Thoughts on the Red Bull X1...in GT6?

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 134 comments

Do You Think That The Red Bull X1 Will Be In GT6?

• Yes

Votes: 104 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 61 28.6%
  • Maybe/Indifferent

Votes: 48 22.5%

• Total voters
gamerdog6482
By aero you mean what? The wings used are almost identical to wings used in Formula One.

DARG! Ok. The aero wont of been tested in real life at 300mph with the fan working, so the ideas may not work as well.

DARG! Ok. The aero wont of been tested in real life at 300mph with the fan working, so the ideas may not work as well.

Now you bring up the fan. That has been tested at not only Le Mans, but in Formula One as well. The fan has been shown to be fully operational at speeds as high as 260+ MPH.

i just don't care, if it's added to GT6 then add it as only for one-make races, otherwise it would be the perfect 8 year old kid race-ruining and crying-for-not-being-able-to-use-in-restricted-lobbies tool

Late response, but what if they build other cars that were similar to the X1. It could have a different body layout that still delivered the same downforce and turning power. It's just a thought, and I think it would make the game pretty fun while racing the X1's.

It would be cool, but it'd take some time simply modelling the exterior. It's time spent that people would want used on other cars graphically-speaking.

Just so you know, this is sort of like saying that we don't know if street cars will blow up at 70 mph because the speed limit is 65.

I think it will be more down to the licensing. If the license remains, I'm pretty sure the X2010/11 will be there as well.

They could just make their own. If we can't get the Red Bull X1, hopefully we'll get a PD XGT. Losing the car would be terrible.

Just so you know, this is sort of like saying that we don't know if street cars will blow up at 70 mph because the speed limit is 65.
Mr. Bean got banned...
Anyway, I would love to have the Red Bull X2016 in GT6, but at the same time don't make it ridiculously easy to attain like the X2010 and X2011 was.

Mr. Bean got banned...
I'm aware. He can still read this thread and other people can try to use the same argument.
Anyway, I would love to have the Red Bull X2016 in GT6, but at the same time don't make it ridiculously easy to attain like the X2010 and X2011 was.

I don't see any reason to make it hard to get. You should be able to enjoy the car whenever. Even with GT5's simple lobbies, it was easy to make it so that you would never see the car online. Hopefully GT6 improves things further, so the people who don't like it don't have much to complain about.

Making it hard to get also creates another annoying problem, you won't find other X1's to race against. Ideally, you would want as many X1's available as possible so that races don't have to consist of 2-3 cars only.

I'm aware. He can still read this thread and other people can try to use the same argument.

I don't see any reason to make it hard to get. You should be able to enjoy the car whenever. Even with GT5's simple lobbies, it was easy to make it so that you would never see the car online. Hopefully GT6 improves things further, so the people who don't like it don't have much to complain about.

Making it hard to get also creates another annoying problem, you won't find other X1's to race against. Ideally, you would want as many X1's available as possible so that races don't have to consist of 2-3 cars only.

What I meant was that I literally had an X2010 and X2011 before I even did the Sunday Cup. That shouldn't be possible in GT6.

What I meant was that I literally had an X2010 and X2011 before I even did the Sunday Cup. That shouldn't be possible in GT6.

What difference does it make? Do the Sunday cup with the X1 or go buy an Alto. It's up to you. Or maybe, don't do the Sunday Cup at all.

Having the X1 won't stop you from having a fair races with the AI, and if someone wants to stomp the AI, there is nothing wrong with that.

Back