Toyota Supra (A80) RZ [Premium] 1997Done (GT7) 

United States
Orange County, NY
GTP_GT916
Nii916
toyota_supra_rz_513cde309c5f2.jpg

toyota_supra_rz_513cde137c073.jpg

Wikipedia
Meaning of Supra

Last edited:
The Supra RZ must be turn into a PREMIUM car!!!!! and be able to add around 1200hp like the tuners are able to add... the Supra RZ is my favorite car & I cannot believe it looks worst than GT5 I cant even take decent pictures of it :( I cant even remove the rear spoiler on the Supra but other standard cars the rear spoiler can be removed... also it would be nice if you can get the Targa Top removed on the Supra RZ in the game & be able to install different body kits on it... or at least leave the body stock but WE WANT IT PREMIUM PLEASE!!!! and please the sound should be improved too.

-> I would like some variety a bit, I'd like to see the 320hp American/European-spec Supra Turbo too!

^ Skip to 1:53
the 320hp US spec Supra TT should be added in GT6... also whatever happened to the Supra 3000GT??? or TRD 3000GT

-> Wanna get funky? Try the European Spec!

^Skip to 9:04

:)

yes what a huge let down couldn't belive that the RZ was still standerd in GT6. An iconc japanise sports car, I gota have this one premium no excuses PD. Every single member on GT planet needs to vote on this car, surprised on how little votes Im seeing. Come on GT community let's make it happen.

The Supra RZ must be turn into a PREMIUM car!!!!! and be able to add around 1200hp like the tuners are able to add... the Supra RZ is my favorite car & I cannot believe it looks worst than GT5 I cant even take decent pictures of it :( I cant even remove the rear spoiler on the Supra but other standard cars the rear spoiler can be removed... also it would be nice if you can get the Targa Top removed on the Supra RZ in the game & be able to install different body kits on it... or at least leave the body stock but WE WANT IT PREMIUM PLEASE!!!! and please the sound should be improved too.
I think that it should be the Targa Top (PREMINUM PLEASE!!!), and all versions (IN PREMIUM PLEASE!!!). RZ, SZ and 2000 JGTC versions must have GT3 A-Spec Sound. 2001 JGTC versions must have GT4 sound. We also want to be able to tune car until more than 1200 hp just like on drag. I agree with you!

I think that it should be the Targa Top (PREMINUM PLEASE!!!), and all versions (IN PREMIUM PLEASE!!!). RZ, SZ and 2000 JGTC versions must have GT3 A-Spec Sound. 2001 JGTC versions must have GT4 sound. We also want to be able to tune car until more than 1200 hp just like on drag. I agree with you!

Considering we want the best MK IV Supra in Premium, so the 1997/2002 VVTI RZ.

So no Targa Top because the JDM Supra was only available as Targa/Automatic and that only till 1994.

Considering we want the best MK IV Supra in Premium, so the 1997/2002 VVTI RZ.

So no Targa Top because the JDM Supra was only available as Targa/Automatic and that only till 1994.
But I also want 2000 JGTC's to have GT3 sound, 1999 JGTC to have GT2 sound and 2001 JGTC to have GT4 sound. I also want Esso Ultraflo Supra to appear. I'm very dissapointed by Esso Ultraflo not appearing... :(

special_picture%20(1).jpg

I would LOVE to see the Supra get a premium makeover. Just cant believe its standard yet a Prius is premium? Really?

Its totally fine with me seeing this car as a premium, but I wouldnt put it on the top of my list.

I would always prefer a street legal Ferrari, against a street legal Supra. But its just my opinion.

Back