Thrustmaster T3PA Pro & T3PA Wide Pedal Set Thread

Which one to get?

• Total voters
Was researching mounting the T3PA-PRO pedals on the latest wheel stand pro - seems there might be new parts coming soon from wsp to invert mount (GT / Rally style) the t3pa-pro pedals on the wheel stand.

Edit - this is just a rumor though- saw it in the comments of some video that I can't even find again today.

Last edited:
Was researching mounting the T3PA-PRO pedals on the latest wheel stand pro - seems there might be new parts coming soon from wsp to invert mount (GT / Rally style) the t3pa-pro pedals on the wheel stand.

Edit - this is just a rumor though- saw it in the comments of some video that I can't even find again today.

Received confirmation from WSP that a solution is in the works.

I'm trying to get me a set of the t3pa pro's but amazon.com is done taking pre-order (waited too long), can anyone here tell me if bhphotovideo.com or ricmotech.com are legit sites to get them? I'm always a little skeptical when it comes to buying from sites I've never heard of, and if there are any other site you can suggest I'd really appreciate it. THANKS ALL

I'm trying to get me a set of the t3pa pro's but amazon.com is done taking pre-order (waited too long), can anyone here tell me if bhphotovideo.com or ricmotech.com are legit sites to get them? I'm always a little skeptical when it comes to buying from sites I've never heard of, and if there are any other site you can suggest I'd really appreciate it. THANKS ALL

B&H is legit. A large supplier for all electronics, fast shipping (in US). T3PA-Pros are expected there on the 20th.

Thrustmaster confirmed a June USA supply arrival. i guess Amazon will stock up around that time too.
I am on pre-order on Amazon with no confirmation yet.

I have my T3PA-PROs ordered on B&H waiting for that June 20th shipment - I have bought many items from them - including my TH8a - they often are better priced than amazon.

Last edited:
I'm in Asia and ordered the T3PA pro pedals yesterday and they will arrive tomorrow (with the AP2 wheel stand)! Even had the option for delivering today! Need to wait until 26-29 June though before my t300 wheel arrives.

Last edited:
NVM! amazon.com put the t3pa pro's back up for pre order, and that will have completed my setup once it arrives. My set-up is currently the Thrustmaster t300rs wheel w/ stock pedals, th8a shifter (kinda weird using it without a clutch) and the DXRacer PS1000 wheel stand (made for logitech wheels but I was able to drill a couple holes for the wheel mount but the pedal mounting points were perfect, at least for the stock pedals, I might need to drill some more holes for t3pa pro pedals)Also the wheel stand is upgradeable with a racing seat attachment.

Do European amazon sell T3Pa pro's ? I'm waiting for the pedals to buy everything (Wheel,pedals,f1 wheel and the shifter). Thrustmaster site says that the pedals will be in stock June 16 but there is still no pre ordering up in Amazon.

Sorry man, I only see it up for the amazon.com America, but a can't see why it won't be sold worldwide since there's such a high demand for them. :cheers:

For those who have pro set, which mode are you using (f1 or rally), to my understanding switching is troublesome.
I'm a fan of open-wheelers (use to race in local f1 leagues) but now days I drive mixed cars (Gt6, AC2, rf,rf2,pCars).
Since I stopped racing in leagues I noticed my legs got weaker (I'm quadriplegic and I noticed quite an improvement from simracing, even started to move my left foot independently), since local leagues are dead I'm thinking about trying some iRacing (don't like that you have to buy cars on top of subscription, but for organized racing It is the best option) which will involve mixed cars.

I'm wondering which one is more comfortable (other cheaper wheel pedals before g27 where useless for we, couldn't press them at all) ?

Last edited:
For those who have pro set, which mode are you using (f1 or rally), to my understanding switching is troublesome.
I'm a fan of open-wheelers
switching involves three steps:
1. unscrew the metal foot plate from where it is, and screw it back up to the other surface (2-3 minutes)
2. unscrew the three pedals and screw them back on upside down (1-2 minutes)
3. Press and hold the mode button on the wheel for 5 seconds until the light switches from red to green (or vice versa).

Troublesome is an overstatement.... It takes a few minutes but it's only a question of some screws.

I edited my post.

switching involves three steps:
1. unscrew the metal foot plate from where it is, and screw it back up to the other surface (2-3 minutes)
2. unscrew the three pedals and screw them back on upside down (1-2 minutes)
3. Press and hold the mode button on the wheel for 5 seconds until the light switches from red to green (or vice versa).

Troublesome is an overstatement.... It takes a few minutes but it's only a question of some screws.

I'm disabled so I have to take that in to account. Plus when you are switching cars for a quick hot-lapping session I think It is not so convenient to switch them. Sometimes It takes me half an hour to set my chair perfectly, because my left leg tends to press in pedals when it is tired, but that's another topic.

I guess I will have to try. Is mounting the same for both modes ?

If anyone knows European shop that ships to Baltic countries and has Pro set at least on preorder let me know. Amazon still does not have them listed.

Last edited:
There aren't many retailers online who carry the T3PA-Pro but one, that people don't tend to mention is ShopBLT.com.
They offer very competitive prices with free shipping. The catch with them is that the item is not always in stock so you are placed on a queue list for order. They take your credit card information but not charge until the items ships.

So I wanted the T3PA-Pro and placed an order both on Amazon and ShopBLT on 4/22. Amazon was $150 (not including tax) and ShopBLT was only $135.27 with no tax and free shipping. I just figured I would cancel the order with the store that failed to ship first.

I was just informed by ShopBLT that my T3PA-Pro was shipped earlier today and is expected to arrive by tomorrow (verified by tracking). Didn't think they would beat Amazon to it. Let alone for that price.

P.S. If you don't want to wait for the T3PA-Pro you can order the in-stock T3PA from them at the discounted price of about $90 with free shipping.

Check out both pedals here: http://www.shopblt.com/search/order_id=%21ORDERID%21&s_max=25&t_all=1&s_all=t3pa

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you can get a wider brake pedal face for the T3PA? It would be nice to have a wider brake pedal, like the brake pedal of an automatic transmission car, especially if your driving rig has a center post that gets in the way...

Has anyone replaced the face plates on their T3PA? What is the brand and where did you buy them?

Does anyone know if you can get a wider brake pedal face for the T3PA? It would be nice to have a wider brake pedal, like the brake pedal of an automatic transmission car, especially if your driving rig has a center post that gets in the way...

Has anyone replaced the face plates on their T3PA? What is the brand and where did you buy them?
Personally i just run my brake pedal rotated 90 degrees. Makes it wider to allow easier switching between left foot and right foot braking and it's actually surprisingly comfortable.

I looked into alternate brake options, but found only guys making single batches a few years back. There were one or two real car pedal sets that you could drill to fit but I didn't like the look of any of them :)

I'm a fan of open-wheelers (use to race in local f1 leagues) but now days I drive mixed cars (Gt6, AC2, rf,rf2,pCars).
Since I stopped racing in leagues I noticed my legs got weaker (I'm quadriplegic and I noticed quite an improvement from simracing, even started to move my left foot independently), since local leagues are dead I'm thinking about trying some iRacing (don't like that you have to buy cars on top of subscription, but for organized racing It is the best option) which will involve mixed cars.

I'm wondering which one is more comfortable (other cheaper wheel pedals before g27 where useless for we, couldn't press them at all) ?

I have the pro pedals and I use the inverted Rally/GT style. I mostly play Dirt Rally and Assetto Corsa, where I often drive the formula cars. To be honest, I prefer the feel of the inverted pedals for all types of cars.

When I sit down to play I can't be bothered with having to change the orientation of the pedals every time I switch cars. That would be a major turn off to me, especially when my pedal set is hard mounted.

Given your condition, you should use the style that is accessible/comfortable to you and forget about these silly "rules" that you should not race a formula car with inverted pedals.

Last edited:
I just received mine today, pretty nice kit. How are your throttle pedal in terms of resistance/heaviness? My throttle is super light, even lighter than the throttle pedal on the set that comes stock with the t300rs? That's my only gripe so far. I'm just curious if that's an issue with mine and it's supposed to be heavier, or if it is like that.

I just received mine today, pretty nice kit. How are your throttle pedal in terms of resistance/heaviness? My throttle is super light, even lighter than the throttle pedal on the set that comes stock with the t300rs? That's my only gripe so far. I'm just curious if that's an issue with mine and it's supposed to be heavier, or if it is like that.
I assume the T3PA-Pro has the same springs as the T500 accelerator and clutch.... Yes, light is basically how it is. I find the amount of travel and the resistance to be perfectly acceptable. I have no trouble modulating the accelerator carefully, it's just a case of getting used to it.

One bonus I do enjoy with the T3PA ( NOT PRO!) is that each pedal is individually weighted , the accelerator is 2.5kg , clutch 5kg and brake adjustable from 10-25kg. Obviously this is made possible due to not being flip able like the PRO set which I imagine have the same resistance for accelerator and clutch feel. All Pedals on the standard T3PA offer more resistance than the standard T300 2 Pedal set.:)

Sponge/stress ball behind the accelerator has made it much easier to modulate for me.

T3PA for me.

Is there a stand alone thing for the T3PA?

The Bodinhausen T500RS Pedal Adapter will allow you to use the T3PA pedals with the Bodnar cable, which will allow you to use them as stand-alone pedals on the PC.

You won't get improved resolution with a Bodnar cable, FWIW -- a Bodnar cable will simply give you the same resolution as plugging the T3PA pedals directly into a T500, TX, or T300 wheel, but it will allow you to use the pedals as separate USB devices if you're using a non-Thrustmaster (T500/TX/T300) wheel base.

Sponge/stress ball behind the accelerator has made it much easier to modulate for me.

I was messing with my T3PA-Pros yesterday getting them setup while I wait for my T300 to get back... anyways I was a bit disappointed with the feel of the gas and clutch pedals. Will likely be going the same route with putting foam or something behind the pedals. The conical brake mod feels great, rather surprising TM did not put a little more into the other two pedals.

I was messing with my T3PA-Pros yesterday getting them setup while I wait for my T300 to get back... anyways I was a bit disappointed with the feel of the gas and clutch pedals. Will likely be going the same route with putting foam or something behind the pedals. The conical brake mod feels great, rather surprising TM did not put a little more into the other two pedals.

Did you just get the pedals or did you have it before your wheel went bonkers? If you had it before how do you like the conical brake mod positioned? Touching the back of the pedal or flush with the metal plate, or somewhere in between?

Did you just get the pedals or did you have it before your wheel went bonkers? If you had it before how do you like the conical brake mod positioned? Touching the back of the pedal or flush with the metal plate, or somewhere in between?

I got them after I sent my wheel in.. I messed with the mod a little to get the feel for it.. and I think I will like it in the middle somewhere but closer to the metal plate.

Hey everyone!! just got my t3pa pro and it is absolutely beautiful, but I was wondering if anyone else thinks the brake pedal is a little too stiff without the brake mods? if so, anyone know how to adjust it

Hey everyone!! just got my t3pa pro and it is absolutely beautiful, but I was wondering if anyone else thinks the brake pedal is a little too stiff without the brake mods? if so, anyone know how to adjust it
You are in a small minority with that view. Many people want to add rubber brake mods to those pedals to give the brake even more (progressive) stiffness.

If you are used to playing Gran Turismo with ABS on and expect to need 100% brake travel every corner, I could understand your wish to have it light. But any sim where ABS is not enabled only needs 65-75% brake to slow down the car without locking up, and the stock springs on these pedals are good for getting that amount of braking comfortably and repeatedly. So I suggest you put some time in to adjusting to the stronger brake, and you will probably realize how much easier it becomes to brake accurately without ABS.

For my T3PA-Pros I am looking to up the size of my brake pedal plate - I saw some info around that people are using this set and that it fits right on with no modifications. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0023E9DN6/?tag=gtplanet-20

I am more interested in an even larger brake pedal to make switching from left foot braking to right foot brake /heel-toe without having to unscrew the plates and repositioning them.

This set has no clutch pedal plate but has a 5 inch wide brake - think it is too wide? I guess considering they have used ones for about $10 with free prime shipping I should just buy them and see.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0023E59IY/?tag=gtplanet-20

Os-eMLSnxuh7I8VIMM-rtT_jnvWGEU7B1VhJGT9hnVLd=w974-h300-no

Last edited:
For my T3PA-Pros I am looking to up the size of my brake pedal plate - I saw some info around that people are using this set and that it fits right on with no modifications. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0023E9DN6/?tag=gtplanet-20

I am more interested in an even larger brake pedal to make switching from left foot braking to right foot brake /heel-toe without having to unscrew the plates and repositioning them.

This set has no clutch pedal plate but has a 5 inch wide brake - think it is too wide? I guess considering they have used ones for about $10 with free prime shipping I should just buy them and see.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0023E59IY/?tag=gtplanet-20

Os-eMLSnxuh7I8VIMM-rtT_jnvWGEU7B1VhJGT9hnVLd=w974-h300-no
If you read the reviews there are guys saying that they aren't an exact fit and need to be modified for both sets of pedals. Doesn't seem like anything major, but something to consider.

Back