Wheel Alignment
Camber
0.5-0.5
Toe
F:-0.20
R:0.80

Brake Balance
5-4

I got 3:10.2xx without the corner cut on this setup.
So it may be ok, let me know

For those who havent a gsx.

I got the GSX (without any tunes), sooner than i thougt. But before I put it online, i need to know which tunes i have to do.

I think

- spoiler
- no any engines
- no body rigidity.

What else?

A few people asked what tune I'm using on Chamonix so

setup...

sound 👍

for anyone that doesn't have the suzuki, i have one and im willing to give it away because im not going to use it. the only problem is i put all the upgrades on it and i now can't get it down to 400pp :dunce:

if anyone wants it send me a FR on the ps3 and you can try sort it out.

Hi, i´m new here. I think that the joystick is faster than pedals to acelerate/brake , are you agree? i don´t mean to disparage anyone, i say this because i play with g27 and it´s difficult to match for example in the event autumn mini with gsx, the first 2 curves about samurai_405. In other events also think the same in different curves.

_you believe that should 2 ratings? 1 for payers with wheels and 1 for players with joystick.

i forgot, lol mi configurations are different and my time is 43:099, this car is amazing xD, morning proves little things , a greeting and a pleassure people

excuse me for my bad english

Last edited:
Yeah, I wish I could get one. I'm using the Subaru WRC 08. It's pretty decent but heavy, I've got the standard tune on it and I'm at 3:24. There's someone in the top 250 using it.

Anyone got a tune on the Subaru for snow?

check the leaderboard. most people use the lancer rally car.

I've not gotten the Suzuki either, (almost makes me want to start doing B spec) I've tried several options including Honda Integra (I'm not much faster than you with it... think about 48.9x) My best result came with Lotus 111R. Believe I'm around 46.xx but can't remember for sure.

I hate posting stupid questions but is the only way to get the GSXR with Bspec? I looked daily for about a month on the UCD to no avail.

Thanks for the help guys! I would've checked the leaderboards for Chamonix but my confidence was shot after doing the first event and only getting silver :scared:

I think I'll give the Subara 08 a run as I'm not trying to set the world record for fastest times. Only wanted to get a gold in those events. Meanwhile, time to actually do B-spec :nervous:

Got the Autumn Ring with a stock Nissan STAGEA 260RS AutechVersion '98.

Charmonix with a Subaru WRC car in 5 tries. First crash 2.14, second .35, third 2.43 and fourth .42.....try 5 was successful!
Is it me or is the snow track less slippery?
I remember an older seasonal with approx. the same track, but there you slided
left and right...and now it felt like tarmac.

Is it me or is the snow track less slippery?
I remember an older seasonal with approx. the same track, but there you slided
left and right...and now it felt like tarmac.

it does have a lot more grip. i went back and tried the loeb special event just to compare and its much harder to stay on track.

When I attempted the Autumn Ring Mini Time Trial, I tried something a bit different. I had used a Premium Mazda 6/Atenza in my initial run. Later, I tried another Mazda- the Savanna RX-7. I figured that having a rear-wheel drive car would make for a better experience around a track like Autumn Ring Mini. It's tricky as crap, though! I think my initial run was about 49.399 in the 6/Atenza. I still failed to make a lap quicker than 49 seconds around the track. Bear in mind that I have the GSX-R/4 Concept Car, which a PSN friend of mine cleared in 47 seconds.

Sometimes, it seems like an extremely unfair advantage seeing certain cars always be among the favorites especially in the Time Trials. Almost always, it's these cars...

* GT by Citroën
* Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car
* Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept Car

...occupying the top of the leaderboards in Time Trials not limited to a certain manufacturer or a certain car. Are they really the class of the field time after time? Are there not enough people doing well with other cars? Autumn Ring Mini still has never been one of my best tracks.

[UPDATE] My time around Autumn Ring Mini in the RX-7 was 49.139. A PSN friend of mine cleared this track with a 48.214 in a 2011 Mini Cooper S. Again- I stink at either Autumn Ring course much like I stink at almost any Nürburgring course. Sometimes, there are some tracks that just get the better of you no matter how hard you try to master them.

Last edited:
I agree totally! I don't spend much time on the TT or DT, I just collect my gold trophy money and exit. The competitions with everyone using the same vehicle make for a much more enjoyable event, I spent a lot of time trimming down my time on Eiffel last month!

I agree totally! I don't spend much time on the TT or DT, I just collect my gold trophy money and exit. The competitions with everyone using the same vehicle make for a much more enjoyable event, I spent a lot of time trimming down my time on Eiffel last month!

Then why get gold and exit. In the 400PP Autum Ring Mini, everyone on the leader board is using the Suzuki. How much more enjoyment trying to get to the top of the leader board do you need?

I usually try something other than the GSX. For this one I tried the '06 Miata (47) and one of the MG TFs (48). A friend of mine got a 46 with the Audi S3 hatchback. Strangely the Miata with no aero was faster than with a spoiler. I suspect it might be fastest with the perfect drift around that spiral section.

Gold time for Chamonix is way too easy.

I never race rally and I have only ever made 2 or 3 laps of Chamonix, a year ago. I grabbed a stock RSC Rally Raid car and threw some snow tires on it. I figured my first lap would be to get a feel of the car and the track. I just cruised it to get a baseline. I was stunned to get gold by 5 seconds. That lap should not have been better than bronze. :dunce:

I never race rally and I have only ever made 2 or 3 laps of Chamonix, a year ago. I grabbed a stock RSC Rally Raid car and threw some snow tires on it. I figured my first lap would be to get a feel of the car and the track. I just cruised it to get a baseline. I was stunned to get gold by 5 seconds. That lap should not have been better than bronze. :dunce:

the gold times are always easy, the idea is you try to set the fastest time possible.

the gold times are always easy, the idea is you try to set the fastest time possible.

+1 this. i try and aim for the top 500 in all TT events lol. sometimes i get there and others i do not. i must of done about 60 laps at autum ring mini lol

I like this... I have the same opinion of this more fun when everyone is literally bang on equal and you have to find time on the track :)!

I like this... I have the same opinion of this more fun when everyone is literally bang on equal and you have to find time on the track :)!
Eventually, everyone is using the same car anyway. You only have a problem when you do not own that particular car ;)

PD could just define a car, no tuning allowed, just the normal modifactions (top speed, gear box, etc.) - would this be better? I think yes, just a bit though. The classification would most likely not change, times would be likely higher though ...

It does not really matter as long as top times are achieved by skill combined with luck - and no wall bumping, cutting corners, etc.

Currently 8th - 43.276

Installed spoiler, set at 5 (minumum)

Ballast 178kg, position 0

No engine, intake or exhaust mods, power limiter set at 117bhp (for 400pp)

All drivetrain mods, LSD set at 7/7/10

Fully custom suspension:
-20/-20
16.0/11.0
7/4
7/4
7/2
2.5/2.0
-0.20/0.00

Brake balance 1/0 ABS 1

I struggle with rear grip with this set up..
How to drive this one, is the Active Steering important ?
Sorry for the noob questions.:dunce:

I am using a DFGT.

edit
I did develope a high rake set up for more stability, but it undresteers to much in the last turn. My best time is 43.7

Last edited:
Agreed. Like others have said, the Gold times are usually easy. But never this easy. I got a time of 3:30 with a fairly cautious lap in my Evo which isn't really set up for the track. I guess PD thinks we're all terrible on the loose tracks or something.

Maybe they were trying to entice people to try out some rally tracks. I don't think I've ever even driven this track before... thought I'd give it a shot when I saw how low the best times were. Golded it on my first try (the first try I didn't disqualify myself anyway, lol) which gave me some confidence. Then proceeded to work at it with a few different cars until I got it down to a 3:21 (using my Impreza RM of all things.)

Now I wouldn't mind racing this with some friends next time I'm online even though normally drive on tarmac only.

Yes the gold times are always easy, but this was ridiculous.

For some people the goal is to set the "fastest time possible", but I have no intention of spending hours on end trying to get just one more hundredth like some people do. But I will make the effort to get gold, and there just wasn't any satisfaction in this one. My 1 timid lap was gold by a mile. Sad.

Thanks for sharing your setup on the Suzuki Chris, I'm liking the way it drives.
Haven't played in a while and now I'm stuck on place 300, a few tenths away from a top 200 spot

Agree that Chamonix is a bit generous, but so was the Eiger K TT (once you got a clean lap).

I think I pitched about right challenge wise using the Honda Element @ 299hp. Good fun and a bit of work to get gold. If I get time I'll try a serious rally car.

Not played the full track before - really enjoyed it.👍

Currently 8th - 43.276

Installed spoiler, set at 5 (minumum)

Ballast 178kg, position 0

No engine, intake or exhaust mods, power limiter set at 117bhp (for 400pp)

All drivetrain mods, LSD set at 7/7/10

Fully custom suspension:
-20/-20
16.0/11.0
7/4
7/4
7/2
2.5/2.0
-0.20/0.00

Brake balance 1/0 ABS 1

awesome i tried this today did 20 laps and smashed my previous time i just altered the brake to 2/1 hit a 44.177 for 623rd will endeavour for inside the 500 :)

I don't even try it just because of the “chosen” car.

Does anybody know how do I get the Susuki one? I did not find any race that has it as a prize, neither on the dealers.

tks

I don't even try it just because of the “chosen” car.

Does anybody know how do I get the Susuki one? I did not find any race that has it as a prize, neither on the dealers.

tks

prize car b-spec formula gt championship :)

I actually was just too lazy to get the price car from b-spec and just went ahead with an integra I had and it turned out alright.

Back