TPC Racing Presents - Time Attack.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 292 comments
Leaderboard should now be showing in the second post of this thread. Let me know if there's any issues.

It would be easier on the eye if you can get rid of people’s old times 👍.
Also an “optimum” would be cool, taking the fastest sectors from anyone’s lap, like they do in f1.
Good job though this is a great idea, looking forward to having a crack at some faster cars :cheers:

Leaderboard should now be showing in the second post of this thread. Let me know if there's any issues.
It works fine, but I must have miss entered my numbers.
Sectors are right, but total lap should be 1:01.472. I spotted it instantly because sectors 1 & 2 add up to exactly 33 seconds so decimal on final sector should match total lap time, noticed it when I entered them.

Edit: I suppose now I have to spend hours lapping to try and beat the 1.382 time that's there... :sly: :P

Last edited:
I’m pleased.
2C14F3E9-B7BF-4EAD-B169-EACB0A057D1C.jpeg

I don’t even feel bad at all by nipping a guy by .007 after the other day. Weak? Maybe. Beating my 1 min, priceless!

Last edited:
It would be easier on the eye if you can get rid of people’s old times 👍.

Also an “optimum” would be cool, taking the fastest sectors from anyone’s lap, like they do in f1.

I'll get rid of the duplicate times later on. Good shout though, I'll start checking for duplicates daily.

The optimal idea is great. I'll calculate that before we switch to Suzuka for week two.

It works fine, but I must have miss entered my numbers.
Sectors are right, but total lap should be 1:01.472. I spotted it instantly because sectors 1 & 2 add up to exactly 33 seconds so decimal on final sector should match total lap time, noticed it when I entered them.

Edit: I suppose now I have to spend hours lapping to try and beat the 1.382 time that's there... :sly: :P

No worries, mate. I'll edit your time after work.

Nope. Might have had it. Fiddled about with setups, tried others, altered lines, can still hit a 0.5 but that seems to be my wall. Tight, loose, torque front and back, allmy setups seem to stall there. Might have found the limit on driver skill.

Really good fun though.

I feel the same at my current time. Not sure I'm going to have time to try and better it, either.

Might see if Mrs Beardo has any objection to me running for an hour, this evening.

Back