Update 1.05 Undocumented Changes in OP - Discussion now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whoever sets the fastest lap in practice session online will show up in the chat log with the time being Purple".

Does it really shows in the chat log? I tested here, and nothing.

"Whoever sets the fastest lap in practice session online will show up in the chat log with the time being Purple".

Does it really shows in the chat log? I tested here, and nothing.
Well, when drifting, when someone gets the best overallscore, it's shown in purple in the chat. I don't know, but I guess it's the same with laptimes. You'll also see when a player increases his best score...but that's not in purple

Toyota 7 1970 has been updated rear crankcase and turbos plus body has been tweaked ,, also gets the open cockpit clocks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    774.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    634.2 KB · Views: 9
Toyota 7 1970 has been updated rear crankcase and turbos plus body has been tweaked ,, also gets the open cockpit clocks
Your picture still downward which I can't look on the Toyota 7 1970 for body update.

Right, admittedly this isn't a change as such but I have never had this happen before 1.05...

I was taking pictures at Ascari when suddenly this:
View attachment 126139

after saving and reshooting the image without changing a single thing I got the actual photo:
View attachment 126138

Definitely different.
That looks like a corrupted file save to me. I have gotten similar things with my digital camera using a questionable sd card. You probably need to do a system restore. A how to can be found here.

That looks like a corrupted file save to me. I have gotten similar things with my digital camera using a questionable sd card. You probably need to do a system restore. A how to can be found here.

I doubt that, I probably just need to clear my GT6 cache :lol:

I could always do a database rebuild if necessary anyway.

VBR
This is only when watching replays of online races, or when watching live online races. There is still no option to turn them off when racing online. :ouch:
not true. you can.

get in view mode and make the names disappear! :)

I doubt that, I probably just need to clear my GT6 cache :lol:

I could always do a database rebuild if necessary anyway.
It would be the "Restore File System" that you need. It's basically defrag, if you're old enough to remember what that is.:cheers: I am assuming the cache was a joke.

If you don't have any photo editing software to rotate those pictures (though you can do it in the standard windows media viewer), you can upload those pictures to somewhere like Photobucket.com and rotate them back the right way up there.

Eh, I suppose that's good news then. Might just be my game going ADD on me or something...

I cannot see anything strange in any other instance in the game. I tried to film it (with my phone, for lack of anything better), but the quality and my own inability to keep it stable makes it hard to see.

See for yourselves; in the video you can clearly see something moving at the right wheel, and if you look harder, the left front wheel as well. It's much more obvious than that on the big screen though...

I got my Rocket to see what you meant, and yeah, there is movement in the wheel wells. The disk brakes themselves are spinning while the wheels are not. I can see it in all three visible wheels.

Quite the attention to detail you got there. 👍

M4 frozen black .....

The car probably wasn't complete in my opinion because the suspension physics were off. Leads me to believe they have plenty in store for this game but are releasing content to their standard and liking.

I used one of these this evening online and liked it. We wanted to race at PP=500, so by adding maximum ballast and moving it rearwards, that made the weight balance 50:50 front:rear, then shaved a little off the power to get right to PP=500. The result was nice.

A HUGE problem appeared, causing mega problems to our leagues when races with weather...

Seems that the "possibility of change wheather" (the one with 0-60 values) now effects the humidity of the track rather the change of wheather...
With 80% humidity at start and 0% wheather and possibility of change at 50, the track surface reaches from 80% to 0% in about... 10 seconds... :crazy:

People are confused about some things, they weather change possibility is still the same. Humidity in the atmosphere is directly related to weather conditions but they do not predict what type of weather will come 100%. Humidity affects the course if it's relatively high and can cause precipitation even at 50% depending on air masses and other meteorological jargon.

Well, let's see...
First of all, i think that humidity percentage at room settings is related to track surface humidity, not atmosphere!!
So, based on that, do a very simple test...

Spa Francorchamps, time of race 07:30, weather at start=0%, humidity at start=80%, weather change possibility=50, time progress=24.

Pre update:
Started with clear sky and 80% humidity (Intermediate tyres), sun comes out normally, and the humidity percentage drops down normally, until dry condition (0%) in about 10' real time (about 5 laps+-, and about 11:00-11:30 ingame time)

Post update:
Started exactly the same, and in about 10" (10 seconds in real time, about ~5min ingame time) the track surface humidity is already at 0%...

the specific test, gave us exact those results multiple times, pre and post update!!

Has anybody noticed any handling changes? I got in my RX7 gt300 today and it feels way looser than it did yesterday, but I was also running significantly faster lap times in it. Can anyone confirm I'm not crazy? You can confirm if I am crazy too. :confused:

Dont know if anybody mentioned this yet because i didnt see it in the first post's list of changes. There's a new premium mines r34. Last I saw there were only 2 in there but now there's a third model.

Dont know if anybody mentioned this yet because i didnt see it in the first post's list of changes. There's a new premium mines r34. Last I saw there were only 2 in there but now there's a third model.

Pretty sure there were three in there because I bought all three at the same time a couple weeks ago.

Has anybody noticed any handling changes? I got in my RX7 gt300 today and it feels way looser than it did yesterday, but I was also running significantly faster lap times in it. Can anyone confirm I'm not crazy? You can confirm if I am crazy too. :confused:
I don't think you're crazy. I get that sometimes too but I always put it down to my mind playing tricks on me. You may just be in more of the zone than you were yesterday. Or perhaps hyper aware of any handling characteristics due to the recent update.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if PD have sneaked in some changes. I'd like to know if they have as well. Especially if they've changed my favourite car! I'm sure some of the tuners will be along soon to tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back