Tom Clancy's The Division 2

• Thread starter Phoenix
  • 257 comments
Thanks buddy.
Your avatar hehe. I like Kyle's Dune and The hidden movies. I should check out the tv series he did, i forget the name right now, that spooky weird show. Cheers.
That spooky weird show is where the avatar is from: Twin Peaks. :)

That spooky weird show is where the avatar is from: Twin Peaks. :)
Ahh yeah that's it hehe. I never knew what it's all about really, just a weird kinda creepy small town, like an alternate reality almost, i don't know.

Seems like an understated moody atmosphere, bit like x-files and dune a little maybe.

Underground well doesn't seem well rated and ill probably pass on it. But thanks.

New update and the expansion are pretty amazing. 👍 Balance is not too great if you don't have the expansion though.

Coming back and haven't played TD2 in months, the new systems of calibration and stats are rather confusing.

My 'shredder' build from last fall is now getting more or less stomped on by the more difficulty enemies.

Need some time to configure a new build.

Coming back and haven't played TD2 in months, the new systems of calibration and stats are rather confusing.
Stats/attributes/talents have been randomised in the new system so your old gear is all worthless. :lol: Just strip them of any good rolls in the new recalibration library and find some new gear. :)

Stats/attributes/talents have been randomised in the new system so your old gear is all worthless. :lol: Just strip them of any good rolls in the new recalibration library and find some new gear. :)
Great! Start over again - again! :banghead: :crazy: :lol:

Lots & lots of complaints about how high the difficulty is now. Hard can be a challenge on a specific map & a crew not in sync. But, the more I'm leveling up again & getting new items, the easier it is becoming; I've beaten a few Challenge maps, some in part b/c I have a bit of tank/"medic" build where I just deploy my revive hive out to downed teammates. Also relying on my skill damage/haste a bit more than before, switching up between the turret/seeker mines.

All in all though, it is fun again for me getting to level up once more and try new builds, slowly being able to melt the reds & punish the purples. The season went live tonight, so that's been a goal to snag all items in it whilst leveling up the watch's perks.

Lots & lots of complaints about how high the difficulty is now. Hard can be a challenge on a specific map & a crew not in sync. But, the more I'm leveling up again & getting new items, the easier it is becoming; I've beaten a few Challenge maps, some in part b/c I have a bit of tank/"medic" build where I just deploy my revive hive out to downed teammates. Also relying on my skill damage/haste a bit more than before, switching up between the turret/seeker mines.

All in all though, it is fun again for me getting to level up once more and try new builds, slowly being able to melt the reds & punish the purples. The season went live tonight, so that's been a goal to snag all items in it whilst leveling up the watch's perks.
I read something about when you're in a party of 2, 3 or 4, the difficulty multiplies alot more than previously.

So when running challenging solo, it's (alot) easier than in a duo. I have noticed that too, though I haven't grinded the new stuff that much yet.

I find duos much nicer than solos, mainly because of split aggro and someone to rez you. With the new units that deploy med stations, you actually need two people to strip off armor quicker than the thing can repair. :lol:

I find duos much nicer than solos, mainly because of split aggro and someone to rez you. With the new units that deploy med stations, you actually need two people to strip off armor quicker than the thing can repair. :lol:
That thing on the hardest difficulty needs a nerf. 4 guys unloading multiple clips into it, barely making a dent. Wonder if an EMP grenade can disable it.

That thing on the hardest difficulty needs a nerf. 4 guys unloading multiple clips into it, barely making a dent. Wonder if an EMP grenade can disable it.
I can sense a balance update coming `soon`, there's other stuff that's off the charts as well. Rushing bug appears to be back too. AI thinks it got you overpowered so it rushes to overrun you. This is not so much a bug as a feature of the AI though, triggered by unbalance in power.

I can sense a balance update coming `soon`, there's other stuff that's off the charts as well. Rushing bug appears to be back too. AI thinks it got you overpowered so it rushes to overrun you. This is not so much a bug as a feature of the AI though, triggered by unbalance in power.
I wouldn’t mind the rushers if they weren’t damn bullet sponges. They feel worse than the shotgun rushers on TD1.

I wouldn’t mind the rushers if they weren’t damn bullet sponges. They feel worse than the shotgun rushers on TD1.
Yeah, it's insane. Did a bounty yesterday. The named boss procced his immunity (I hate that mechanic) and then rushed me. WTF.

OTOH: Did the first seasonal boss yesterday, that was an epic battle. Took a long time, but maaaaan that was an epic fight.

Yeah, I enjoyed the fight. The rogue levels so far seem fairly easier than the original Hunters. Unless, you’re doing a 4-man mission and they show up randomly. 4 Rogues is a joke. We did absolutely nothing to them with their constant skill deployment and regen.

TU8.1 feels nice, liking the polarity event, but if you want to participate in Leagues (speedrunning missions) it's best turned off. :lol: Game feels pretty good right now, though there's still some balancing needed IMO.

So my brother decided to pick this game up a few weeks ago from the PS Store (massive sale, only about SGD 7.00), aaaaand I was HOOKED. I'm at level 30 now, have yet to assault the faction strongholds (I think I need to do 1 more main mission). So far my favorite guns are the RPK, UMP .45, 1911, KSG and Mk17. As for skills, I use the Bulwark shield and the attack drone most of the time (used Pulse before, my overall DPS was lacking so I switch to the drone). I have yet to try the Chem Launcher with the poison gas rounds.

Anyone doing Warlords of NY?
My gf and I got the game and we have been going at it.
It feels more polished although my PS4 seems to be struggling a bit.

Back