Traded ylod ps3 for 360 and forza!

How did you manage to trade a broken system for a working system and a game?

I did it before, my 360 kept freezing after five or so mins of gameplay. Took it to gamestop, traded it in and didn't have any problems with them testing it.

I did it before, my 360 kept freezing after five or so mins of gameplay. Took it to gamestop, traded it in and didn't have any problems with them testing it.

Yes, but that's freezing. A YLODed PS3 won't even turn on.

I'm curious too, how did you manage to do it, OP?

Which PS3 model did you trade for which 360? If it was an old fatty for a newer fat 360 I'd say that's a good trade. I guess the guy will reball it to get it working again.

Sound like a good deal 👍 The later 360's were much more reliable off the back of the early RROD fiasco.

Which PS3 model did you trade for which 360? If it was an old fatty for a newer fat 360 I'd say that's a good trade. I guess the guy will reball it to get it working again.

Actually the old Fatties go a for a good amount on ebay because of the backwards compatibility even if they are broken.

Oh really? Ive got an old fatty that works perfectly fine that I dont want anymore, and 2 copies of GT5..if thats the case :)

Back