Top Speed of GT5 Cars SSR7

• Thread starter Corpsey
  • 324 comments
Cool, if you have any more fully upgraded standards we need more of them

Also, if anyone has an S.VETTEL X2010, try to beat 281 because it's kind of sad that the veyron is actual beating it right now :P

The 306 MPH X1 record was the S.Vettel version...
Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel
Kindly erase that pathetic 281 score, and just update my record with the full name.

New entries, (or targets, if you prefer) added. Mostly all the Evo GSR's but a few other quicker ones.
Updates to PP and wing settings for those that I have will be updated too across the day.

Alright, Smuttysy and I have decided to only keep the Top 20 in the main post, and have the Google doc's version supply the rest of the numbers because it's easier to read, has more information, and is easier to sort.

Edit: I honestly don't know what's going on with the Fords, The No Stripe version is heavier and has less power yet it's faster...What the carp..
Oh and new Top speed for the Ford GT No Stripe = 258 MPH <--Still gaining HP, Hoping to crack 260.

Last edited:
Le new car new top speed...

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10-------------------------(415/n/a kph) (258/n/a mph)

New top speed: 269 MPH
Comments: For some reason the whole car starts shaking around and it just stalls out dropping down. Seems like the engine has more to give but the car won't take it. Ultra fine tweaking on suspension + aero may yield a few more MPH's

Also...Cracked 259 MPH in the Ford GT No stripe however it was a singular event and I haven't been able to reproduce it. If you like, put the top speed at 259, otherwise leave it to 258 (Easily reproducible)

Got some more records topped as well as some new ones. If you need any proof, just ask and I'll snap a picture for you.

Red Bull X2010 S.VETTEL----------------------------------------------(492/n/a kph) (306/n/a mph)
New Top Speed: 308 MPH
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89---------------------------(438/n/a kph) (272/n/a mph)
New Top Speed: 273 MPH
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10-------------------------(432/n/a kph) (269/n/a mph)
New Top Speed: 273

Mazda 787B - 266 MPH

Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 - 276 MPH <---Fastest Race Car
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Playstation Team ORECA) '05 - 274 MPH

Edit: If someone could please share the X2010 Prototype and friend me, I would love you. I'd really like to get the most out of that car Top Speed wise. Thanks

Last edited:
Bought a load of new cars, So I'll be posting several new records on here in the next few days. Namely the Ferrari 330 P4, Peugeot 905, and Chapparal 2D.

995 or so screaming horses! It's really well balanced at high speed and also has adjustable aero front and rear when you add the aftermarket wing.

Further update to the google docs model coming later today, I've already added a few yesterday, but nothing's penetrated the top 20 this time. Also some additional supplemental data to come, including wing adjustment levels and PP parameters

I got my SL600 WITHOUT DRAFTING up to 257 mph on the straight of Sarthe.

Please follow not only the proper track for benchmarking but the proper posting format please. I have noticed that no one really follows it but you can at least start by driving on the track that every single other car was benchmarked on.

Someone beat this on SSR7 by 4mph anyways.

I'd also say that, as we all should know by now, Mulsane is not flat and the cars can lose contact with the road, so really doesn't give the best conditions for testing. In fact, most of the times I've tested there after SSR7 and found just 1 or 2mph difference just because of the longer straight, and therefore is pretty pointless.

Remember that this list is a benchmark, and therefore all the variables (with the obvious exception of the car used) should be equal to ensure consistent data. Same track and basic car setups should be used: SSR7 only, fully tuned cars (to the best condition you are satisfied with) and then check the Google Docs page for the car you are testing. Posting up speeds that are slower than those already tested doesn't add anything to this thread, unless you're asking how to recreate those speeds yourself. (I have absolutely no problems handing over settings for others to either verify or better speeds which I may have posted)

I will add a second sheet to the Google Docs page with the cars in alphabetical order for easier searching, but will only add the natural top speed with it, as duplicating all the data is fruitless and time consuming when updating.

(EDIT: 261 is easily achievable with stock gear ratios and the slider all the way to the end of the MPH scale in the SL600. As yet it's untested as for drafted speeds, although during an online run I've had 270+ with loads of revs left to play with before we ran out of track. The guy in the Enzo didn't think I could keep up!)

Last edited:
Slowly filling in all the missing PP and wing levels over the course of today.
Other updates include:
  • Complete data sets for all premium Alfa Romeo cars
  • Complete data sets for all premium Audi cars
  • Complete data sets for all Amuse cars
  • Complete data sets for all Aston Martin cars
  • Complete data sets for all premium BMW cars
  • Complete data sets for all Ferrari cars
  • Sheet 2 added, with all cars currently tested in alphabetical order for easier searching of benchmark speeds.
  • Sheets 1 & 2 renamed - Top Speeds and Alphabetical List

Data sets for the remaining "standard" profiles of the above manufacturers coming soon.

Google docs update: 23/07/11
  • Completed data sets for all Alfa Romeo cars
  • Completed data sets for all Audi cars
  • Petrol vs Diesel - BMW 120i vs BMW 120d comparison
  • Removal of duplicate entries

Last edited:
I have tuned a few cars for maximum speed , Supra RZ for example in which I didn't reach the max speed listed on the googledocs :ouch:
I'll need to track the UCD for a sub 5000km one.

Instead of converting miles to km/h it could be better to just check the replay of max speed run in km/h and MPH for those round numbers without digits.

MadMax

Max - I'll post up the full stats and adjustments tomorrow, it's a very basic tune but it works >:0)

I'll be sure to give it a try.
My supra has 6277.3km on the odometer.

I just read this , interesting stuff about PD's km to mile conversion.

Here are my max speed runs sofar:

417km/h / 259 MPH - TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (supercharger)
395km/h / 245 MPH - Nissan OPTION STREAM Z '04 (High RPM Turbo)
380km/h / 236 MPH - Toyota Supra RZ '97 (High RPM Turbo)
349km/h / 216 MPH - Amuse CARBON R (R34) '04 (High RPM Turbo)
323km/h / 200 MPH - Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '99 (High RPM Turbo)

I used km/h for these runs.
Watched the replays , wrote down the speeds and then switched the units to miles
and watched the replays again to see what the speed was in miles.

I have also used this site to convert the units.

It seems like the game shows only the full digits of boght units.
And that the conversion is done from kilometers to miles.

If a max speed run is done in mph and then converted manually to km/h , the kilometer value will be lower than shown on replay :dopey:
So , the speeds could be left to just the full digits you get from viewing replay in boght units.

MadMax

Toyota Supra RZ - 237mph setup
picture.php

Specs:
725bhp @ 6000rpm
1228kg PP - 584
3821.4 miles covered

Regular oil changes (100 miles or so) and engine rebuild at purchase from UCD

Tuned Parts:
Stg. 3 Weight reduction. Window weight reduction
Sports ECU. Stg. 3 Engine tune
Sports Intake. Racing air filter
Sports exhaust manifold. Catalytic converter Sports. Titanium Racing Exhaust
Stg. 3 Turbo
Racing Transmission. Carbon propshaft. Racing clutch & flywheel
Full racing suspension.

Settings:
Transmission - Stock ratios, revert to default then raise the Max Speed slider to max (273mph)
Ratios should be as follows:
1. 3.187
2. 1.986
3. 1.385
4. 1.019
5. 0.790
6. 0.645
Final drive. 3.266

Suspension - Very basic setup.
Camber - 2.0 / 0.0
Toe - 0.00 / 0.20

Ride Height - fully dropped -25 /-25
Spring rate - 12.0 / 11.0
Dampers
(ext) 7 / 7
(com) 6 / 6
Anti Roll - 7 / 7

Brakes - 7 / 10

Racing Soft tyres

Traction control OFF, ASM OFF, Skid Recovery Force ON, ABS 4

Wing and LSD not added

This setup will yield 235mph with ease, anything above that is determined by how well an exit from the bottom end hairpin you can get. I generally maintain around 55-60mph around the hairpin and floor it at the point where the surface changes from the toll booth lanes to the main highway.
This is also the basic setup I use for pretty much all my car tests, and then fine tune where required. Generally speaking I match the suspension as above with a minimum spring rate of 10/10, and for anything over 650bhp use exactly the same gearbox format (stock ratios with top speed slider to max).

(EDIT: Just done a run down the Mulsane straight, in kmh format, at 384kmh, which is a whisker over 238mph)

Last edited:
Latest update: 25/7/11

• Completed data sets for all BMW cars.
  • Completed data sets for all Blitz cars. (I know there's only two, but it's an update, lol)
  • Additional comments added to several vehicles.

Back