Toyota Supra (A80) RZ [Premium] 1997Done (GT7) 

I bought this game hoping this car was premium and was disappointed. got my refunds back. This supra was my favorite car since Gran Turismo 1. Control is hard but very rewarding when you master it. Skyline is nice but the learning curve is too easy. I want a car that has a challenging learning curve and this car fits the bill.

For god sakes, i love the car so much i bought one in real life. lol.

here is a picture of my supra in real life lol.
2pq72vl.jpg

2aeukbb.jpg

30xagdi.jpg

30vyafm.jpg

Meh. It's dreadful to drive as is, as the weight distribution is off by a mile, and even more so in it's Lexus siblings.
lol, thats why I like it. its hard to control. easy to control cars are boring.

If you want a car that will win race every time than this isn't the car for you. if want a car to thrash around just for fun, than to me this is the car.

Thanks for 300 likes guys. 👍

Right on dude!
this is the Supra I always wanted, just like this in Blue, US spec Turbo with Targa top 320hp 6speed
I remember being 16 years old and sitting in a black Supra Twin Turbo they had at the showroom of a Toyota dealer, it was my dream car for many years & I still want it.
Supra.jpg

I still have the brochure with me...lol

Hope to see over 600 votes on this thread... the Supra RZ or the US Spec Supra Twin Turbo 6 speed deserves to be in the game with a removable Targa top.

I can almost see this car turning into a full premium in GT6 :)

While I would only be satisfied with it being a full premium, we would be lucky to see it turned into a semi premium as in its current state its in the "bad" section of standard cars in the game.

While I would only be satisfied with it being a full premium, we would be lucky to see it turned into a semi premium as in its current state its in the "bad" section of standard cars in the game.
It is... if you pay attention the car looks worst than on GT5 or GT4... you cant even remove the rear spoiler, looks more like a japanese animated 2D cartoon blah!

I bought this game hoping this car was premium and was disappointed. got my refunds back. This supra was my favorite car since Gran Turismo 1. Control is hard but very rewarding when you master it. Skyline is nice but the learning curve is too easy. I want a car that has a challenging learning curve and this car fits the bill.

For god sakes, i love the car so much i bought one in real life. lol.

here is a picture of my supra in real life lol.
2pq72vl.jpg

2aeukbb.jpg

30xagdi.jpg

30vyafm.jpg
Single turbo?

Stock Twin Turbo for now. still deciding to go after market Twin Turbo. I want the HKS twin turbo but its discontinue so i'm waiting on good used set to come up for sale on supraforums.com
2.JPG
You should get a big single turbo, more airflow... Did you also get the wires tucked?
Have you tested it on the Dyno?

Last edited:
You should get a big single turbo, more airflow... Did you also get the wires tucked?
Have you tested it on the Dyno?

yeap i test while it was bone stock.
heres a video of my dyno session back in 2012. its making close to 400whp now because I took out the catalytic converter. The boost now is up to 16psi. Compare to 7psi on this video.

heres a video of my dyno session back in 2012. its making close to 400whp now because I took out the catalytic converter. The boost now is up to 16psi. Compare to 7psi on this video.

Don't get a twin turbo if you want more power, get a big single...

sweet!

Back