Think u r good in GT4? Think again! 5min34sec ride of ur life!

Discussion in 'GT4 Photo Mode' started by shin8, Jan 8, 2005.

1. ragundy

ragundy

Can you post a video about your 5'00.151? That would be awesome to see:tup:

2. loungebar

loungebar

3. MeM

MeM

Links dont work

4. loungebar

loungebar

5. FuNkY CaPrIcOrN

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN

You have clicked on an invalid or stale link.

Is all it says.No Links to this Video in this Thread is working.At least not for me. :indiff:

6. loungebar

loungebar

Is there any free website for uploading 10MB video ? thanks !!! :)

7. FuNkY CaPrIcOrN

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN

Yes.Most ISP's provide that much Space.

8. loungebar

loungebar

9. FuNkY CaPrIcOrN

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN

Thanks loungebar.Now I am getting it. :)

10. Hemmo

Hemmo

its hard to compare real life and game couse you cant get your self killed in game..or can you??and you dont have g-forces pushing you around and and and so on so on...

11. lnasphinx

lnasphinx

that is some crazy time (and TV!) he seemed very young... congrats

12. RoyalStuff

RoyalStuff

13. stefmeister

stefmeister

Actually the 1992/1993 Williams electronic systems were far more advanced than any other car on the grid at the time, McLaren had only began experimenting with the electronic aids & were a little further behind than even Benetton who had been working on the 1993 car since the start of 1992. Benetton only hired Patrese from Williams as he knew how to get the most out of Active Suspension since Williams had been testing it since 1991 & ran it thorughout 1992. It was estimated at the time that the Ford engine McLaren were using was over 50BHP slower than the new Pnumatic (Spelling) Valve spec engine Benetton had. Senna even thretened to go to Indycar as he felt that he wasn't fighting on a level playing field, it was this & protests from smaller teams that led to the drivers aids been banned for 1994. This is what makes Senna's 5 wins in 1993 so special the fact that the McLaren was on average over 1 second a lap slower than the Williams & just under half a second slower than the Benetton untill mid-season when McLaren got the a similar if not the same engine as Benetton. To answer another post on another page Schumacher's 1st pole was Monaco 1994, he couldn't got close to Senna in Qualifying & Senna had pole's in every race on 1994 that he drove in.

14. MCX

MCX

More importantly, anyone have a new link to the Sauber video? I've tried about 25 links with no luck.

15. cb1021

cb1021 (Banned)

here's video orginally posted by loungebar. for the ones who were unable to download.

www.tdotaquaria.ca/gt4-best14.wmv

i dont have GT4 yet, so i can only watch other ppl play. :noes:

first post :dopey:

16. fyzixx

fyzixx

17. T100

T100

I just watched that video and all I can say is OMG, I don't think that my brain sees that fast.

18. sn00pie

sn00pie Staff Emeritus

I just watched that video and all I can say is, he's only at the apex 1 out of 5 or 6 corners.

19. MCX

MCX

Thanks a bundle! I was out of town all weekend and the link still worked! :D

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it was just posted today, but thanks! btw, that was one quick damn lap.

20. andy775

andy775

[​IMG]

I'm Loungebar's brother, I'm 32 already, here is my update record.. it's 5 second faster. :)

21. mflintjer

mflintjer

about that last link -- my computer doesn't move that fast! lol wow, he must've practiced for a while with that car, AND I wan to know his gears numbers!! pushing 370km/h is VERY impressive!!

22. xenom

xenom

I just wanted to say to those who compared LeMans without chicanes to the version used back in 1983, that you can't compare. In 1983 the Dunlop chicane wasn't even built.

Yes, the game is pretty unrealistic on the Ring with lap times under 5min. It is UNPOSSIBLE in real life, whatever the car you are using to make a lap under 5min.

The 956 is still the holder of the record, and belive it or not, but I don't see any car beating that. The Sauber C9 or C11 would probably not beat it, I think about the R8, but so low that it would break the suspensions and the car on the bumps.

The 956 had big venturi effect, awesome rear wing and in 1983 during this 6'11'' lap it was with hard tyres by a temp of less than 10°C so not the best conditions.

23. dimi108

dimi108

Thats a crazy video of the guy in Korea's record! Whoaaaaaaaa

24. dimi108

dimi108

Thats a crazy video of the guy in Korea's record! Whoaaaaaaaa

25. elpumi.16

elpumi.16

i try to race the 24h Le Mans and i just try like 2 hours. I was woundering if the night comes out after 12 hours or less.