to see racing lines, brake points, etc.
No big deal, just found it to be sort of interesting.

:dopey: Eek!!! I think I'm going to go insane if I don't see one of these 'Ring videos. Everytime I find one of these "insanely fast" videos, it says it is no longer there :ill: Can anyone post up a new one??

hey dragonmaster! did you drive that?

i was wondering...do you think it's possible to go under 5min with some car?
i don't konw, maybe the f1, maybe some other superdream cars (like 89 and 92 nissans, or sauber,...)

also, i read that sauber c9 has been tuned to go 475km/h (with NOS of course)
and that other Mercedes did 480 km/h.

do you (or anybody) know, if any car can top the 500 km/h mark?

thanks!

lnasphinx
hey dragonmaster! did you drive that?

Yepp, I did it...

i was wondering...do you think it's possible to go under 5min with some car?

I think its possible to go under 5 Minutes. As I did only 5 Rounds with the Toyota 88C on the Nurb, there is much room for improvement. And by the way, there are much better drivers in the community than me...

i don't konw, maybe the f1, maybe some other superdream cars (like 89 and 92 nissans, or sauber,...)
also, i read that sauber c9 has been tuned to go 475km/h (with NOS of course)
and that other Mercedes did 480 km/h.

Unfortunately I don't have a Polyphony F1 Car at this moment. Cause you can win it only at the 24 Hours Races and I don't have time driving that at the moment. I did some Highspeed testing with the topcars, my record is 489 km/h at LeMans.

do you (or anybody) know, if any car can top the 500 km/h mark?

I don't know anyone who tops the 500 km/h mark right now, but nevertheless I think it could be possible...

nitro_2005
500kph could be possible with a certain suzuki...
Thinking about the wheelie trick??? Without the trick I could 310mph on the Test Course but with the trick 2000+mph was possible and Infinite speed with the GT_one until the game crashed.

GT Freak!
it seems not to be working on every single post, web site and forum that it has ever been released on :(

I'll have the Sauber video up over at YousendIT.com shortly....

SO EVERYONE WHO WANTS IT...HURRY UP & DOWNLOAD IT WILL YOU! :-)

The record on the Nordschleife by now is 4'59.112 done by Rudi Raser with a Sauber C9. My current record is 5'00.151.

You can see the times at the database of the german GTRP Forum.

Thank you for re-hosting, hope i was not a burden! Im downloading now! Any videos of the Bentley Speed 8 round the Ring floating about the net?

I was just looking through the web page which dragonmaster gave in his last post and somethig has got me confused. When you select one of the car categories e.g. Super Race Cars A and you look at he cars e.g. the 787B, the power reading seems very high, i know PS is not HP but they are not far off. So does this mean all the power ouput and weight settings of the cars, are the fully tuned settings? e.g. Extra turbo kit ontop of the normal car?

Latest Posts

Back