Click here to convert 3:00 GMT/UTC to your local time

Times:
Bronze: 5:00.000
Silver: 4:00.000
Gold: 3:52.000

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.60,000
Silver: Cr.100,000
Gold: Cr.170,000 + Matte Light Blue paint chip.

Courtesy car: Toyota TS030 Hybrid 12.
Tires: RH, Specs: 615 PP/--HP/--KG.

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.
Brake Bias is set to 5/5, not adjustable via RA menu.

Tunes:
Not Applicable to event.

Course Conditions:
Time: 15:30
Precipitation: 0%
Track: Circuit de la Sarthe 2013

LeMans2013_Track.jpg

Toyota TS030 onboard Le Mans 24H 2013

----------------------------------------------
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna

Last edited:
I have to admit I was holding out for this before I bought the car in hopes it would be a reward. It's not. Just a chip. Gold should be easy. 2 sec off on my first lap and I didn't push at all. Rank 24. That won't last, but I took a picture anyway. :dunce:

I had been running laps at La Sarthe in this car (stock, untuned) a few hours ago and then noticed the seasonal event so thought it would be easy money. The car felt noticeably more twitchy and prone to understeer than the time trial laps I had run earlier. Anyone else notice that?

3.45 1st lap :D

Both this car and the new VW seem to have a noticeable dead zone on my G27. Hope it's just the cars and not the result of recent physics update.

I'll pass, not even interested in Golding it. Good luck everyone.
Im going to tell myself that someone has hijacked your GTP profile for the time being. SERIOUSLY @GTP_CargoRatt !?!?
Come on brotha, how many times have i seen someone post they are not trying again or passing on a event, and than you send a huge post of encouragement! Saying how they should get back on the track and give it another go.

Im not in any way thinking you are giving up. With how quickly i got gold, i know you could do it with one hand. It sounds more like just a disinterest in the event or something along those lines. But still! Turn that little gray outline of a trophy into a awesome Gold one:tup:! Go burn up some tires and put that CargoRatt Ghost out there for me to chase.

Ha just haven some fun with ya. thats all. I did about a half lap on the FXX seasonal and never did it again. Just had too many other things i wanted to drive at the time. Tryin to stay fast ya know:sly:

Pinged 1st time goin wide out of 1st mulsanne chicane ,2nd time at Mulsanne......went " pffffffffffft " and went to dealership

This whole no red lap thing is for the birds. These are some long and technical tracks and changing it to a DQ system for these Time Trials was a VERY bad decision by the powers that be over at PD. I guess it's not surprising, considering the kinds of moronic decisions they make day in and day out over there.

This game could be so much more if it weren't for these idiotic choices made by PD management. The devil is in the details and PD likes to 🤬 up as many details as they can. Sometimes I think they do it on purpose just to 🤬 with us or to see us go ape 🤬 over their little, stupid practical jokes.

...and I have noticed that there isn't a GTPlanet news article about this week's Seasonals yet. I guess the mods are asleep at the wheel again.

10 attempts at this Seasonal this morning and the furthest I got was the mid-point on the track.

Never even managed a complete lap. I hate LeMans cars, I was never good with them. Grrrr

3:38 I think I got. Getting faster with every run. Great fun.

Very good combo this. Running with ABS and TCS off. Managed a very ragged 3.41'009 with a big mistake on Arnage and a below average Porsche Curves/Ford Chicanes. Plenty of time to find.

640px-Circuit_de_la_Sarthe_track_map.svg.png

This whole no red lap thing is for the birds. These are some long and technical tracks and changing it to a DQ system for these Time Trials was a VERY bad decision by the powers that be over at PD. I guess it's not surprising, considering the kinds of moronic decisions they make day in and day out over there.

This game could be so much more if it weren't for these idiotic choices made by PD management. The devil is in the details and PD likes to 🤬 up as many details as they can. Sometimes I think they do it on purpose just to 🤬 with us or to see us go ape 🤬 over their little, stupid practical jokes.

...and I have noticed that there isn't a GTPlanet news article about this week's Seasonals yet. I guess the mods are asleep at the wheel again.

I quite like the DQ system. It somehow simulates the fear of going offroad/crashing. This really gets you to understand what real pilots mean when they say they are always on the limit, and the balls to do it.
It also makes it more challenging. My first clean lap was silver. I gathered information about it and my next clean lap was gold by some seconds (46.xxx I think). Edit: All aids off

Last edited:
more like it. Got silver, first lap. Alot more time to be found and gained through the Porsche Curves and Arnage.

:gtpflag:

38.5 on my first full lap(3rd try). I lost so much time from Porsche curves onwards. The darkness snuck up on me:lol:

Looking forward to do some more laps on this one:)

First lap red flagged at Mulsanne corner for leaving the track ???
Second lap was 0,5" short for silver.
Will try again tomorrow.

But has anyone with a T500RS also problems on the straights ?
My wheel is shaking so vigorously... Almost impossible to drive in a straight line :confused::confused:
Or is it the car ?

First lap red flagged at Mulsanne corner for leaving the track ???
Second lap was 0,5" short for silver.
Will try again tomorrow.

But has anyone with a T500RS also problems on the straights ?
My wheel is shaking so vigorously... Almost impossible to drive in a straight line :confused::confused:
Or is it the car ?

I only had time for a couple of laps last night, cleared gold by about 1.5 sec...
...but that is very slow time for me on this track (No aids/O ABS).

Yes, I have same issues, its not the car, its the 1.09 update...
....will report in greater detail later on T500 RS - 1.09 Update (Discussion) thread.

---------------------------------------------
Update:
Now that I'm getting used to changes v1.09 brought to physics and T500...
...got down to the 3:42.733, still trailing the fast guys on my No SRF Group LB by over 3 sec.
No driving aids/0 ABS.

Last edited:
Back