Tt & dt 29

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 354 comments
Those kg's at the back will change the behaviour of your car, if you have too much oversteer, increase your rear toe and rear camber, if that's not enough, reduce your front camber and set your front toe to 0.00

I'm not sure if any aids can be faster in the long run but active steering sure can make you more consistent.

I was surprised to see the top 2 times in the CR TT are using active steering. :boggled:

I've never tried it myself. I always believed ASM and active steering slowed you down. But judging by those laps...

I was surprised to see the top 2 times in the CR TT are using active steering. :boggled:

I've never tried it myself. I always believed ASM and active steering slowed you down. But judging by those laps...

I've tried to use AS but it always, always caused me to rage..It just feels odd having your car be oddly corrected. Let ME drive damnit! So I have it off :)

Can anybody lend me a series one super charged for TT29 please,I cant go any faster in my gt 05 now I am willing to put that online I have done a 2.54 ish in it cheers.

PSN ID topgunkc

topgunkc
Can anybody lend me a series one super charged for TT29 please,I cant go any faster in my gt 05 now I am willing to put that online I have done a 2.54 ish in it cheers.

PSN ID topgunkc

I have one. I will be online tomorrow if thats ok. Just send a fr.

This is what I'm using for Chaparral 2J Race Car '70@Suzuka:

ABS --->1 , no other aids.
487 BHP / 900 kg / 72.7 kgfm
Don't add any turbo nor rigidity improvement, I've done an oil change but I'm not sure if that's good or not.

Ballast 79/+50

Power limiter 69.0%

Gearbox:
F4300
MS 340 km/h
MS Top Right 310 km/h

LSD 10/40/20

Brakes 5/6

Suspension:
-5/-10
17.0/15.0
8/5
8/5
6/3
2.0/1.5
-0.15/-0.05

Practice a lot! , I was losing some good tenths at Spoon due to wrong gear usage.
Don't be shy and click on the link in my sign, maybe you'll find there what you're looking for.

Thanks for sharing Eclipsee, going to try this later. My setup seems to have hit the wall. I haven't had much time to put into this so that could be it also, we'll see.

I remember in the last academy I tried with and without active steering and was ultimately faster without it dk.
[EDIT]wooops, I understood you wrongly[/EDIT]Really? I wouldn't have finished 4th in Europe without that active steering, I won't hesitate to use it in the next one, I think it should be banned though.

Try it, you'll see the wonders of active steering this way.
ASM will slow you down but active steering will give you a bit or big boost depending on the car, in FF cars is not very useful though.

I've tried to use AS but it always, always caused me to rage..It just feels odd having your car be oddly corrected. Let ME drive damnit! So I have it off :)
Yep, it doesn't feel natural at all, it's like an auto pseudo-LSD to me.

Last edited:
Very nice setup eclipsee. I improved 1.5 seconds from a 2:01.5 to a 2:00.133 and inside the top 100. 👍
Edit: Also i'm the 5th fastest American, 6th in North America, And the Second fastest in North America using a DS3.

Last edited:
Yep i have to agree, Ramon that is a fantastic tune.. decided to have a go at the Suzuka TT, dropped Ramon's tune on it and straight away popped in a 1'57.9xx, good enough for P6

Great work Ramon 👍

Very nice setup eclipsee. I improved 1.5 seconds from a 2:01.5 to a 2:00.133 and inside the top 100. 👍
Edit: Also i'm the 5th fastest American, 6th in North America, And the fastest in North America using a DS3.

No you're not good sir, I am :)
1:59.970
11/02 21:46:10

Using my own tune I've posted @Page5.

I'll try your setup eclipsee whenever I get a chance to run the TT again.

No you're not good sir, I am :)
1:59.970
11/02 21:46:10

Using my own tune I've posted @Page5.

I'll try your setup eclipsee whenever I get a chance to run the TT again.
You use DS3? I thought you ran a wheel. My bad. I fixed that post so it says I'm 2nd.

DS3 Yup - Now beat my time and claim fastest DS3, I dare ya :P
Don't worry, I'm only 0.2 seconds behind. I think I left a good 3 tenths in the S turns at the very begining of the lap.

Don't worry, I'm only 0.2 seconds behind. I think I left a good 3 tenths in the S turns at the very begining of the lap.

As a matter of fact, so did I..That was the slowest point of my lap, and actually quite a bit slower than my previous lap best ghost.

I'm also a top DS3 user and uga's tune is better for us DS3 users than eclipse's. At least in my opinion....

It makes sense, though, since it is coming from a DS3 user (uga's) rather than eclipse's (900 degree wheel)

2:00.004 now. Getting closer to uga.

Edit: Finally beat uga with a time of 1:59.809. Now I'm the 3rd fastest American.

Last edited:
Gearbox:
F4300
MS 340 km/h
MS Top Right 310 km/h

Mmm, I don't understand how you get that numbers.:nervous: MS 340? MS Top Right? It seems like you don't use the Tranny Trick. If anyone can explain me how to set the eclipse's gearbox I'm gonna thanks!
Thanks you Ramon for share your tunning 👍, It takes hard work & time!

Last edited:
[EDIT]wooops, I understood you wrongly[/EDIT]Really? I wouldn't have finished 4th in Europe without that active steering, I won't hesitate to use it in the next one, I think it should be banned though.

It's strange, seems if I'm precise I do better without, but take the 390 at spa for instance, defo was faster with it on. I can't drive on the limit the way you can though so I'll take your word for it 👍 I'm not using it with the 2j and don't plan to. You are right about academy, should be locked off.

I added ballast and stole the el toro's gears, good for 59's now. Only need to grab 2 easy seconds now :lol:

Cheers for sharing btw, most generous.

Try it. It help you to fight agains the oversteer. If you can run without this, it means that you have a good throttle control.

eclipsee
This is what I'm using for Chaparral 2J Race Car '70@Suzuka:

ABS --->1 , no other aids.
487 BHP / 900 kg / 72.7 kgfm
Don't add any turbo nor rigidity improvement, I've done an oil change but I'm not sure if that's good or not.

Ballast 79/+50

Power limiter 69.0%

Gearbox:
F4300
MS 340 km/h
MS Top Right 310 km/h

LSD 10/40/20

Brakes 5/6

Suspension:
-5/-10
17.0/15.0
8/5
8/5
6/3
2.0/1.5
-0.15/-0.05

Practice a lot! , I was losing some good tenths at Spoon due to wrong gear usage.
Don't be shy and click on the link in my sign, maybe you'll find there what you're looking for.

Thank you for sharing your tune:)
Ive tried ugas tune and prianos and yours. They are all good and I thought ugas would be best for me since I use the ds3 and I like hes tunes a lot. ( thank you too uga for sharing with us :) ) But with your tune I manage to go from 2,03,9xx to 2.01.298 and got in to top 300. Currently at 288 :)
I then tried ugas and was close to it but the more hp in yours does a lot I think.
Unfortunatly I still have not had a single lap without a major misstake. I always brake to soon i the last chicane and I brake way too much in two corners before the long straightline.
I have been 0,5 faster to the first split but then I messed it up in the 2 corners before the second split.

Once again: Thank you both for sharing:)

Using Eclipsi's tune I got down to 1'59.7xx, thank you so much for sharing it!
I see a 58 but I'm short on time.

I managed a brief top 2000 run on the Nurb trial in my rather special Subie...and then I got knocked back down by some fools in Speed 12s :embarrassed:

I'm finally done with school related engadgements for the week, So I'll be able to get back and check out the TT29 Situation. I see eclipsee's tune calls for a custom gearbox and ballast..The ballast portion has me intrigued..I'm guessing it allows you to squeeze in more HP at the given PP?

I'll give the tune a try and then compare it to mine..If I see I'm getting significantly faster speed wise (Not time) I'll mix the ballast and gearbox portion with my tune and release it if eclipsee lets me..Otherwise I'll just keep it to myself. It's his tune, so I don't want to use portions in public if he doesn't authorize me to. Though if I find eclipsee's tune is just faster in every category, I won't bother of course.

So eclipsee, may I use a portion of your tune to make a hybrid? I'll give you credit for the exact parts of the tune I use and all that good stuff :)

Edit: So far with ballast my 2J is putting out 498HP @ 600 PP (80KG Ballast @ -50) - Gotta go now, I'll be back later with observations.

Edit 2: Holy carp! I'm 15 MPH Faster at the first corner braking point - Hot dang. 178 MPH! But seriously be back later :)

Last edited:
Has anyone used the shelby without wing on Cape Ring?
I noticed that has much more power and torque with the same PP, installing same components. I have not tried yet if it is controllable in the wide corners. Eclipsee (or ugabugaz or anyone) enlighten me:sly:

Have to tune my other 2j because I see that Ugabugaz 2j gives 497 hp with 80 extra kg and mine gives 484 hp with 79 kg. Is the thing that the regidity gives so much extra pp that I lose so many horses?
I have no extra turbo because that steels som horses because the extra pp. What kind of parts have you on yours Ugabugaz since you have those extra hp that I want?

I can't seem to break my old time at the Cape Ring in my Camaro SS, It's not the car, It's me!!! Grrrr!!!! It seems like some day's I am in the mood and other days I'm not. What the eff is wrong with me!!!! :(

Guess I'll just keep trying.

Back