Toyota Supra (A80) RZ [Premium] 1997Done (GT7) 

Erick Hyman US-Spec 1993 Supra Turbo on SCCA Solo II & ProSolo racing... aint that a great shot of Grassroots? :D
Supra Solo 2.jpg

I like the FT-1, it looks very futuristic... just like the Supra did when it first came out.. it still looks like it belongs in the future :)

here is a treat... Jessica Barton Drag Supra... it used to run 9 seconds at the 1/4 of mile untill it got stolen & crashed :(
she is a very beautiful model with a very beautiful twin sister, Jessica is beautiful & she knows how to race! can we get more likes for the Supra now? PS: please no bad comments about this beautiful lady who is a model, loves the Supra & knows how to race... ALL PICTURES ARE "PG" or rated "E"(for everyone)...lol I had to post this so if someone gets offended by a beautiful lady in a bikini that you can see at the beach every single day, then they have never been to a pool or the shore!...lol :)

Drag Supra2.jpg
Drag Supra3.jpg
Drag Supra.jpg

If that Supra becomes premium, it should be sold in dealer without the spoiler, because it was an optional part.
RZ came with the Spoiler Standard... The US spec was usually delivered with the rear wing... The non turbo Supra had the wing as an option

If that Supra becomes premium, it should be sold in dealer without the spoiler, because it was an optional part.

here are the pics of both Supras in GT6... my Indy Yello 450pp race non-Turbo Supra & my Countach Green Top Speed Supra
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg

and here is my non-Turbo Supra with my Blue 700hp Street Demon
Ronda_3.jpg

Ronda.jpg

and here is my non-Turbo Supra doing some laps at Tsukuba for fine suspension tuning for those 450pp races... no engine mods *only intake & race exhaust... in a month I will tune it for 500pp races & it will be all power tuning, it has a full race suspension & its doing a great job so far, the car has a lot of potential... just need it premium...
Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_8.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_10.jpg

here are the pics of both Supras in GT6... my Indy Yello 450pp race non-Turbo Supra & my Countach Green Top Speed Supra
View attachment 124296 View attachment 124297

and here is my non-Turbo Supra with my Blue 700hp Street Demon
View attachment 124298
View attachment 124300

and here is my non-Turbo Supra doing some laps at Tsukuba for fine suspension tuning for those 450pp races... no engine mods *only intake & race exhaust... in a month I will tune it for 500pp races & it will be all power tuning, it has a full race suspension & its doing a great job so far, the car has a lot of potential... just need it premium...
View attachment 124302 View attachment 124305 View attachment 124309

The green one is my favourite but it pains me to see the Supra in such low-res quality. WHY PD? :ouch:

i really dont see what all the fuss is about... still liked it though, its always good to see standards become premiums!

Back