Tracks you miss from GT1-3 that you hope will be in Gt5

GT4 - MiZeN
Yea i loved Grindewald in GT2, hope it comes back soon, I also liked Rome.
Grindewald was my fav track in GT2, but hasnt came back! :grumpy:

man i fully agree with u on this i mised gridelwald from gt2 that was my favourite coure i drove hundreds of hours of time trail on it and was really hoping for it to come bak in gt4. Which it didnt.

Rome
Grindelwald
SSR11 from GT1
and....
Red Rock Valley -- that chicane was a tough one to master because you had some time to speed up before you had to brake, and unless you knew the track, you were in the sand!!

DrifterSX
Red Rock ValleyRome Circuit (a la GT2; I hate the new Rome track)
Citta di Aria is in Assisi, not Rome.

Rome Night
Rome Circuit
Seattle Short
GT1 High-Speed Ring (before it was slowed down and lengthened in GT2. I want 45-second lap times back!)
Grindelwald (I used to hate it, but it's grown on me)
Tahiti Road (the paved one)
Green Forest
Pikes Peak (have both GT2-style and full sized)
Smokey Mountain (both north and south)

Jedi2016
SSR11 - the REAL one, not that cheesy cop-out, no-chicane version they had in GT3. That chicane was do-able, you know... and there was no greater feeling than threading the needle at full throttle.

I agree, bring back the SSR11 from GT1. The chicane under the bridge/freeway was what gave it its character, the one in GT3 just doesn't feel the same. :)

I want Rome back, it was actually quite a fun track to drive on.

Personally I want every track that has featured in the GT series in every single combination that has been used, that way no-one is dissapointed that a track they once loved has been changed. So for example we could have 4 versions of Grand Valley, each with a different year by the name to identify which version.

that little motorsportsland is the one i really miss. The fact that you could break out into space and find an infinite number of parellel tracks was just a surreal bonus.

bacalhau
The PS3 blue ray DVDs have over 50gb of space. So I think we'll have all the tracks from the previous games, as well as all the cars. And all the options that existed in previuos games too.

Then why don't we change this thread to "Tracks that absolutely suck and you would never like to see again"?

Much love for the original ssr11 with the world's most evil chicane under the tunnel. When you ran the course in the reverse direction that chicane was twice as bad, too.

It was because of that chicane that for seven years I was never able to beat the All Night II endurance race-the only race out of all four GTs that I had not beaten-until last night. I had tried so many cars in that race but was never able to conquer the reverse chicane well enough to win the race until I finally tried using an impreza last night. I still can't believe how fast the AI drivers got through that chicane!

I also loved Tahiti road, Rome (Day and Night), Grindelwald, and the old High Speed Ring. Never really enjoyed Red Rock Valley though.

Zyklef
Personally I want every track that has featured in the GT series in every single combination that has been used, that way no-one is dissapointed that a track they once loved has been changed. So for example we could have 4 versions of Grand Valley, each with a different year by the name to identify which version.

That is a good answer just look at the "fuji speedway" it got 4 "diffrent" tracks on the same course

why not do the same with the rest of the courses in gt5?

I liked that little Tahiti tarmac track from GT2, Im not sure of the proper name of it.

I would also like to see Rome long and short return, so I can drive some Ferrari's, Lamborghini's and Pagani's through there ;).

Latest Posts

Back