New thread for TT and DT discussion.

Time Trial
400PP Autumn Ring Mini Time Trial
345BHP Chamonix Main Time Trial

Drift Trial
Suzuka Circuit East Drift Trial
Tokyo Route 246 / Reverse Drift Trial

400PP Autumn Ring Mini Time Trial:
after few attempt 44.069 (47#). It looks like TT25 Kart:ill: I need some suggestion about components to install, power limitation and ballast quantity (50/50?) to stay inside 400pp:)

after few attempt 44.069 (47#). It looks like TT25 Kart:ill: I need some suggestion about components to install, power limitation and ballast quantity (50/50?) to stay inside 400pp:)

Lorenzo what car do you use?

hi lorenzo,if its any help i fully tuned mine and had to power down to 50%.
ballast was the full 200kg to meet the 400pp.
i might have taken some other power bits off as well,not sure.
i found the ballast to be good around the +10 position.makes 46/54.
mines still set-up the same as the last tt this car was good.
i'd appreciate some suspension settings :) :).
im at 44.8 at the moment but im on auto and stick so im at a bit of a disadvantage.
i might change to manual and get the wheel out for this one,haha, :)

Currently 8th - 43.276

Installed spoiler, set at 5 (minumum)

Ballast 178kg, position 0

No engine, intake or exhaust mods, power limiter set at 117bhp (for 400pp)

All drivetrain mods, LSD set at 7/7/10

Fully custom suspension:
-20/-20
16.0/11.0
7/4
7/4
7/2
2.5/2.0
-0.20/0.00

Brake balance 1/0 ABS 1

hi lorenzo,if its any help i fully tuned mine and had to power down to 50%.
ballast was the full 200kg to meet the 400pp.
Hallo mate, if you fully tune you got over and over 400pp also with max ballast, min power and min. downforce...

@Vagabond: you say No engine, intake or exhaust mods, power limiter set at 117bhp (for 400pp)
My GSX has installed engine stage3 and, as you know, I can't uninstall it :-(

Last edited:
Currently 8th - 43.276

Installed spoiler, set at 5 (minumum)

No engine, intake or exhaust mods, power limiter set at 117bhp (for 400pp)

All drivetrain mods, LSD set at 7/7/10

Fully custom suspension:
-20/-20
16.0/11.0
7/4
7/4
7/2
2.5/2.0
-0.20/0.00

Brake balance 1/0 ABS 1

i have a similar setup but mine is 160 ballast with just 110bhp. think i will try your way and see how i go. Currently sitting on a 44.1 with DS3

My GSX has installed engine stage3 and, as you know, I can't uninstall it :-(

I have the same problem so I just started a new game to get a car with no mods. Add me and I send one to you as soon I get it to my main account :)

psn id: David_Herman

I have the same problem so I just started a new game to get a car with no mods. Add me and I send one to you as soon I get it to my main account :)

psn id: David_Herman
I've found an immaculate GSX in an old backup on my 2nd account. Now I've my second GSX not yet tuned and a zero km.
Thank a lot anyway

A note on the GSX-R - do not fit the chassis rigidity improvement, it destroys the balance of this car which is very rigid anyway.

A note on the GSX-R - do not fit the chassis rigidity improvement, it destroys the balance of this car which is very rigid anyway.

yeh ive not touched this one. i have 2 of them. one fully tuned and the other has oil change. custom gearbox etc with aero. nothing else done to it. if you need a new one vega i can send you mine if you like? add me on psn sgllocal and leave message saying what its for :)

I haven't gotten the Suzuki yet and am wondering if there are other viable cars for this event. I've been running it on my Honda Integra 04 but have only been able to get 49.600 at the fastest. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm really struggling with this TT without the desired success, it's tempting to use the active steering but respect to all of who don't use it here, it's more challenging without any doubt, maximum respect to samurai_405, sixaxis, no active steering, no ABS :crazy:

Really? common sense says rigidity improvement is a must in a convertible car, I already have 4 GSX-R/4 with different engine tunes, all of them with chassis rigidity improvement installed. :ouch:
As soon as I get the the magic 400 PP formula in this car I'll post my settings.

I am working on a different approach to the set up, I´m running the ballast weight in the back, will post some settings when I get it where I want it. Im not very good with the toe and camber settings though

anyone have a good setup for the lancer on chamonix? the current leader seems to be able to take most of the corners flat out and still hold a tight line. :ill:

Is body rigidy broken or something?

I prefered the ballast weight pos to be towards the rear, I got #112 spot on the ranking with weight pos at 30. Been playing around with weight pos 0 since then but I just get annoyed :P

Looking at the top replays all the guys are able to keep the throttle full open without spinning or going wide in the last section, no matter how I set the car it either understeers or oversteers but I can never match their speed at the same line and at the same throttle input?

Here was the set up I used in the end:

Sadly I installed the Body rigidy, dont do that.
Downforce minimum
Power limiter set at 117bhp
LSD: 30/35/5
Brake balance 10/1

Suspension:
-20/-20
14.0/13.0
7/2
3/4
6/2
2.5/2.0
-0.10/0.00

Notes on this setup: Does not oversteer on entry, a little bit over steer right before you get on the throttle and then quite balanced on the throttle

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what a good car is for the Chamonix?

Yeah, I wish I could get one. I'm using the Subaru WRC 08. It's pretty decent but heavy, I've got the standard tune on it and I'm at 3:24. There's someone in the top 250 using it.

Anyone got a tune on the Subaru for snow?

For Autumn Ring I used a

1997 Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 4WD '97 :dopey:

and for Chamonix:

1985 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85 ... hit gold in my very first round

I haven't gotten the Suzuki yet and am wondering if there are other viable cars for this event. I've been running it on my Honda Integra 04 but have only been able to get 49.600 at the fastest. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've not gotten the Suzuki either, (almost makes me want to start doing B spec) I've tried several options including Honda Integra (I'm not much faster than you with it... think about 48.9x) My best result came with Lotus 111R. Believe I'm around 46.xx but can't remember for sure.

I hate posting stupid questions but is the only way to get the GSXR with Bspec? I looked daily for about a month on the UCD to no avail.

Yeah, I wish I could get one. I'm using the Subaru WRC 08. It's pretty decent but heavy, I've got the standard tune on it and I'm at 3:24. There's someone in the top 250 using it.

Anyone got a tune on the Subaru for snow?

Yes the Subaro WRC 08 get's almost the same performance as the Lancer:scared:
Yesterday top 200 with it.

I've not gotten the Suzuki either, (almost makes me want to start doing B spec) I've tried several options including Honda Integra (I'm not much faster than you with it... think about 48.9x) My best result came with Lotus 111R. Believe I'm around 46.xx but can't remember for sure.

I hate posting stupid questions but is the only way to get the GSXR with Bspec? I looked daily for about a month on the UCD to no avail.

This night or latest tomorrow i will get a new suzuki gsx. I would be ready to put this online and comunicate

Currently have a 43.541 on the Autumn Ring time trial using a DS3, I can keep up in the first sector if I manage not to slide round turn 1 but can't even get close to the same speeds in the last half of the lap.

For the Chamonix time trial are there any parts I should fit to my Lancer Rally Car and then detune it? I'm terrible at rally so it would be nice to learn a bit about how to tune for rally. I would of thought putting ride height up but the top guys look like they're running minimum.

They come around on the used market now and then, saw one just a cycle ago so sad I didnt buy it

Latest Posts

Back