Toyota Supra survey, get new Nurburgring Supra livery and Gr.4 car in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this is a good consolation, since we never got the GT Academy 370 GT4. Plus, with this being the first up to date(2020) GT4 car, maybe we start getting other up to date GT4 cars(Alpine, R8, AMG Gt, etc.).

This is a frankly awful questionnaire.

>"How much time on average do you spend playing Gran Turismo Sport?"

Per day, per week, per month, per century?

And is it how many hours, minutes, seconds?

>"Do you play any other games on PS4 other than Gran Turismo Sport? (3 choices only.)"

But...if you play more than 3 of the other choices...what? you just have to give incorrect data

>"Do you play on any other game consoles other than PS4? (3 choices only.)"

>"What game do you play the most on your smartphone? (3 choices only.)"

You are not able to pick no option. In addition, if the questions ask 'what game do you play the most', there is only 1 possible answer for what game is the most. Not 3. Only one can be the most played, if you do play games on your smartphone.

I guess the survey was made by the same guy that made the penalty system :ouch:

You get a Supra! And you get a Supra! Everyone gets a Supra!

Edit: There's a question that asks if you have a drivers licence, and I chose "No" because I'm disabled, but you still have to choose the day (or number in this case) that it was issued! WTF, that should be left blank if you choose no.

Last edited:
...what about these:

Mercedes Benz SLC
Mercedes Benz SL
BMW i8
Porsche 718
Lotus Evora
Lotus Exige
Lotus Elise
Lotus 3-Eleven
Fiat Abarth 595
Fiat Abarth 124 spider
Ferrari 812 Superfast
Ferrari SF90 Stradale
Ferrari F8 Tributo
Ferrari 488
Ferrari Portofino
Alfa Romeo Giulietta
Lamborghini Urus

Screenshot_20191010-053609_Chrome.jpg

There's one massive continent missing from this list...

Update: Did it in-game and it accepted on the first try.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191009194701.png

Not sure why it kept having that error when I did it from the desktop, but its solved now.

Do you have a Supra?

Yep, bought it the day the update it was in dropped.

im a little confused

in the gt page it says "As a 'thank you' for completing this survey, participants will receive a unique 'GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery)' car to use in Gran Turismo Sport, featuring the same livery as the car who raced in this year's Nürburgring 24 Hour."

which makes me think its just a supra with a livery, then on the same page it says:
Reward Details
Toyota GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery) Gr.4 category car for use in Gran Turismo Sport.

which makes it seems like a gr4 supra, but it could be a mistake, because in the survey page it says:

Reward Details

Toyota GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery)
Gr.4 category car for use in Gran Turismo Sport.

in different lines(?), making it seem like you are going to get a regular supra with a livery, plus a regular gr4 car....

or maybe im just overthinking it
My assumption is that a Group 4 Supra is coming in the December update for everybody, the survey gang will get there's for free and painted.

This is a frankly awful questionnaire.

>"How much time on average do you spend playing Gran Turismo Sport?"

Per day, per week, per month, per century?

And is it how many hours, minutes, seconds?

It's really not that difficult, ok it could be clearer but it's hardly worthy of raising a question. The previous question asks if you play daily, weekly etc. I replied daily. That's part one of the answer. Not difficult then to comprehend that by entering 2 it refers to 2 hours.

Personally i didn't find one question to be awkward but i guess i'm just a straight thinking, no drama kind of person!

Hmm the most stupid question on survey is surely...

Which cars would you like to own in real life as well as the supra....

Hmm 250gto is easy answer...sell it and buy all the other options

I see this is a good consolation, since we never got the GT Academy 370 GT4. Plus, with this being the first up to date(2020) GT4 car, maybe we start getting other up to date GT4 cars(Alpine, R8, AMG Gt, etc.).
Don't forget the Abarth 124! Who knows, maybe we'll get that Supra 2020 GT500 concept for Gr.2, as well.

I’ll rather miss out on a car than participate in a survey that makes no sense. Who made this?
Unless the survey requires extreme personal information like my mother's credit card it doesn't hurt doing it for me. :lol:

Hope the old 124 abarth.....very interesting list, if those cars really come in GTS next time (maybe added with old premium cars) we could see a change: a huge number of pretty new cars and more european than japanese brands.
Oh and don’t forget the Lotus comeback

Typical survey engineered to return the desired answers. I now have the illusion that my input is valued.
-Supra is ugly.
-One make with Corvettes would be epic.
-812 Superfast would make me happy.
-Urus is a truck with an automatic, please don't waste time and effort on it.

Interesting that it is based on the MX5, so it should be easily doable. Should only take them the usual 36 months to scan the exterior/interior, but the mechanical part of it is basically done.
Except it's really not...

The Fiat has different suspension components, a 1.4T engine, different gearbox and gear ratios, different rear diff etc.

So whilst the chassis is the same, practically everything else is different...

WAIT! We're going to receive a livery? How is that supposed to work, does it automatically get added to My Library? Or will they use the community section like we do? OR maybe this means that other PD created liveries will become available too, maybe in MiEX?
The non-concept GT500 version is already unveiled. They could add the NASCAR Xfinity car while they're at it...
I second this.

WAIT! We're going to receive a livery? How is that supposed to work, does it automatically get added to My Library? Or will they use the community section like we do? OR maybe this means that other PD created liveries will become available too, maybe in MiEX?
No, I suspect it'll just be a car with the livery in the name - like the two "different" BMW M6 GT3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back