This is how Chuck Norris levels.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elkay
  • 21 comments
  • 2,600 views
Messages
297
chucknorrisz.jpg
 
What the heck race did you do?
 
Thats cool and all, but if it were the real Chuck Norris, every bar would be maxed out into the other driver slot:p
 
What the heck race did you do?

He roundhouse kicked the other drivers in the face and walked the 500 miles to victory. Also if you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
 
Ugh! I need a Formula GT. How long did the race take?
 
Actually Chuck Norris already won the Signature Edition B spec tournament, even before it officially started.
 
Chuck Norris never learnt to drive, he can run faster than any car and doesn't need to refuel so he didn't see the point in learning.
 
Yeah but he didn't get awarded the AMG because he's from North America.
 
That answers a question I had about B-Spec. Since the B-Spec level is different than B-Spec Bob's level, I can start a new driver on a race that I already unlocked. Thanks and now I just need to wait for a B-Spec driver named 'B. Lee' :lol:

Jerome
 
That made me laugh. Chuck Norris jokes never get old :lol:
 
That answers a question I had about B-Spec. Since the B-Spec level is different than B-Spec Bob's level, I can start a new driver on a race that I already unlocked
The only correct way to level Bob #2-#6. 👍
 
LOL
Next driver, I'll keep pressing the button "change name" until C. Norris appears. Epic!
 
The only correct way to level Bob #2-#6. 👍

Have to make sure he has a fast car though, I threw my 2nd Bob in a 10 lap race as his first race in a "competitive"(read, faster, but not overly) and he was out of strength and mental strength with 4 laps to go and was struggling near the end.
 
Have to make sure he has a fast car though, I threw my 2nd Bob in a 10 lap race as his first race in a "competitive"(read, faster, but not overly) and he was out of strength and mental strength with 4 laps to go and was struggling near the end.
Yeh. Up until recently I was putting my new drivers in a 908 in the turbo all stars race or whatever at HSR. He gets up to level 10 in a couple races then he's good enough to enter in just about any race.
 
rofl, thankyou PD for putting that name in :)
 
Back