Toyota Supra (A80) RZ [Premium] 1997Done (GT7) 

Dear Lord let's hope this is not the case - Supra RZ is one of those little mysteries PDI likes to "gift" us with...why wasn't this Premium to begin with in GT6? I mean, surely, SURELY, Toyota Japan's museum must have a clean example....
Now I'm no expert on games, but I'm pretty sure when your company is considered the flagship for both driving games and for Playstation, it really can't be hard to find a decent example of a mk4 supra.

I actually don't believe that's the problem anyway, in fact I don't think there is a problem at all. PD is doing really well so far at improving standards, but what must be understood is that it will take time to deal with all the cars. It's just down to the matter of exactly when the supra will receive the treatment.

I WANT this car !

and i want Kits from this:
1998-toyota-supra-turbo-photo-204390-s-1280x782.jpg

to this! :
toyota-supra-twin-turbo.jpg

Yesterday, I just got out of the mall and I was walking a bit then I saw a car park filled with Supra's especially the MK4 one's.

It made me thinking about PD keeping the Supra standard....

I mean PD throw massive car number list of 90's skyline GT-R's, 90's MX5's, 90's RX7's, 90's NSX's, 90's Civic's, 90's PRELUDE's, 00's S2000, 90's GTO & 3000GT's, 90's Lancer Evo's, 90's Silvia's, Impreza's, Celica's, Yaris's....etc with each one at least having a Premium one or at least Semi one.

Yet we have just 4 road going Supra's, 2 of them are MK3 which one of it is Premium and then there's the MK4 one which none of them have it....

I mean Supra is a japanese car isn't it? So if you have no problem with adding Prius C or Yaris 2012 then why the hell you didn't bother to upgrade one of the 90's japanese legendary cars???

Hopefully PD are actually working on it....

Yesterday, I just got out of the mall and I was walking a bit then I saw a car park filled with Supra's especially the MK4 one's.

It made me thinking about PD keeping the Supra standard....

I mean PD throw massive car number list of 90's skyline GT-R's, 90's MX5's, 90's RX7's, 90's NSX's, 90's Civic's, 90's PRELUDE's, 00's S2000, 90's GTO & 3000GT's, 90's Lancer Evo's, 90's Silvia's, Impreza's, Celica's, Yaris's....etc with each one at least having a Premium one or at least Semi one.

Yet we have just 4 road going Supra's, 2 of them are MK3 which one of it is Premium and then there's the MK4 one which none of them have it....

I mean Supra is a japanese car isn't it? So if you have no problem with adding Prius C or Yaris 2012 then why the hell you didn't bother to upgrade one of the 90's japanese legendary cars???

Hopefully PD are actually working on it....
If there is no premium Supra RZ in GT7 I will be dissapointed.

Back