Not saying anything no more and marbel
Your the one who said it to me!
Leave it there i'm not getting this thread closed
So say what you want!

Not saying anything no more and marbel
Your the one who said it to me!
Leave it there i'm not getting this thread closed
So say what you want!

what? i didnt say anything , i said i could beat him , witch i did, but mstr is a good drifter and a reverse entrie boss

Sorry haven't been on today!

ToXic Dose Crew
Will be active and things will be running smooth by next monday
So see you all then!

I want to thank Riyebow & Game-Warrior14 for making me the new co-leader:) GT5 is MY LIFE and Tøxic Døse Crew is my life, i will be sending friend request to you all. I will make this short and sweet.. Im here to make TDC the top contender...period. See you on the track.:sly:

I want to thank Riyebow & Game-Warrior14 for making me the new co-leader:) GT5 is MY LIFE and Tøxic Døse Crew is my life, i will be sending friend request to you all. I will make this short and sweet.. Im here to make TDC the top contender...period. See you on the track.:sly:

Congratulations!

septummortis777

I like it
I'l see you soon mate

septummortis777

Very nice little speach :P.

hmmm, ok the inactivity of the crew is strange hopefully we all meet thursday. As you know Riyebow & Game-warrior14 i recruited 4 new members apon your request. I have thier info, i used the application on the first page, they are skilled, but need work. I will post the info if requested. See you on the track

gamewarrior14
Every thing is going good, the team is active again and we have gained a few members.:sly:

Yeah boii
Just need to add them to thread thanks to septum
Looks like we should be back to normal by in next two weeks!

So much has changed since I've been gone :embarrassed: Hows everything going and hows everyone doing. Gratz to all who have been promoted :) And riye :P you still a sucker for mustangs? :lol:

X13GHOST
So much has changed since I've been gone :embarrassed: Hows everything going and hows everyone doing. Gratz to all who have been promoted :) And riye :P you still a sucker for mustangs? :lol:

Yeah, alots changed, alot of new members, and everything picking up, back to nornal in no time. :D

Back