Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrari_1996
  • 8 comments
  • 2,536 views

Ferrari_1996

(Banned)
Messages
1,986
Messages
Ferrari_1996
This car has appeared in my UCD. Shall I buy it?
 
There's other rally cars out there with more caliber...wait for one of those.
 
If under 750,000-800,000 and your collecting cars get it as you can replace that much on superstar seasonal Eifel in 5 races so will have same amount available when UCD is completely refreshed. If not just collecting cars but looking for best rally car for the money I haven't got a clue :D
 
I decided to buy it because I'm collecting cars.
 
If under 750,000-800,000 and your collecting cars get it as you can replace that much on superstar seasonal Eifel in 5 races so will have same amount available when UCD is completely refreshed. If not just collecting cars but looking for best rally car for the money I haven't got a clue :D

Check this out: www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=941

It's worth under 300,000 credits, not 750,000-800,000 lol.
 
ugly. slow. hopeless in corners. dont bother. buy and impreza instead. or an evo
 
i have it and i like it personally C:
 
Dunno, I just bought it because of nostalgia. I used to have 3 scale models of that car and that car reminds me of GT3.
 
Back