Tsukuba lap times for 136 N-class cars - 1 remaining

Have you tried the KTM @ BMB method? The huge difference between yours and the rest of the fields straight-line speed and cornering speed makes it more interesting. You have to overtake the La Ferrari 4 times sometimes, you fly past it on the corners and then it flies back past you on the straight.
And you'll get your Berlinetta 4 whole days sooner (at 1 race a day).

I've tried with the KTM some months ago and didn't have luck, but I will try again today.

I predict the Miura will be a 1:02 or 1:03 car.

Look at what's right in the middle of your predicted time, the Countach! Will it beat it??
Bit of fun, take a punt.
I'll go for 7th, between the R8 and the Vantage.

Ooooh yeah Miura vs. Countach. That'll be fun to see.

Btw I just won my first BMB grind with the KTM. Beat my best AMG time by about 15 seconds and made 35,000 more Credits. I was surprised it gave me the clean bonus because the AI slammed into me coming out of a corner as I was taking the outside. They act like I'm not even there sometimes. Frustrating! I think when I first attempted it a while back, I tried to be macho and go without any aids on. Having TCS on 5 and the two stability control aids on really helped.

It does seem to be quite lenient. Makes it feel like an arcade game with the TCS, but arcade games are fun, might as well make the grinding less of a grind. Inside or outside? Can I make the gap like Indiana Jones? Leapfrogging the La Ferrari for a couple of laps. Can you get a perfect chain of three drafts on three straights to get a sub 46' time? Can you get a "perfect" lap according to the ideal split time? Can you lap one more car before the end? All the little games you can play to while away the time grinding. I find a few races passes quite quickly if you occupy yourself like that.

Last edited:
I just did 3 races in a row because the KTM was such a breath of fresh air. I was in 1st permanently on lap 8 without a LaFerrari in the mix. My best lap is 45.9 seconds while my best in the AMG was 47.5 seconds. I just hit 14 million Cr. and I will do 3 races in a row either tonight or tomorrow morning and get it over with. Can't wait to purchase the Miura!

I just did 3 races in a row because the KTM was such a breath of fresh air. I was in 1st permanently on lap 8 without a LaFerrari in the mix. My best lap is 45.9 seconds while my best in the AMG was 47.5 seconds. I just hit 14 million Cr. and I will do 3 races in a row either tonight or tomorrow morning and get it over with. Can't wait to purchase the Miura!

Happy days! :cheers:

Tested:

1:02.023 - Lamborghini Miura P400 Prototype CN.0706

On lap 23, I nailed a 1:02.0xx and 3 laps later I was a few hundredths faster. I trudged onwards for another 15 or so laps but just couldn't string together a perfect 1:01 lap. I had to stop or else I would be doing this all day and getting nowhere :(

It's 1.1 seconds slower than Shelby Cobra, less than 2 tenths slower than Ferrari GTO, and beats the Countach LP400 by half a second.

Spreadsheet updated!

Last edited:
Ok it's been 2 months and I haven't played at all for most of that time...Very little motivation unfortunately since PD messed with the physics/shifting yet again. Debating if I want to re-test or at least do the cars from the latest update. Just thought I'd pop in here to say I'm still alive and I miss being obsessed with lap times. I'll probably download the update tomorrow morning and see where things take me. Hope you're all doing well.

Ok it's been 2 months and I haven't played at all for most of that time...Very little motivation unfortunately since PD messed with the physics/shifting yet again. Debating if I want to re-test or at least do the cars from the latest update. Just thought I'd pop in here to say I'm still alive and I miss being obsessed with lap times. I'll probably download the update tomorrow morning and see where things take me. Hope you're all doing well.

Why not just retest a couple cars from every N class, average out the time discrepancy, and apply it to every car in the category?

It will update all your times, and keep the usefulness of your list, and you can continue adding to it.

Tested:

1:09.088 - Honda Civic Type R (EK) '98

Took 10 laps to get the .088 and that's my cutoff. Might've taken another 100 to see a 1:08 :D

DC2 Integra was 4 tenths faster, pre-update. We can safely call it a half-second faster than the Civic.

Stay tuned for the S800. We'll see how it compares with Toyota's 800.

Last edited:
Tested:

1:06.285 - Honda S2000 '99

Easily my favorite car in the game. Handling is exquisite. Feels faster than it is. 9k rpm is sensational. I've become more drawn to the world of motorcycles over the last few years and of any car ever made, this car feels most like one. I will drive this without a HUD on the 'Ring later tonight for sure, just for the fun of it.

It's only 3 tenths behind the turbocharged, mid-engine MR2.

Last edited:
Tested:

1:05.513 - Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI '99

Somehow it's over a second slower than the 22B.

I started a new Google sheet that includes what I've tested since the latest physics update and it's very basic right now but here it is -

Didn't notice how close the S13 and EK9 are before...Interesting!

Last edited:
Back