Those Cars That Nobody Ever Cares About...

• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 376 comments

Which type of car do you like the most?

• Premium Cars, always used online

Votes: 42 25.5%
  • Standard Cars, never really seen online

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • All cars, I like a little bit of both

Votes: 95 57.6%
  • I don't like any car in GT6 that much

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don't really care, as long as the car looks and sounds good.

Votes: 9 5.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Poll

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have never seen a 300C online.

I say in a way it is better than the premium Charger SRT8 IMO, as I think the driving dynamics are better. Plus, you can give it a 6 speed.

I have never seen a 300C online.

I say in a way it is better than the premium Charger SRT8 IMO, as I think the driving dynamics are better. Plus, you can give it a 6 speed.
I actually have a 300c, it is maxed out with 860 horsepower. Wins muscle car drag races, and its top speed is 270 mph

Hey guys. Sorry for not posting in a while. Today I picked up the 2002 Nissan Cube ES on a hunt to find a car for the 450pp Suzuka seasonal. I wanted a quirky looking car, so I picked up the Cube. Here are the specs and a photo (sorry for GT4 photo, best I could find).
image.jpg

Specifications for the 02' Cube
Drivetrain: FF
Horsepower: 98
Weight: 1070 kgs
Torque: 140 NM
Price: $14,420 credits
PP (garage):306

I didn't know what to expect with the Cube. The handling is surprisingly well. At the 450pp Suzuka seasonal, it came in 1st, winning by about 8 seconds. One of the better handling FF in this game, hands down. It is unfortunate not many people care about the Cube in GT6. Tomorrow, I might post my 450pp tune.

Happy Weekend

The dreaded Nissan cube. I remember using this car in gt4 in the driving mission on the test course. Never thought of buying it until now. I'll give it a try later on gt6.

The dreaded Nissan cube. I remember using this car in gt4 in the driving mission on the test course. Never thought of buying it until now. I'll give it a try later on gt6.
Cool. Tomorrow, I will post a tune of the cube for the 450pp Suzuka seasonal. Stay tuned.

Hey guys. Sorry for not posting in a while. Today I picked up the 2002 Nissan Cube ES on a hunt to find a car for the 450pp Suzuka seasonal. I wanted a quirky looking car, so I picked up the Cube. Here are the specs and a photo (sorry for GT4 photo, best I could find).View attachment 320095

I didn't know what to expect with the Cube. The handling is surprisingly well. At the 450pp Suzuka seasonal, it came in 1st, winning by about 8 seconds. One of the better handling FF in this game, hands down. It is unfortunate not many people care about the Cube in GT6. Tomorrow, I might post my 450pp tune.

Happy Weekend
Here's the full version without the pointless cropping, straight off the GT Wikia servers:

latest

Hey guys. Sorry for not posting in a while. Today I picked up the 2002 Nissan Cube ES on a hunt to find a car for the 450pp Suzuka seasonal. I wanted a quirky looking car, so I picked up the Cube. Here are the specs and a photo (sorry for GT4 photo, best I could find).View attachment 320095

Happy Weekend
It has a colour named "beans".

I don't think anyone's mentioned the Spyker C8 Laviolette yet. I'm not sure if it's a car that nobody cares about, but I've never seen it online (apart from me, obviously). The model is straight from GT4, but I still love it to bits.

I don't think anyone's mentioned the Spyker C8 Laviolette yet. I'm not sure if it's a car that nobody cares about, but I've never seen it online (apart from me, obviously). The model is straight from GT4, but I still love it to bits.
I have never bought the Spyker, but I have seen it only once online, at a 300mph race at SSIX. Came in second out of ninth.

The spyker is a killer machine with the right tune. It is actually banned from a lot of 550pp lobbies since it is so good. But anyway, a car I would like to note is the Ferrari SP1 '08.

ferrari_sp1__08_by_gt6_garage-d73eozr.png

Just bought this car earlier this week, and I have yet to lose a race in it.

Last edited:
The spyker is a killer machine with the right tune. It is actually banned from a lot of 550pp lobbies since it is so good. But anyway, a cat I would like to note is the Ferrari SP1 '08.

ferrari_sp1__08_by_gt6_garage-d73eozr.png

Just bought this car earlier this week, and I have yet to lose a race in it.
The reason why nobody drives it is that you could get the same performance from an F430, just with a much lower price.

I have both and I still drive the S1 more than usual.

I have never bought the Spyker, but I have seen it only once online, at a 300mph race at SSIX. Came in second out of ninth.
300mph? In a spyker? :odd:. Then again, anything is possible right?

Hey guys,

I would like to revive this thread. I am sorry for abandoning it, and for double posting.

Anyways, here is a car I found that gets no love at all. I do not own it, so it would be great if you can provide some feedback about it.
image.jpg

Here this the Volvo S60 T-5. Like all Volvos in GT6, this car is terribly underrated and never seen it used online. The specs seem promising, and the design isn't too shabby. I will try this car whenever I get a chance, and maybe even post a tune for it.

Anyways, here is a car I found that gets no love at all. I do not own it, so it would be great if you can provide some feedback about it.
Here this the Volvo S60 T-5. Like all Volvos in GT6, this car is terribly underrated and never seen it used online. The specs seem promising, and the design isn't too shabby. I will try this car whenever I get a chance, and maybe even post a tune for it.

I am a hardcore Volvo guy, so I'm glad to see Volvos in GT, but they didn't do the best job. For starters, the T-5 is fairly fast, and handles decently. But the one they should have made was the S60R, which raises the power to 300HP and adds AWD. That said, I've sort of tuned the T-5 to handle well enough. I bring it out occasionally on seasonals.
Second, the curb weight on the 240 has been wrong since GT4; I think somebody read the GVWR instead of the curb weight. Actual curb weight is closer to what you get with all the weight reduction mods. And while I do dig the wagon having owned one, the 1983 Group A Homologation model would be cooler, as would one of the actual Group A cars.

Can't really gripe about the C30 though. And I dusted it off for the Euro Hot Hatch seasonal.

Hey guys,

I would like to revive this thread. I am sorry for abandoning it, and for double posting.

View attachment 338529

Thanks, gonna try it out! I'd love to see more forgotten cars, some are true gems!

How about the Impreza Rally car '01?

subaru_impreza_rally_car_prototype__01_by_gt6_garage-d7f488u.png

(Note: this is the prototype version)

My favorite rally car from GT3, and GT6 also. Bought this car earlier this week and it is a really fun car to drive at 550pp. Haven't tried it on dirt yet, but it should be fun there too.

Tried out the Volvo S60 T-5, and it unfortunately, its kind of meh. I was hoping for better acceleration and handling.

CowboyAce, I will try out the Impreza Rally Car '01 ASAP. As of now, I am saving up for a Buick Special.

Back